• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Some of Radioshacks BF specials are live online including the digital scanners.

http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032072&pg...

RadioShack
See RadioShack discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Neat!

roger that
.-. --- --. . .-. / - .... .- -

I'll never understand why scanners are so expensive.

Caus they don't require tonner refils...

Edit: Wrong kinda scanner LOL

Far more expensive than the analog ones I grew up with. I wish these were lower cost... $500 to be a nosey neighbor?!?

I have one of their PRO scanners. Works well for listening to the police around here. Upgraded the antenna with a biggie from Fry's.

Anyone have any good scanner resources for what you can do with these things? Hard to find an up to date site..

Much better prices at scannermaster. http://www.scannermaster.com/Articles.asp?ID=342

FugiMax said: I have one of their PRO scanners. Works well for listening to the police around here. Upgraded the antenna with a biggie from Fry's.

Anyone have any good scanner resources for what you can do with these things? Hard to find an up to date site..
www.radioreference.com

Got a $99 scanner.. and free shipping.. one off my list!

A bunch more items are available, pick a category, then click "shop all on sale". You'll see some that the sale expires the 30th, others the sale expires the 27th. Not a lot of good deals tho.
Closest I noticed, available now:
500gb Iomega prestige fancy 2.5 external drive $50 fs
4 alarm watch for pill takers $5 fs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014