• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hertz car rental 40% off - black Friday special until nov 29th
Just got this as an email from hertz. They are starting their black friday special early and giving 40% off any Weekend rental that is booked now until nov 29th. just plug in codes below.

Http:www.hertz.com

cdp# 1261109
PC# 151200

Details:

Hertz Shop ‘Til You Drop Weekend
l
Book now and enjoyl40% Off the weekend rate.
l
It’s a Holiday surprise from the employees of Hertz

•lBook your weekend reservation now through November 29, for weekend rentals through January 31, 2011
•lValid at participating airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Promotion Coupon you've selected - 151200 is not available for this rental either because that location isn't participating or some requirement for the offer hasn't been met. We have removed the Promotion Coupon from your request to provide you with the best rate. There may be other offers in the Special offer section which do apply, so you could check there for an alternative. [DRX141]

Not valid on my rental... Red for OP

Oops, it's only available for weekend rentals not any rental - will change that

Doesn't work for me. Same Error

This code worked for me just fine. I booked via phone though. My total for 3 days went down from $122 to $92 (3 days rental in ft. laurardale) (including taxes, which is amost #35.00). Thank you for posting this great deal. This includes free infant car seat (which is otherwise 9.99 per day). Long live fat wallet and its great community.

Next time post this in the travel forum where it belongs. It will get lost here in the hot deals forums.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014