• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Leapster Explorer $49.99 or 4 Leaplets for $20 after $10 Printable In Store Coupon @ Target
The Leapster Explorer is $59.99 everywhere (Target, toysrus and WalMart) I've seen this weekend and there's a $10 printable coupon for the Explorer if you go to:

http://www.recyclebank.com/
Register for an account (Earn 20 points)
Click the box to register for eBay Green team (earn 50 points) when you register
Verify your email address and enter the following codes:
031604025496 and select drop down box NATUREMADE (you can enter same code up to 5 times to = 50 points)
TAKESMALLSTEPS (Marcal as drop down box) = 15 points

Once your account shows that you have 100 points.. Click on Get Rewards and choose the Leapster Explorer $10 coupon and "purchase" it with your points. You print right away and if you press the back button and refresh after you've printed the first time- you can print another one. This took me about a total of 5 minutes for the entire process of getting the coupon.
Also, you can open another account and print a coupon for $10 off 2 Leapster Explorer Games.. Target's supposed to have these games for $15 on Black Friday, so it would make a pretty good deal-- 2 games for $20.
Right now Target has the Leaplet 2 pack for $15, so you could get 4 Leaplets (2 packs of the 2) for $20.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
$59.99 REgular Price
-$10 Target Coupon
-$10 Recyclebank Coupon (BTW, if after printing the coupon you happen to hit the b... (more)

ShamelesslyThrifty (Dec. 07, 2010 @ 9:40p) |

ShamelesslyThrifty (Dec. 07, 2010 @ 11:17p) |

In addition WalMart has rolled back the price of the games (at least in my area) to 19.97. This is in my local ad which ... (more)

buschman69 (Dec. 09, 2010 @ 2:26p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm alwasys a little skeptical about these kinds of deals but the site looked okay so I gave it a try. While it took me a little longer to build the points required (150 will get you both Leapster Coupons - $10 off Explorer and $10 off 2 games) it did work as advertised.

Thanks norreh! Much apprecaited!

Thanks Norreh!! I did exactly what you said and it worked perfect!! I didn't even have to open another account because when I was adding the $10 off Leapster Explorer coupon it offered me the $10 off 2 games coupon at half off!! I hit the back button and was able to get 2 coupons of each!! Thanks

Love leapster, thanks for he great info!

I worked perfectly!!! THANKS!

If anyone is interested. If you get the coupon for the games ... they are currently on sale at TRU for $18.75 each and there is a promo that if you buy 4 with your rewards card they will mail you a certificate for a free game.

I just signed up and received 140 points as mentioned (11/22). Also offered on site is 25 points "Explore the Future Friendly home and earn 25 RecycleBank Points."

Currently coupon for "$10 OFF any Two Leapster Games" is 50 Points! So one "sign-up" is all that is needed to receive both coupons.

(It is possible that 'sign up bonus' is 25 points, not 20.)

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

This comes in handy. My son wants one of these in the worst way.

WOW! Thanks for this great info. You just helped me save $20 on my Christmas shopping!! Love it!

Thank you! such a GREAT site! got TWO coupons by hitting the back button! used one at toys r us to get the pink leapster explorer for my niece and the green one at target for my nephew... got 10 off the two games as well... for the 50 points, and only had to register once!

FWIW; this still works just fine. Took me 20 minutes to get all the Recyclebank points, but that got me the Leapster Explorer for $39.99 ($10 off coupon from Target.com and $10 off from RecycleBank). Then got two games for $30 (on sale for $19.99 each, minus $10 off on two games).

Total for the unit and two games was $80 - a real steal.

Where did you get the Target.com coupon from?

Wondering where you got the Target $10 coupon from?

Found it...

http://coupons.target.com

Go to the Sporting Goods & toys section

FYI, now the $10 off (2) Explorer games coupon is down to only 10 points. When I originally printed my coupon a few days ago, it was 50 points. For the additional 10 points, i went ahead and printed another coupon. It is good till the end of the year. Can't hurt to have it for use later.

Also, for another 10 points, you can print a $10 off $50 Staples coupon, which is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Buzter, I was thinking the same. I just found it at Target.Com Midway through the homepage is "Coupon Savings". Click 'Get Coupons' then select 'Sporting Goods/Toys' for $10 off Leapster Explorer. Terms say Target accepts one Manufacturing Coupon and one Target Coupon (unless specified otherwise on coupon).

Target.com Leapster Explorer is currently $59.99. Hopefully store has same price. I bought two at toys r us at ~$50/ea (after $10 coupon). I'll have to return one (green) from toys r us, and buy at Target ($40 after two coupons). The other is 'special edition' purple from toys r us for our daughter...I doubt my wife will let me return that one for a green one.

dazviking...got a better deal at toys r us..see Linky

I just noticed you're new topic! It is much better than TRU 'bundle package' which isn't much of a savings. We have two kids, which would mean two cameras, two chargers, and too expensive. So, for now it is two systems and two games (all using $10 from recyclebank). I also thought the charging system was ~$25 pre-Thanksgiving. I'm expecting (hoping) price cut at some point, especially after new year.

Dazviking, Where did you find those terms, I brought my 2 coupons (one from Target the other a manufacturer coupon) to the Target near me and they would only honor one coupon.

Target Deal that worked for me:

Green Leapster Explorer from Target (in Store, Bangor, ME).
Used Target Store Coupon $10 off Leapster Explorer: LINK
Used Recycle Rewards coupon for Manufacturer's Coupon $10 off Leapster Explorer. Points obtained as described at beginning of this Thread or Here

Cashier scanned both coupons, no questions asked. Only other item was Orbitz Gum (1 package containing 4-14 count{?} packs) for $2.00. So final price was ~$40, ($39.99 I think) before Gum and Tax. I would ask again, or get manager, as one is a store coupon and the other a mfg. coupon.

Hope it helps.

$59.99 REgular Price
-$10 Target Coupon
-$10 Recyclebank Coupon (BTW, if after printing the coupon you happen to hit the back button and click "Resend" you will get a bonus coupon)
========
$40 before tax.

By the way I did this at the Tomball, Texas. I went to the electronics register and the friendly guy there said he could take both coupons, no problem.

Thanks OP and dazviking!

colorado2mama said:   Dazviking, Where did you find those terms, I brought my 2 coupons (one from Target the other a manufacturer coupon) to the Target near me and they would only honor one coupon.

Target Store Coupon Policy

In addition WalMart has rolled back the price of the games (at least in my area) to 19.97. This is in my local ad which is available online, Target will price-match this (scroll to page 20-21, look at the fine print below the Leapster Explorer for the game prices): Walmart Leapster games for $19.97

With the Recyclebank $10 off 2 games coupon they now become:
2 x $19.97 = ~$40 minus $10 coupon = $30 + tax

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014