• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1000rds - 9mm Dynamit Nobel (Geco) 124gr. FMJ Ammo

LINK

This is 9mm Dynamit Nobel (Geco) 124gr. FMJ Ammo. This ammo is manufactured in Switzerland, it is brass cased and boxer primed. This ammo comes packed in 50rd boxes.

Member Summary

9mm Dynamit Nobel (16.53kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Has anyone shot this ammo? I don't think I've even heard of them.

I have not fired but one clip of this ammo....given to me by an officer who carries it on duty.

Was impressed by accuracy and clean barrel. Am considerin an order right now. Among the died in the
wool 9mm cops they think highly of it. Certainly far supperior to the Russian junk and even some of
the lower level American cartridges.

In my Glock, Sig 2021, and S&W first clip in each is Speer Gold Dots. In backup clips I might put this
Swiss round...if it is necessary to go to a second clip! Just one man's opinion....

Nice, has to be better than the federal crap at Wal-Mart....

I got some in the mail the other day, and I have to say it is some of the best quality ammo i have ever shot. The bass is smooth and SUPER clean, and for this price, I'm gonna have to buy another 2k rounds..

This is good ammo for the price

I'm in. The reviews were very good. I also picked up 50 rounds of Brown Bear for $8.49, which only adds $1.50 to shipping when added to this. The reviews are mixed but in bulk they'd be a good cheap option depending on how well they fire. Thanks!

great deal and I like what people are saying. in for one! I usually get the federals from wally

Onii: How much do the Federals cost from Wal-Mart where you shop?

Geco is good ammo. Shot a thousand rounds a few years ago, and no problems with any of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014