• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
POPEYES Chicken Cajun Fried Turkey on sale now. YMMW price*

Popeyes has the Lousiana Cajun Fried Turkey on Sale now. I think they are pre-fried and all you have to do is put it in the oven for 2 hrs. Price in Northern CA is $39.99 - $42.99. Get one for Thanksgiving. Go to www.popeyes.com for a location nearest you.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

http://www.popeyes.com/turkey.php
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think some of there locations, or maybe it was Bojangles let you bring your own turkey and they would fry it for $20 or so. Which is actually a pretty good deal considering how expensive it is to buy enough oil to fry a turkey in.

can someone describe the quality of the fried turkeys if it is pre-fried and needs heating in an oven?

thinking about getting one this year, but hesitant after reading reviews of it being soggy ect...

what i'm thinking is the breast area is gonna be extra dry as it's pre-fried, and frying the whole thing, unless its like mystery kfc fried technique, it's gonna be drier than roasted turkey... turkey is leaner anyway.

Ive had one of these.. I have to say that Im not really a fan. Its pretty disappointing considering how good everything else at Popeyes usually is.

FARK!
just bought one for pickup weds... damnit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014