• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls has the Ninja XL Blender on sale for $99.99 with a $20 Kohl's gift card offer with purchase (November 10-20). Also, get $10 Kohl's cash with purchase. Makes this deal $40.

Link to Ninja at Kohls

Also, the HealthMaster (endorsed by Montel Williams) is $120 after 30% off coupon and $20 Kohl's cash.

Link to HealthMaster at Kohls

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

So it's on sale for $99.99 - $30=$40? Not quite following the math.

NYBonk said: So it's on sale for $99.99 - $30=$40? Not quite following the math.

Here you go:

On sale for $99.99
less $30 for 30% coupon = $70
less $10 Kohl's cash = $60
less $20 Kohl's gift card via mail-in rebate (link on the page in item description) = $40

NYBonk said: So it's on sale for $99.99 - $30=$40? Not quite following the math.

I think the OP was figuring it like this:
99.99 - 30% - $20 - $10 = $40

Ooops...nevermind he beat me to it!

Thanks Cnvrtble98!!

I had a gift card I wanted to use, but the gift card system was down so I had to call in my order. I didn't get CashBack that way. :/ Also there was ($4.37) tax that OP didn't account for.

Good deal though.

My nuttsWtf this can't will not replace the nutt chooper you will love my nutts

Darn, we just used our 30% coupon on something else. But we did buy our Ninja Blender from Bed Bath and Beyond with the usual 20% off coupon, which wasn't a bad deal. I used to use my parent's vita-mix, and my wife and I had a blendtec for a couple months before realizing we had to return it because it was too expensive. Both were excellent blenders that can do so much, but they are about $400 each. Any other blender at the $100 level that I've used ended up breaking, so I gave up on them. As for this blender, so far it actually works really, really well, especially considering the price.

For those who have owned one, is this comparable to a vita-mix or blendtec? As far as throwing whole fruit and veggies in and ending up with a smooth result? I'm interested in the vita-mix but the price is absurd.

item is no longer available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014