• 199 100 101102103128
  • Page
  • Text Only
Can you please upload the Target $1 up and up paper towels coupon? The link on http://secretariat.web44.net/ is password protected.

Thanks!!

lordoffire said:   pwill69 said:   Did I miss something on the paper towels? When I use the link above, it wants a password. I went back to the start of the thread to see if there was something I should know and didn't see it there. Sorry for missing this!
Not your fault (look for the word in parenthesis). With these very popular coupons, they often get leeched by other sites. Often re-uploaded and shared without a single mention or linkback.
Hence the password (only for specific files and it's not hard to guess).

Thanks so much! Makes me feel so clever when I can figure out the password myself! lol. Have a great week!

amandathen said:   Can you please upload the Target $1 up and up paper towels coupon? The link on http://secretariat.web44.net/ is password protected.

Thanks!!

http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=16641489&url=http://www.mediafire.com/?yvpntcqk20we7w0 meredith posted it here is the link

Thanks!!!

thanks LOF

I Love this thread! Fatwallet does so much with coupons for us!
Keep up the good work and stay cool.

Would you please repost this link It is asking for password.
Thanks A bunch

$1 off Market Pantry boxed macaroni & cheese (2-7-12)

Thank you again for all you do!!!! I do appreciate the hard work you put in to help us, 1 save money, 2 save paper, and 3 helping to stop cluttering our computers with the downloads!!!! I completely understand the password protection and I glad that you are stopping others from stealing your work... Again thank you LOF!!!!

dbl posting, pls delted..tia

lordoffire said:   pwill69 said:   Did I miss something on the paper towels? When I use the link above, it wants a password. I went back to the start of the thread to see if there was something I should know and didn't see it there. Sorry for missing this!
Not your fault (look for the word in parenthesis). With these very popular coupons, they often get leeched by other sites. Often re-uploaded and shared without a single mention or linkback.
Hence the password (only for specific files and it's not hard to guess).

got it, thanks so much and once again you rock!!!

Does anyone know why I'm having problems opening the cpn for up & up papertowels somehow it says its protected and need a code? is this just on my computer or is anyone else having this problem and do you know how I can print it out?

tinkmn said:   Does anyone know why I'm having problems opening the cpn for up & up papertowels somehow it says its protected and need a code? is this just on my computer or is anyone else having this problem and do you know how I can print it out?

OPEN it first. You will see it on the screen. Then if you want save it to your computer.

I hear that T removed this one from their website already.

Thank you LOF! You rock! The really good coupons like the UP & UP paper towels always drop off the Target site when they make items free.
Without you we'd be spending more money. Just showing some love...

IF YOU'RE ASKING WHY IT WANTS A PASSWORD, LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POSTS.
*cough* *cough* almost 400 downloads in less than 24hrs *cough*

If you cannot figure it out and did not happen to see it posted next to the link in parenthesis, it rhymes with BATPALLET.

lordoffire said:   it rhymes with BATPALLET. Bwahaha....thanks again, as always..

400 downloads already....seriously...wow. I wonder how many people ONLY printed one or two pages... GESH!

MelissaAnne said:   400 downloads already....seriously...wow. I wonder how many people ONLY printed one or two pages... GESH!
Considering it only lasted ONE DAY on the target website...I'm guessing some coupon sites may have led to its demise

edit- let me revise that...it now says 620 downloads, perhaps I was checking the wrong file

Does it matter that the pdf is smaller than the coupons printed directly from Target's site?

kelseyjared said:   Does it matter that the pdf is smaller than the coupons printed directly from Target's site?
it should be exactly the same size....which coupon did you print and what settings did you use? (try changing the scaling while you preview it and see if it get's larger)

I printed the paper towel one from http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=1664... but I will try changing settings

kelseyjared said:   I printed the paper towel one from http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=1664... but I will try changing settings
that's not the one I put up...

Ok, now to figure out the password to yours XD

sigh
Disclaimer
kelseyjared said:   Ok, now to figure out the password to yours XD

########    ###    ######## ##      ##    ###    ##       ##       ######## ######## 
##         ## ##      ##    ##  ##  ##   ## ##   ##       ##       ##          ##    
##        ##   ##     ##    ##  ##  ##  ##   ##  ##       ##       ##          ##    
######   ##     ##    ##    ##  ##  ## ##     ## ##       ##       ######      ##    
##       #########    ##    ##  ##  ## ######### ##       ##       ##          ##    
##       ##     ##    ##    ##  ##  ## ##     ## ##       ##       ##          ##    
##       ##     ##    ##     ###  ###  ##     ## ######## ######## ########    ##   

Haha...I figured it out right before I refreshed this page! Thanks so much!!

Thanks Again ladies for all you do for us means so much to us all here.

Can someone please post the Vaseline lotion or petroleum jelly 3.1oz or larger $1 off x022812? TIA!

All I can say is DERP...

LOF may I plz request
Market Pantry or Archer Farms frozen vegetable items $1off4 x022512
Archer Farms or Market Pantry multipack snacks - Granola bars or Fruit Snacks $1off2 x022512
thank you

Every target I have been too is OUT of the Paper Towels

Trackers55 said:   Every target I have been too is OUT of the Paper Towels
not the slightest bit surprised...as soon as people start copy and pasting to get affiliate clicks, the whole thing goes to :insert mouth fart noise:

the password is "fatwallet"

couponDad1 said:   the password is "fatwallet"
thanks for giving it away

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061479/m16644523/#m16...

couponDad1 said:   the password is "fatwallet"

Glad someone finally told me, I would have never guessed on my own.....

lordoffire said:   oh hai....here's some dbags trying to rip people off

IF YOU HAVE A MOMENT PLEASE REPORT THESE AS SELLING COUNTERFEIT GOODS....AND MODS, PLEASE LET THIS STAY AS I DO NOT WANT TO PROMOTE THESE PEOPLE, JUST THE OPPOSITE (sorry for the caps lock)

That is so crummy. Some people have no morals. I love eBay, but for legitimate things.

Thanks LOF!!!

suestuff said:   Are these illegal auctions too? They are selling printables?
If someone's selling just two...fine. But when someone sells 10 or 20 you can clearly tell they are just printing off copies and listing them.

The second one isn't for printed coupons I believe. And as long as those are legit you should be able to sell whatever you have extra.

Thanks. I get it now. Should have looked a little closer at that 2nd auction and I would have noticed that it was for insert coupons which I buy often on eBay!

If any of you are these eBay sellers, or even from AFC trying to make a profit off these we will figure it out. That is so pathetic that people take these for granted an use them for their own personal gain. Charging people for these?? Seriously be ashamed of your self.. And you wonder why targets are starting to limit coupons... Gesh!

Ashley12684 on eBay... I'm coming' fo ya!!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 199 100 101102103128
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014