• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Worlds Greatest Cat Litter Box!

Finally, the perfect cat box for you and your cat. Designed and developed by a cat lover, this new, unique and revolutionary cat box solves pet owners most annoying cat box problems and provides your treasured pet with a clean, safe, comfortable and private place. Made in the USA with Recycled materials.

Why the Litter Spinner Is the Perfect Cat Box to Own:

* Unit Measurements: 18' W x 20" H x 13" D
* Unit Opening: 7"
* Cleans and Empties in 20 seconds -SIMPLE
* Improves Health of Cat
* Saves You Time and Money
* Reduces Odors, Controls Dust and Litter
* No batteries, plugs or cords
* Private Comfort for Your Cat
* Attractive Appearance
* Easy to Clean-SANITARY
* No More Expensive Accessories to Purchase
* Uses any self-Clumping Litter
* Reduces Litter on Floor Caused by Digging and Bolting
* No Assembly
* Easy to Move
* Affordable Smart Purchase
* Durable, Strong and Long Lasting
* Made in USA of Recycled Materials Costco Litter Spinner

Member Summary

Litter Spinner Cat Litter Box (18.51kB)
Thanks fuzzymello
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
+1 on the Omega Paw box...got the large size on Amazon for $34.99...best litter box ever with tons of positive reviews! ... (more)

cnvrtble98 (Dec. 27, 2010 @ 12:50p) |

We have several of the Omega Paw units as well and they work nicely. However, a few of our cats will not use those boxe... (more)

Mickie3 (Dec. 28, 2010 @ 6:14a) |

Well this is interesting for sure. Not sure my cat would enter into this thing, although it says the opening is 7 inches... (more)

SidFarcus (Dec. 28, 2010 @ 6:44a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:

any reviews or feedbacks?

There is one review with feedback on the Costco website. A few more can be found here
I haven't tried it yet, just ordered it today.

Makes cats dizzy.

I have 2 cats that argue over 2 litter boxes. If I go down to one box they start pooping on the floor next to it. I wonder what would happen with this if I only had one?

CptSavAHo said:   I have 2 cats that argue over 2 litter boxes. If I go down to one box they start pooping on the floor next to it. I wonder what would happen with this if I only had one?

From the FAQ http://litterspinner.com/Litter_Spinner_FAQ_s.html

Q: How many cats can use the Litter Spinner?
A: The Litter Spinner is ideal for 1 or 2 cats. '

With the shape of this thing, it seems like they'd have less pooping area than a normal litter box. How often do you clean their boxes? I have 2 cats and 2 boxes but have to clean them both at least once per day or they get finicky. If you clean it enough you can keep 1 box but with 2 cats and 1 box I'd say you'll have to clean it both morning and night minimum.

We currently use the Littermaid automatic litter box which cleans the box after every use. The Litter Spinner looks to be easy to use and makes no noise. Part of the design is to allow easy, frequent cleaning. I also like the enclosed design. If I don't like it, I can easily return it to Costco.

Almost looks like my 13# cat wouldn't even fit in the hole.

homersaysdoh said:   We currently use the Littermaid automatic litter box which cleans the box after every use. The Litter Spinner looks to be easy to use and makes no noise. Part of the design is to allow easy, frequent cleaning. I also like the enclosed design. If I don't like it, I can easily return it to Costco.

I own neither, but I believe that the Little Spinner is NOT automatic. Whereas the Littermaid will clean it automatically after every cat uses it. This litterbox looks to be an expensive alternative to just scooping the litter.

our maine coon cat doesn't attempt to squeeze himself into the litter robot, and this looks even smaller...

homersaysdoh said:   There is one review with feedback on the Costco website. A few more can be found here
I haven't tried it yet, just ordered it today.

Those are "testimonial" on the seller's web-site. Not exactly where I would think reasonable reviews would be found, if you get my drift.

Couldn't find anything on this unit at litterbox-central.com, hmmmmmm....... must be very new or very unpopular.

It looks to me like its a rip-off of the OmegaPaws units mounted on a spinning device, only much higher priced. Omega Paw Roll & Clean @ PetSmart

Not sure I think it would be any better and if it moves when my cat is inside, the cat will NEVER try it again.

Looks like a nice attempt at a "poor man's" Litter-Robot, but only has the high markup in common with it. Yes, you can take back to Costco if it doesn't work, but why take on that hassle.

Nice idea, but no cigar. Will pass on this one.

Mickie3 said:   Couldn't find anything on this unit at litterbox-central.com, hmmmmmm....... must be very new or very unpopular.

It looks to me like its a rip-off of the OmegaPaws units mounted on a spinning device, only much higher priced. Omega Paw Roll & Clean @ PetSmart

Not sure I think it would be any better and if it moves when my cat is inside, the cat will NEVER try it again.

Looks like a nice attempt at a "poor man's" Litter-Robot, but only has the high markup in common with it. Yes, you can take back to Costco if it doesn't work, but why take on that hassle.

A working link would be nice to compare the 2 products.

I can just see it now. Half of my fat azz cat hanging out of this thing while my dog spins it while laughing.

Can I polish rocks in this?

homersaysdoh said:   Mickie3 said:   Couldn't find anything on this unit at litterbox-central.com, hmmmmmm....... must be very new or very unpopular.

A working link would be nice to compare the 2 products.

Cats & Cat Litter/Box Forums <- info on most all units

Litter-Robot - Nice but not perfect and expensive <- daughter has one and likes it.

Omega Paw Litter Boxes <- we have 4 of them and they work, though manually operated

bigcat007 said:   Can I polish rocks in this?

Not the kind of rocks you're thinking of.

Mickie3 said:   

This is not automatic, so it won't move when they are inside. You have to manually rotate the system by hand.

clevelandchessguy said:   You have to manually rotate the system by hand.

I do that now. I'm out.

I almost bought, but decided I'll stick to the traditional way. Plus, sifting through all this litter will really help some day if I have to pan for gold.

Mickie3 said:   Couldn't find anything on this unit at litterbox-central.com, hmmmmmm....... must be very new or very unpopular.

+1 on the Omega Paw box...got the large size on Amazon for $34.99...best litter box ever with tons of positive reviews! Very easy to clean and more importantly my cat USES it!

cnvrtble98 said:   Mickie3 said:   Couldn't find anything on this unit at litterbox-central.com, hmmmmmm....... must be very new or very unpopular.

+1 on the Omega Paw box...got the large size on Amazon for $34.99...best litter box ever with tons of positive reviews! Very easy to clean and more importantly my cat USES it!

We have several of the Omega Paw units as well and they work nicely. However, a few of our cats will not use those boxes, so we have a couple of the old "open type" units as well (these are spread out over 3 floors and a basement, so cats will always have one available.) We have tried the automatic ones from Littermaid over the years and all of them have jammed repeatedly and lifespan on them has never been very long, so until they get astonishingly good reviews, no more of those here. Daughter has a Litter-Robot and that thing works, but it sounds like a Mack Truck when it runs and they are so highly priced for what they are. She also has some cats that refuse to use the Litter-Robot, so she has open top units as well. (Wife and I have several permanent cats that are ours, plus we provide foster care for others for local no-kill shelter, that is why we have tried any that looked promising, I hate to do litter duty, but don't want house smelling like a big "litter box.)

If this unit was priced in line with the Omega Paw unit, would be tempted to get one and see how they do, but at 3 times the price point, no thanks.

Well this is interesting for sure. Not sure my cat would enter into this thing, although it says the opening is 7 inches wide. I may be tempted if it was less expensive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014