• 1 2345128
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TARGET COUPON MASTER THREAD POST YOUR TARGET COUPONS HERE SO THAT WE CAN SHARE, RE-USE, AND AVOID HAVING TO WASTE ENTIRE SHEETS OF PAPER FOR ONLY ONE COUPON!

Background:
So the geniuses at Target figured it would be a good idea to make it so that their online coupons require an Active-X plugin. In addition to this nuisance, they also want to make it so that you can only print each coupon once. Furthermore, they waste an entire sheet of paper to print one coupon. If you are as fed up with Target coupons as much as me, let's make this the Target Coupon Master Thread!

In the master thread, post scanned images of the target coupons.

How do you do this? Go to target.com, click on coupons (or use the link below), install the active-x plugin (coupon activator), and start printing out coupons. From there, SCAN the coupons into your computer using your favorite scanning software. From there, you will post the coupons directly onto an image hosting website like imageshack.us

Once you have those posted, insert the images directly into your post by using the HTML codes for pictures (your picture upload site will help you) or just post the simple link directly to the image

Target Coupons Direct Link

Anyway, without further ado, lets start it off.

PLEASE SEE THE QUICK SUMMARY BELOW FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF THE DEALS!!! =)

Member Summary

Target
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Could someone please have the link for the buy one get one free bags for food saver. (FREE
Buy One, Get One FREE FoodSa... (more)

ultramikeob (Apr. 16, 2012 @ 4:30p) |

can i get the $5/2 starbucks coffee tia

kellsbee (Apr. 16, 2012 @ 5:05p) |

lordoffire (Apr. 16, 2012 @ 5:08p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope it is successful and permitted to remain. Often coupons are removed prior to their expiration date, and more importantly can sometimes be hard to find on the site.

No HTML allowed, but you can use the link tool to link to the picture url. And this thread will save no paper at all since you have to print the coupon in order to scan it.

OP, your link returns a blank page for me.

Just FYI you can always go into the Target store and use their on-line kiosk (generally located near the front door) to print out the coupons you want. Waste their paper instead of yours.

Thanks for the tip. Honestly, I can't believe I never thought of that!

Noahbody123 said:   Just FYI you can always go into the Target store and use their on-line kiosk (generally located near the front door) to print out the coupons you want. Waste their paper instead of yours. Easier said than done...tried a few times. Benefit here is that they are always available.

Why don't you just get one of those apps that allows you to print to an image? That would save more paper and avoid crappy scans that are going to get rejected when you try to use them.

You don't need to host images anywhere but here on FW.

When you reply to this thread using the "full-featured" reply opposed to the quick reply you get the option:

"I want to attach files to this message after posting."

You can also do this in the quick summary (like the Target picture)

Ideally you would want to scan them to a .PDF

If some one really wants to go all out, they could copy multiple coupons into microsoft paint and then print to PDF as multiple pages.

stinhoutx said:   Why don't you just get one of those apps that allows you to print to an image? That would save more paper and avoid crappy scans that are going to get rejected when you try to use them.

All coupon "printer software" that sites make you load makes it near impossible to use PDF printer or print multiple sets

Good idea!

you could just use the print-screen button. Only downside is you have to ensure the sizing is right, that's the tricky part.

10 posts...0 Coupons

Noahbody123 said:   Just FYI you can always go into the Target store and use their on-line kiosk (generally located near the front door) to print out the coupons you want. Waste their paper instead of yours.

Have you tried this? I went to Portland, ME store to try printing $10 off Leapster Explorer, but it would not print (had to install software). Asked at service desk, they confirmed that coupons can't be printed at kiosks.

13 posts, 1 Coupon

Great post!

anyone got the sonicare coupons?

When Target changed their coupon policy, they disabled the ability to print from their kiosks. I loved it before they changed it because I always forgot to print my coupons and because since we were printing them there on their 'special' blue paper, they couldn't argue the validity of them!

When Target changed their coupon policy, they disabled the ability to print from their kiosks. I loved it before they changed it because I always forgot to print my coupons and because since we were printing them there on their 'special' blue paper, they couldn't argue the validity of them!

I can get pretty much any people want...there's over 100, so either post or PM and I'd be happy to make you a page

(as long as FW is okay with this)

EDIT

Here's none. I tried uploading 2 pdfs and FW would only post my comments before uploading and crashing my computer. Did not exceed size limitations.

C320 said:   Here's 2Where ???

ganjagadget said:   stinhoutx said:   Why don't you just get one of those apps that allows you to print to an image? That would save more paper and avoid crappy scans that are going to get rejected when you try to use them.

All coupon "printer software" that sites make you load makes it near impossible to use PDF printer or print multiple sets

You need a better printer. Many printers will let you set the quantity from the printer side on their control panel. The only down side is if you forget to reset it, you get 5, 10, or 20 copies of whatever you print next.

You can also change copies in "Printing Preferences" (NOT Preferences) for the printer. Depending on your OS (behavior is different between XP/Vista/Win 7), the Target printer can't detect the change.

ethiopianbuffman said:   anyone got the sonicare coupons?

Good til tomorrow... hopefully taken without problems. Let me know if scan is a problem, I don't do this too often

Sonicare $10 off

Hey guys.

Glad a lot of you found this idea helpful.

I am going to start printing out coupons and posting them later tonight. Hope we can get enough constantly on here to sticky this thread.

Also to address all of your questions:

1. You can NOT print the target coupons out with a virtual printer (pdf or otherwise) because "coupon activator" disables such measures.
2. The easiest thing to do is the original method I mentioned - Print the coupon, scan the coupon (scan as a jpeg or bmp for easy size), upload to imageshack.us (or any other image hosting site), post the "direct" link to the image here.
3. You can not print coupons in many target stores anymore. The 3 local targets by me no longer have coupon printers at customer service.
4. Everyone should look at the target coupons link:

Target Coupons Direct Link

and pick out at least ONE coupon they plan to use, print it out, scan it in, and share it with everyone! Guys please try to avoid duplicates!!

Alright everyone let's get cracking! Hope we can make this very useful for us! =)

I've already got pretty much the entire grocery section....here's a couple to start

(they are 3pp)

could you please post those directly and not as a quote? So that I could quote you, and copy + paste the links into the summary.

Thank you so much if you could do that =)

biodole said:   could you please post those directly and not as a quote? So that I could quote you, and copy + paste the links into the summary.

Thank you so much if you could do that =)

that's not a quote, those are attachments....

hold on, I'll upload to google docs -> added up top

(if anyone wants specific ones or more per page, send me a note)

urgh....due to google going full retard, I'm switching to mediafire for the time being

hold on

lordoffire said:   by request, here's two more:

$3 off two Market Pantry frozen chicken (1-29-11)

$1 off 3oz+ Planters nuts (2-15-11)

+ added a bunch more at start of thread

Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing.

here's an alternative upload

edit - coupons now expired

I went ahead and categorized everything in the summary post - now we have everything organized properly.

Let's keep this thread alive guys! Let's all do our part and keep it updated with fresh coupons as they become available.

Happy New Year!

biodole said:   I went ahead and categorized everything in the summary post - now we have everything organized properly.

Let's keep this thread alive guys! Let's all do our part and keep it updated with fresh coupons as they become available.

Happy New Year!

I suppose that will work...although sorting "alphabetically" worked better when you're uploading 5 or 10 files at a time, along with adding those to the list

I can pretty much get all the current coupons that are up, but it seems like a waste of time if people aren't going to use them. PLEASE POST if you do need some that are not uploaded yet.

here's another one

lordoffire said:   here's an alternative upload

$1 off 3oz+ Planters nuts (2-15-11)

$3 off two Market Pantry frozen chicken (1-29-11)

Thanx. That one worked better than google doc.

Great job so far guys, I'm going to print out a ton this coming weekend when some of the new coupons are released (either sat/sun).

At SuperRxcard.com there a printable coupon that will save you some money on prescriptions filled at Target.

sweetdealninja said:   At SuperRxcard.com there a printable coupon that will save you some money on prescriptions filled at Target.

Please keep this thread to OFFICIAL Target Coupons only!!

thank you!

Does anybody have the chunky soup and the lunchable coupons?

cerealmomma said:   Does anybody have the chunky soup and the lunchable coupons?

You did not see a room full of shiny weapons, you did not see four alien night crawlers. You will love and cherish each other for the rest of your life.

lordoffire said:   cerealmomma said:   Does anybody have the chunky soup and the lunchable coupons?

You did not see a room full of shiny weapons, you did not see four alien night crawlers. You will love and cherish each other for the rest of your life.

$1 off two Campbells Chunky soup (1-29-11)

$1 off two Oscar Mayer Lunchables (2-15-11)

Thank You!

Skipping 5048 Messages...

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1 2345128
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.