• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

otto (12.47kB)
Disclaimer
Costco B&M has the Rock Band Storage Ottoman on sale for $75 (normally $90). Shelf advertised that the sale is through 12/24. At the time I picked one up, there was one more left (plus the display model). The ottoman itself is a darkish brown/black and fairly nondescript. The box however is totally emblazoned with Rock Band graphics. When I checked out, a mom said to her kid "look they're getting Rock Band!". I didn't have the heart to say it was just a storage box.
It's well built and designed. The lid holds in place at any angle and small kids can't open it easily. It holds the entire drumset (partially dismantled) and has special straps for the drumsticks. Trays hold the controllers (Wii, Xbox / 360, PS3, just about any console) and DVD games cases.

SKU is 537404 if someone has a SKU checker handy.

Thx to MacBain00 and sotra for the lead on this product.

Member Summary

Rock Band storage ottoman (31.01kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

closed (30.91kB)
Thanks peas
Disclaimer
Mine looks just like the photo of the closed one except it doesn't have the 'Rock Band' logo on the bottom right.
Staff Summary

I just called my local Costco and they have them for $89.99 plus a $15 instant rebate which should get you out the door for $74.99 ( at least in NH where there is no saes tax).

Marked down at Costco in San Antonio because they have hundreds of them on the pallets up in the rafters. On sale for $75.00 with the additional $15 instant rebate. $60 +tax. I couldn't pass it up. Obviously YMMV, but this is the price at the Costco in the Forum Shopping Center on 1604/I-35.

Merry Christmas!

Nice! Maybe they will go cheaper by Friday.

Doh! Just looked at my receipt and you're right, it's $90 - $15 = $75. Thanks, updating title.

got this just before BF for same sale in bellingham ($90 - $15 instant rebate)...definitely worth it.

Thanks OP

I picked one of these up a few weeks ago. Definitely useful, but the leather/vinyl outside is VERY sensitive. Seems like simply brushing against it with anything less than smooth leaves scuffs and scratches.

I bought this awhile ago for $90. But green regardless because this cleaned up a lot of clutter and it looks awesome! $75 is a great price.

This is now $69.97 at the Cal Expo Costco in Sacramento, CA. Maybe they are clearing them out now.

Wanted to Bump this because the price has dropped at the Costco in Edison, NJ. They still had 20+ in stock and was selling for $65.

Might be cheaper when scanned.

JC Penney has it too, for $80, $64 if you use 20% coupon code 4COMRADS. They have free site to store shipping too. Not sure if they are the same ottoman.

Link

This is actually 49.99 in store at the San Jose location! Only about 6 left...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014