• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have been looking for this coupon for a while. I just printed a bunch of them since I do not see an expiration. Available directly on Pizza hut's website. Saves me a buck or two, so I thought I would give a heads up.

Scroll to the bottom of the deals page.

Valid Monday-Friday at participating NPC International owned dine-in locations. Buffet times vary by location. Not valid with any other promotions or offers.

The coupon has been added to the thread, thanks guys!

Member Summary

Pizza Hut
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
does this work in NYC? :[

nisha549 (Feb. 18, 2011 @ 12:04a) |

Doesn't look like NY is one of the states where NPC International operates a Pizza Hut. Sorry...

MegaMomma (Feb. 18, 2011 @ 12:20a) |

of course *rolls eyes* thanks anyway :[

nisha549 (Feb. 18, 2011 @ 1:03a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

coupon
Disclaimer
coupon attached.

sweet. With no expiration, I'll save this image to my computer

davidmrainwater said:   sweet. With no expiration, I'll save this image to my computer

Me Too!

Where do you find it on the site? The link gets me to the online-order page...

Here is the pdf

Link = fail

And where/who is NPC International => limited to 28 states NPC locations

how did you save the image on the laptop....i could save as JPEG format but not sure whether it will print properly

C320 said:   And where/who is NPC International => limited to 28 states NPC locations

My city isn't listed, although my state is. Worth a shot anyway. Thanks, OP and mo5les.

Can I use this coupon after 10 yrs?

cs2010 said:   Can I use this coupon after 10 yrs?

yes

thanks op, saved it to my gmail documents..It doesn't look like a usable coupon though.

Humm...i never see a Pizza Hut that has Buffet

RemusGH said:   Humm...i never see a Pizza Hut that has Buffet
All of them around me have buffet, but they never have salad bar. And all of theme here are owned by NPC International. Thank you, OP!

RemusGH said:   Humm...i never see a Pizza Hut that has Buffet

I agree. All the ones I've seen don't even look like you can dine in. No wonder. The search link provided above shows no locations in CA (that do buffet).

O.P , I didn't see the coupon in my zip code. what zip code did you try to get the coupon online ?

jugadek said:   how did you save the image on the laptop....i could save as JPEG format but not sure whether it will print properly

Right click on the image & click copy. The easiest way to save the image is to create a new WORD document (pc) right click inside of the new document & click paste. Remember to save the newly created document. I created a folder just to save coupons like these! Love those ones that do not have an expiration date! Thanks OP!

The buffet at Pizza Hut is great, I go there with my friends and have eating contests. As long as you get in by the specified time (I think it's 11-1 or something) you can stay there and eat as long as you want.

lolreconlol said:   The buffet at Pizza Hut is great, I go there with my friends and have eating contests. As long as you get in by the specified time (I think it's 11-1 or something) you can stay there and eat as long as you want.

We have truly failed as a society.

BobM73 said:   lolreconlol said:   The buffet at Pizza Hut is great, I go there with my friends and have eating contests. As long as you get in by the specified time (I think it's 11-1 or something) you can stay there and eat as long as you want.

We have truly failed as a society.

Yeah, cause college kids are eating at a buffet..

Dead? I don't see it on their site anymore...sorta irrelevant since the coupon is posted above..but portends then it was removed quickly so may be a bit harder to use as they won't recognize the coupon.

This coupon would be super cheap when I pass it on to my grand children in 2030

Thanks

dgoedken said:   Dead? I don't see it on their site anymore...sorta irrelevant since the coupon is posted above..but portends then it was removed quickly so may be a bit harder to use as they won't recognize the coupon.

I'm surprised it was ever on PH's main site seeing as it is limited to only NPC operated locations. Seems like a headache waiting to happen when 5 billion people take it into non-NPC franchises.

Les all get fat and ugly!! Eat up!!

No CA. But good deal for those who can get it.

Kinda weird the state dropdown isn't in alphabetical order. As far as I can see - no NJ. It's ok. I think it's only $5.99 where I am anyway.

cool indiana is in only one near me does it on tuesday and sundays thou

Ours is always $5, to bad not include drinks. But always can get a water.

Salad is included, but you have to ask for it.

Pizza hut Lunch Buffet is awesome!~~~!!! Thanks OP

Going to try today with 4 other coworkers...wish us luck!

Worked fine in Altoona IA. She never even blinked just rang us up for 5.00 plus tax. Thanks OP!

Will try it today

I was going to pay for a trip to Hawaii to whale watch, now I can do it for only $5.00! Thanks OP!

does anyone know if this works in NYC? :[

Skipping 2 Messages...
of course *rolls eyes* thanks anyway :[

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.