• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GUNS, ARMALITE HOLIDAY SALE, Black Friday and Cyber Monday - Uppers Halfs From $499

LINK

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like they have some good deals on accessories as well:

M-15 COMPLETE BOLT CARRIER GROUP ASSEMBLY
EB0170
$124.00 EA

MANTA RAIL SYSTEM
M4RS
$69.00 EA

MANTA VERTICAL GRIP SYSTEM
M4VGS
$69.00 EA

HAMMER STOCK
THSTOCK2010
$235.00 EA

Link

where is armalite in the hierarchy of quality? are these any good and who would they be compared to in price vs quality?

In my opinion they are either tied with DPMS or just below. They are a reliable MFG. Of the mass produced ones, I would rank them RockRiver,Bushmaster,Dpms,Armalite(I purposesly left colt out due to their premium on price).

mptoledo said: In my opinion they are either tied with DPMS or just below. They are a reliable MFG. Of the mass produced ones, I would rank them RockRiver,Bushmaster,Dpms,Armalite(I purposesly left colt out due to their premium on price).

I would agree with that. I think similar quality uppers are available at these prices for most of the year. Unless you want something with the Armalite name, I wouldn't rush into this deal.

I think it was bushmaster last year had the 12 days of xmas. They had some stupid deals(good) on uppers and kits. I wouldn't be in a hurry to snatch up some no name just yet. You can get a dpms complete lowers under $200 and I got a Dpms upper 2 days ago for $350. $550ish for a brand new Dpms??? Gander had the BMaster carbon AR15 yesterday for $599 plus $120 instore bucks back. $640(tax)-120=$520 for a Bushmaster AR15?? The deals are out there, but I am not into the Carbon version. My local dunhams had the bushmaster optic ready complete AR15 for $749 with $100 instore Cash Back, little pricey but still a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014