GIFT CARD PROMOTIONS!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Applebee's - Buy $50 gift card, receive $10 bonus gift card (bonus gift card good through 2/28/2011)

Barnes and Noble - Buy $100 gift card, receive $10 promotional e-gift card (promotional e-gift card will be emailed on 12/26/2010

Cosi - Buy $50 gift card, receive $10 bonus gift card (bonus gift card good from 1/2/20100 to 2/6/2011)

Denny's - Buy a $20 GC, get $5 free (dates unknown)

Lettuce Entertain You restaurants (Big Bowl, Wildfire, etc) - Buy $100 gift card, receive $25 promotional gift card (promotional gift card good from 1/2/2011 to 4/13/20100)

Outback/Carrabba's - Buy $100 in gift cards, get a $20 bonus card (bonus card valid from 1/1/11 to 2/10/11).

AMC theatres - FREE $10 Concession Card For Every $50 You Spend on AMC Gift Cards

Barnes and Noble NOOK
See Barnes and Noble NOOK discounts that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Get them nikes! Eastbay has targeted coupon codes for 20% off giftcards. Stack this with black friday promotion, and you... (more)

fairburn1 (Nov. 15, 2010 @ 8:46a) |

Also, if it hasn't been mentioned International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in Los Angeles (probably nationwide)
has a $5 of... (more)

jw530 (Nov. 15, 2010 @ 11:53a) |

Red Salon and Spa in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, FL is offering $30 when you purchase $100. Free gift cards only valid t... (more)

TheSpruceDeuce (Nov. 15, 2010 @ 5:26p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

For restaurant cards (Applebee's etc): addtl. 5% CB till the end of the year if you use your Discover Card.

Red Robin
$5 rewards (Jan 1, 2011 - Feb 28, 2011) for $25 gift card.

Jason's Deli
Free $5 GC when you buy $50 (no date restrictions.)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Taco Bell - Free large drink with $10 or $20 gift card purchase, let us buy card, get free drink and use gift card in same visit. No comments please on quality - it is what it is and had a car full of kids.

Would have been helpful if the other thread had the words 'gift card' typed out in the title then when you searched to see if there was a thread on gift cards it would show up in the results.

mizer1 said: No comments please on quality - it is what it is and had a car full of kidsI hope you did not have a long drive ahead of you ?

Delta Sonic valid in IL, NY and PA only
Delta Sonic

Steak'n'Shake is again offering a $5.00 certificate with the purchase of a $20.00 gift card.
I always stock up on Outback GC's this time of year! Gave OP green for the thread.

Panda Express: buy a $25.00 gift card, receive a free 2-entree plate

Smoothie King - Free small smoothie with the purchase of a $25 King Card

Also, Texas Roadhouse - Buy $30 in gc get $5 bonus card

Texas de Brazil - Buy $100 get $25 free (+$10 shipping).

Ted's Montana Grill - Buy four $25 gift cards, get a $20 bonus gift card **

** Our regular gift cards never expire, but bonus gift cards expire in 45 days, so hurry in!

Joe's Crab Shack - For every $25 you spend, get $5 in bonus bucks (redeemable 1/01/11 - 2/13/11)

Rita's Italian Ice - Buy 1 $10 gift card, get a coupon for a free treat.

Borders.com -- buy $50 GC or 2x $25 GCs (classic design only) and get $5 GC. expires 11/30/10

mizer1 said: Taco Bell - Free large drink with $10 or $20 gift card purchase, let us buy card, get free drink and use gift card in same visit. No comments please on quality - it is what it is and had a car full of kids.

Would have been helpful if the other thread had the words 'gift card' typed out in the title then when you searched to see if there was a thread on gift cards it would show up in the results.

I think that is a good deal!

Does anyone know if coinstar is doing any promotions. I mean like extra for ecards. I normally save my change than turn it in when they have axtra for Amazon for someplace like that

Price Chopper offering double gas rewards on all gift card purchases instore (excluding Price Chopper gift cards) Stock up now and save for your black friday purchases

Copeland's Restaurant - buy $100 in gift card(s) and receive $25 gift card free.

Link to Gift Cards at Copeland's

Copeland's Website

weavs5 said: Does anyone know if coinstar is doing any promotions. I mean like extra for ecards. I normally save my change than turn it in when they have axtra for Amazon for someplace like that

this one for a $5/$25 Borders coupon is the only current one I know of.

Awesome! Thanks OP!

Thanks.

Arby's free combo with $20 gift card purchase.

Walked by a Subway (restaurant) and saw a sign offering a free 6 inch sub with purchase of a $25 gift card, or $25 reload, at participating locations. Haven't noticed the sign at the 5 or so other Subways I've walked by since yesterday, and was noticing. Maybe they are the early birds, maybe not many are participating or advertising it.

Red Robins
$5 rewards (Jan 1, 2011 - Feb 28, 2011) for $25 gift card.

Chick-Fil-A: Buy $20 GC, get 2011 calendar with free food coupons

Awesome! Thanks OP!

Thanks.

Thanks.

Chicago and Oak Brook, IL:

Restaurants: Gibsons, Hugo's Frog Bar, Luxbar, Quartino

Buy $100 in Gift Cards and Get a $25 **Lunch** Card Free (Now Through 1/15/2011)

A great deal for getting $10-$20 GiftCard

little caesars - buy 25$gc get 5$gc free

You might want to check the company's financial information before you buy to make sure it won't go out of business before you've had a chance to use it.

Get them nikes! Eastbay has targeted coupon codes for 20% off giftcards. Stack this with black friday promotion, and you will be sporting some cool ass kicks!

Also, if it hasn't been mentioned International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in Los Angeles (probably nationwide)
has a $5 off future dining for $25 gift card purchase, must use the $5 credit before Jan 31st, 2011.

Red Salon and Spa in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, FL is offering $30 when you purchase $100. Free gift cards only valid toward services.

http://RedSalonAndSpa_Com/GiftCertificates.html

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.