• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like Norelco is offering a $50 rebate in form of a check for the purchase of a new SensoTouch 3D series. I haven't seen this offer anywhere else. It's an extra $50 in your pocket. Notice it's only for the 3D shavers, not 2D. Enjoy.

$50 Rebate for Norelco SensoTouch 3D

Member Summary

Super Shaver
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Instead of just voting red, would someone say why this deserves red? It looks like an extra $50 off to me, which is a good deal.

It's only $50.. if it was $100, now that would be green..

This is the best shaver I've ever had. Too bad I ordered it on 10/22 would love to get an extra $50 in my pocket.

LOL I voted green and now the deal is no longer red . I want one of these. Which is the best model to get?

I've owned 4 electic razors over the years. Never been able to find one that does a good job. Not willing to risk $200+ on another but green for the deal anyway!

on amazons site i see only $30 rebate.. where is $50 rebate?

I have had numerous problems over the years with Norelco rebates. Some were rejected because I used a coupon and others were rejected for no apparent reason. Also, no way to contact a person to deal with rebate issues.

I would think some of the red might have to do with not linking to rebate, but instead going to a site which asks for "buying from Amazon through our links and supporting our site".

Lowest price on Amazon is $157 and reviews on some of the 3D models are not that complimentary. So, do homework before jumping on this.

for the rebate form linked from Amazon, it requires you to buy a disney movie ticket with this shaver.

I guess you can buy it from Amazon and use this rebate form of $50 http://shaverauthority.com/images/PHILIPS_NORELCO_REBATE_FORM.PD...

just saw this at Target, when you purchase one from target you get a $25 Target giftcard, Im not sure on the details, might be worth checking out if someone is interested goodluck

FreddyJoe said:   Instead of just voting red, would someone say why this deserves red? It looks like an extra $50 off to me, which is a good deal.
Green for you. Sorry if OT, but you're correct. A red vote should require a reason. As is, a quick way for some to "hide" deals from others ( they might as well "call" )and it can also discourage participation.

I won't give it a red but, IMO, $250 for a razor is a bit obscene, with or without a $50 rebate.

If you like rotary shavers and Norelco's previous models, then you will love the Sensotouch 3D. I've had it for a month, and its the best shave ever.

Best bang for your buck would be the sale at Walgreens. They have the Sensotouch 3D 1250x/42 for $179.99 with free shipping. This model is listed as having Jet Clean, which sharpens and cleans your blades.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/philips-norelco-1250x-sensotouc...

Use the coupon TWENTYOFF , good till today December 11th only. Knocks the price down to $143.99. Then either use either Mr. Rebates or Ebates to checkout for another 6%. Use Discovercard to pay for another 2%. With the $50 rebate, it should come down well below the $100 pricepoint with tax.

BTW, for an inexpensive knock-off of the Jet Clean formula, the main ingredient is glycerin. You can search the Internet for a complete recipe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014