Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amex
Disclaimer
$10 off for $50 AMEX Card at Publix.

Here is the math: 50-10+4.95 activation fee=44.95 for a $50 AMEX card.
No other purchase required! It says one per perchase, but in the past I bought 2 or more in one purchase! Thinking of buying between 10 and 20 this time. Cant beat more than %10 CashBack on everything!In fact since I will buy them with a %5 Cash Back card on groceries, the total will be savings of %15 on everything!!!!

They also have this week 10 off 50 of a BP, Shell Gas card (no activation fee here), but you have to buy 25 of groceries (excluding alcohol) to get one of the gas cards.

The deal is perfect if you have to meet spending requirements for a Credit Card bonus.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Man, would be a great deal, but everything I buy there is with food stamps.

I just went in store and they said to purchase these it's debit or cash only. I see you say you would buy them on a 5% CB on groceries? Planning on using chase freedom? Did it work for you?

Also, can you use the AMEX $50 gift cards to buy the gas cards?

Flight to Florida blows the deal for me

The $4.95 activation BS kills it for me!

hirenrp said: I just went in store and they said to purchase these it's debit or cash only. I see you say you would buy them on a 5% CB on groceries? Planning on using chase freedom? Did it work for you?

It works with CC. No problem at all. I even buy two at a time. Even better if you buy at the same time two 50 Gas cards, also on sale this week. Publix is great, always some deals there.
And, yes, theoretically, you can buy the Gas cards with the AMEX card. In fact, you should be able to buy an AMEX card with the AMEX card you just bought!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.