• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Select stores open Thanksgiving Day 9 AM to 8 PM
Old Navy Cardholders get BF deals all day Thursday!

Open Midnight Friday! Doorbuster Xbox 360 Dance Central Kinect Videogame free w/$25 purchase.

Friday only deals:

$15 Adult and kids sweaters
$5 Graphic tees for the family
$15 Adult Frost free vests and Kids Frost free jackets (reg 29.99 to 49.99)
$10 Kids jeans
$15 Adult jeans
$5 Womens leggings, Adult sleep bottoms, Kids active pants

Coupon for Thursday only $5 off $50 or more purchase

Saturday Morning Only! 7AM to 10AM w/in ad coupon

Kids Fleece $7
Baby Fleece $7
Adult Half-Zip $10

Old Navy
See Old Navy promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Old Navy Coupons:
    SHOPHAPPY
    30% off any order (expires 8/28/14 8:59pm)
    Restrictions apply.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is actually one of the better BF ads! Some decent deals here

great BF ads, thanks for sharing.

Someone on SD cloned my post!

Updated with Ad scan.

Ratz.... I was hoping they'd do a video game like the LEGO Rockband they did last year. I don't even kow what the Kinect thing is! But thanks for the sales post, some other great deals, at least I don't have to line up two hours ahead for the free game!

For Friday when does Old Navy opens??? Does it really mean on Friday at night?? Or Friday Morning??

DragnX said: For Friday when does Old Navy opens??? Does it really mean on Friday at night?? Or Friday Morning??

Midnight Friday. In other words - at the end of tomorrow (Thursday) you'll want to be lining up if you want your free game.

Anyone know if the Friday deals are in store only or online as well?

I don't have their credit card, but think I can still get Friday deals in store tomorrow if I apply in store for the cc?

Know if having a Banana Republic card counts too?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014