• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Delta Skymiles Magazines: The Economist 3,200 Skymiles/1 year
The Economist 3,200 Skymiles 51 issues/1 year

https://www2.magsformiles.com/10006301/splash.html

Get a full year subscription/ 51 issues to The Economist for 3,200 miles in Delta Skymiles. Go to your Skymiles account, click on Use Miles and go to Magazines for Miles.

Amazon's offer is $127. DiscountMags has it now for $58.

This is a repost of an old, old thread but I think it's still a good deal.

You're getting $58.00/3200miles = $0.018/mile on this which is better than most mileage redemption.

DiscountMags.com
See DiscountMags.com discounts that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • DiscountMags.com Coupons:
    FLASH40
    DiscountMags 4 Hour Sale: 40% Off Every Magazine (expires 10/13/14 4:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yeah, it's even better than the academic pricing.

I believe I have like 4800 miles from some promotion, this sounds like a good way to use them!

I little off-topic maybe: Does anybody know of a good deal on the DRAWING magazine? $24 for four issues is a little pricey... Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up. Love the Economist, but can't pay $100 for a year. Just pulled the trigger for this deal.

giselmey said: I little off-topic maybe: Does anybody know of a good deal on the DRAWING magazine? $24 for four issues is a little pricey... Thanks.

if Magazines.com has it, you get 33% Cash Back through fat wallet. use the official FW click thru link to ensure Cash Back.

I'd like to order a gift subscription of Economist, but its shows as $89 on DiscountMags.com now. $72.98 with FATWALLET code. Can someone post a link to the $58 for a year page?

Chuck73 said: I'd like to order a gift subscription of Economist, but its shows as $89 on DiscountMags.com now. $72.98 with FATWALLET code. Can someone post a link to the $58 for a year page?

better off doing the Tanga.com deal Butcherboy just posted for $50 a year in hot deals.

Beware - I've done this twice before with Mags for Miles and have had tons of problems with this company. I had call back at least half a dozen times to get the subscription to come.

You may be better off doing it through points.com instead

How good is points.com? The concept sounds interesting...

BigCountry said: Beware - I've done this twice before with Mags for Miles and have had tons of problems with this company. I had call back at least half a dozen times to get the subscription to come.

You may be better off doing it through points.com instead

I never had any issues with this deal. I have been getting economist (3200 miles) and wall street (2900 miles i think) since last 3 years w/o any issues.
It takes 4-6 weeks before magazines/paper start showing up though.

Thanks OP!

Awesome! thanks.

Best redemption value for SkyPesos!

Note that you should ignore the featured Economist offer and picture at the top of the page of 25 issues for 2100 miles and look to the lower right under the letter T for "The Economist" with the sweet offer the OP mentioned.

You can do the same with AA and IIRC with USAir. Probably others too.

Chuck73 said: I'd like to order a gift subscription of Economist, but its shows as $89 on DiscountMags.com now. $72.98 with FATWALLET code. Can someone post a link to the $58 for a year page?

Try 'SLICKDEALS', but that offer might expire today

Thanks, OP!

Cool thanks, this is a great deal. I got it through United Mileage Plus though.

RightPriceMagazines shows a list price of $97.97 that drops to $58 if you use the code "econ2"

Edit: Found this based on an archived post from MISTERCHEAP. Thanks MISTERCHEAP!

I just want to add that if you go to the main page you can choose from 8 different airline miles programs including United, USAir, Continental and American.

http://magsformiles.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014