• 1101 102 103104105128
  • Page
  • Text Only
She has sold 6 auctions for 10 Up & Up Paper Towel Coupons. I just reported one she just listed.

Here are her completed auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/csc/ashley12684/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=25...

She is selling 2 with a "bonus" 8. Please report.

I sent her a message saying she needs to stop selling printables because it's against eBay policy and let her know she will be reported with every one she lists and also to stop taking advantage of people. She replied telling me not to send her threats. I'm pretty sure that wasn't a threat. I hope you're reading this. I don't like people that take advantage of others. We are all trying to save money and you're here taking money from people for your own personal gain. I really don't like dishonest people. It makes me sad.

Already reported plenty....either someone else needs to start selling them for $0.01 just to screw them over, or start making direct contact with Target and get them to intervene

She's not the only one. Other sellers are doing it also. Every time I see one, I just report it. I just put "Target coupons" on search on eBay

lordoffire said:   Already reported plenty....either someone else needs to start selling them for $0.01 just to screw them over, or start making direct contact with Target and get them to intervene

I think contacting target would just cause problems for the rest of us that only use a few of them. I think we need to contact eBay aside from just reporting her auctions. It's funny she told me not to threaten her when all I said was people will report her. She needs her account closed.

I just went through six pages an reported every auction of 10 or 2+bonus8 auctions for paper towels or Mac and cheese.

Here are a few others whose selling in large quantities:

dj398
a1couponcollector
mjedlick
ktsv170702
collectibles4you
anamika-2008

I've reported every listing I saw. Hope u guys do the same.

OMG!!!! get over it everyone, their doing nothing more than any other business man/woman.... there's a demand and they have a supply. Move along

Sorry about that. I got bad info from a friend. I'll do my own research from now on. Thank you.

msmoneystretcher said:   OMG!!!! get over it everyone, their doing nothing more than any other business man/woman.... there's a demand and they have a supply. Move along

Welcome to fat wallet. You must be an eBay seller. theres a demand, but they don't need to take advantage of other people by selling printables.

Why do you guys care? I buy my target coupons on eBay b/c I don't have a printer at home. I'd rather pay $0.10 for a coupon and save $0.90 than not be able to use one at all. I was high bidder on an auction that someone reported and lost out on my coupons. Thanks guys. People aren't forced to buy them, they choose to. All the more power to them for making a buck. Maybe their families need it. We save, they earn...it's all the same thing.

poolejaime said:   Why do you guys care? I buy my target coupons on eBay b/c I don't have a printer at home. I'd rather pay $0.10 for a coupon and save $0.90 than not be able to use one at all. I was high bidder on an auction that someone reported and lost out on my coupons. Thanks guys. People aren't forced to buy them, they choose to. All the more power to them for making a buck. Maybe their families need it. We save, they earn...it's all the same thing.

A couponer that has no printer...sureeeeee! that's believable! another eBay seller. first post i see.

couponsaverlady said:   Why do you guys care? I buy my target coupons on eBay b/c I don't have a printer at home. I'd rather pay $0.10 for a coupon and save $0.90 than not be able to use one at all. I was high bidder on an auction that someone reported and lost out on my coupons. Thanks guys. People aren't forced to buy them, they choose to. All the more power to them for making a buck. Maybe their families need it. We save, they earn...it's all the same thing.

Then how did you end up here?? What did you google?? "Mean people reporting people on eBay for printable target coupons" ??? Welcome to fatwallet, You're probably another upset seller that lost out on a buck. WAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Also there are people out there that'd be more than happy to mail you coupons WITHOUT having to pay them money What a concept!

Thank you everyone for all of the help with saving money for my family!

Am I missing something or have her listings been removed for the towels and mac-n-cheese?

Good Morning - Help me to know if I am crazy or not. Is there a Target Betty Crocker coupon for Hamburger Helper? I have "searched" using every key word combination possible and no luck. Was it a MQ? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

BTW - LOF Rocks!!

OK so I was guessing the password and got it right and everytime I did my nitro pdf reader would stop working and them shut down and I would be back at square one again

What is the paper towel deal? My kid is finally in school today and I'm heading to Target. Need qs lol! I am so out of the loop!

Zoegetics said:   Good Morning - Help me to know if I am crazy or not. Is there a Target Betty Crocker coupon for Hamburger Helper? I have "searched" using every key word combination possible and no luck. Was it a MQ? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

BTW - LOF Rocks!!

There is an $0.80/4 on smartsource.com, otherwise no TQ.

hermey said:   OK so I was guessing the password and got it right and everytime I did my nitro pdf reader would stop working and them shut down and I would be back at square one again
I will refer you to this post: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061479/m16644523/#m16...

hotmama111 said:   What is the paper towel deal? My kid is finally in school today and I'm heading to Target. Need qs lol! I am so out of the loop!
Use the $1 coupon on $0.99 single rolls, they're free. Unless they've just received a new shipment or you live somewhere where coupons are considered evil, they're probably wiped out by now. But it's worth a shot to keep checking back.

a1couponcollector has about a dozen 20 coupon listings of the Up & Up coupon.

Are sellers punished at all after so many reported violations?

Help I cant locate the up and up cough and cold coupon. I could be searching wrong any help would be awesome...thanks

EDIT... Nevermind I got it ... Told ya I was crazy lol

Thanks for all u do LOF

Bluefw said:   a1couponcollector has about a dozen 20 coupon listings of the Up & Up coupon.

Are sellers punished at all after so many reported violations?

I believe those are from the Sunday paper and try are for "$1/$3 Up&Up item" so those are okay.

Our area Target is now going by the coupon wording 1 per customer etc. You get one. I drive 35+ miles for a target... ty to all that help on this board esp LOF My son (who just got back from IRAQ) moved into his new apt. so I have helped him and of course this board has helped me...he also said to tell the people that got coupons for all that sunscreen etc. it was Really appreciated

MelissaAnne said:   Also there are people out there that'd be more than happy to mail you coupons WITHOUT having to pay them money What a concept!

Typically we call these people "friends" or "family"

Seriously though, while I understand your outrage, at least in the sample ad earlier in the thread, the seller listed that these were "Coupons are internet prints". I'm not sure this is really much different than the folks that sell the $25 off $75 Staples coupons, they are just less valuable.

I guess the bottom line for me is, if the listings are against eBay policy, then they should indeed be removed and if you feel like reporting them, you should. However if they are valid items for sale on eBay, then you need to remember the old adage that a "fool and his money are soon parted". Just be thankful that the majority of us here at FW aren't like that and we look out for each other.

The funny part to me is that if you consider the commissions, the price to print, cut and mail the coupons, these geniuses probably aren't making much if any money at all.

ViveLeRoi said:   
Typically we call these people "friends" or "family"

Seriously though, while I understand your outrage, at least in the sample ad earlier in the thread, the seller listed that these were "Coupons are internet prints". I'm not sure this is really much different than the folks that sell the $25 off $75 Staples coupons, they are just less valuable.

I guess the bottom line for me is, if the listings are against eBay policy, then they should indeed be removed and if you feel like reporting them, you should. However if they are valid items for sale on eBay, then you need to remember the old adage that a "fool and his money are soon parted". Just be thankful that the majority of us here at FW aren't like that and we look out for each other.

The funny part to me is that if you consider the commissions, the price to print, cut and mail the coupons, these geniuses probably aren't making much if any money at all.

It's not about the money. It's the fact they're ripping people off by going far beyond the "rule breaking" we've done by print more than 2 copies.

If someone wants to LEGITIMATELY print off theirs (2per) and sell them (high quality, color, whatever), that's fine. Someone posted a link to and I also saw someone with listing for two of each. But myself and others here get pretty POd when there is downright/outright/clear abuse, such as people listing 70-100+ copies. They don't !&%$* have 40-50+ @#&^$* computers; 100% BS if they try and say otherwise. eBay should have recognized that already and start removing mass listing like these. Target should have also gotten involved but I've yet to hear from them.

It's sad their own customers care more about them then they do themselves.

I know it has been said many times but thank YOU LOF, we do appreciate it very much!

LOF, We couldn't say thank you enough.
You have helped us save more money that you know.
A Huge THANKYOU!!!!!!!

You are the best!! Thank you,wish I could rep you more than once!

lordoffire said:   
It's not about the money. It's the fact they're ripping people off by going far beyond the "rule breaking" we've done by print more than 2 copies.

If someone wants to LEGITIMATELY print off theirs (2per) and sell them (high quality, color, whatever), that's fine. Someone posted a link to and I also saw someone with listing for two of each. But myself and others here get pretty POd when there is downright/outright/clear abuse, such as people listing 70-100+ copies. They don't !&%$* have 40-50+ @#&^$* computers; 100% BS if they try and say otherwise. eBay should have recognized that already and start removing mass listing like these. Target should have also gotten involved but I've yet to hear from them.

It's sad their own customers care more about them then they do themselves.

Look, I'm not going to defend these folks because I believe that they are, for the most part, bottom feeders and are preying upon folks who are ignorant of the fact that they can print their own coupons without paying a middle-man. Additionally, I believe such actions may serve to make Target rethink their policy about even having printable coupons which could be unfortunate because there are a lot of us who are long-time Target customers who use them and appreciate their existance.

With that being said, what seems to have people upset here is that the eBay sellers are charging for the "free" coupons. This is evident because as was said earlier in this thread, if people were giving the coupons away, most people wouldn't have a problem with it.

You make the assertion that people should only print 2 per computer that they own, but I would bet that if folks simply charged for links to the coupons on the Target web site we would have the same people outraged over it. Furthermore, I know that many folks print as many copies of the coupons as the Target applet will allow. I saw *lots* of people at Christmas with multiple copies of the $10 GC for $50 purchase coupons, myself included. I *never* had any problems at checkout no matter how many of them I used. If Target really wanted to disallow the practice, they could have done so by making the coupons unique or stuck to mailing coupons out.

I appreciate this thread as much as the next person because there have been a couple deals that I wasn't aware of that were brought to my attention here, but I am not the "Target police" and am not going to scour eBay looking for questionable auctions that uninformed people might bid on.

ViveLeRoi said:   You make the assertion that people should only print 2 per computer that they own, but I would bet that if folks simply charged for links to the coupons on the Target web site we would have the same people outraged over it. Furthermore, I know that many folks print as many copies of the coupons as the Target applet will allow. I saw *lots* of people at Christmas with multiple copies of the $10 GC for $50 purchase coupons, myself included. I *never* had any problems at checkout no matter how many of them I used. If Target really wanted to disallow the practice, they could have done so by making the coupons unique or stuck to mailing coupons out.

I meant that in the context of IF THEY WERE GOING TO TRY TO SELL THEM, they should only be doing it for as many computers as they have.

I don't have any issue with people using more than just 2 coupons, that's why this thread still exists. I'm assuming 99% of the people who visit here are NOT going crazy, printing sheet after sheet and trying to buy cartfulls of Sobe water *cough* *cough*, or trying to sell them to the uneducated.

I'm sure target knows that people use more coupons than what are printed from the site, but I doubt they would say "oh yeah, well that's too bad" when told people were mass copying and selling their coupons online.

Is it the up & up cleaning item q or is there one more specific towards paper towels? TIA!

(I just went to 2 Targets today and you should've seen all of the clearance in drapery, towels, napkins, chair covers, table cloths, backpacks, toys, blankets, clothes, video games, ETC!)

Bluefw said:   She is selling 2 with a "bonus" 8. Please report.

Our reports must have worked because it's been taken down. Score one for FW.

hotmama111 said:   Is it the up & up cleaning item q or is there one more specific towards paper towels? TIA!

(I just went to 2 Targets today and you should've seen all of the clearance in drapery, towels, napkins, chair covers, table cloths, backpacks, toys, blankets, clothes, video games, ETC!)

it says paper towels....

lordoffire said:   ViveLeRoi said:   You make the assertion that people should only print 2 per computer that they own, but I would bet that if folks simply charged for links to the coupons on the Target web site we would have the same people outraged over it. Furthermore, I know that many folks print as many copies of the coupons as the Target applet will allow. I saw *lots* of people at Christmas with multiple copies of the $10 GC for $50 purchase coupons, myself included. I *never* had any problems at checkout no matter how many of them I used. If Target really wanted to disallow the practice, they could have done so by making the coupons unique or stuck to mailing coupons out.

I meant that in the context of IF THEY WERE GOING TO TRY TO SELL THEM, they should only be doing it for as many computers as they have.

I don't have any issue with people using more than just 2 coupons, that's why this thread still exists. I'm assuming 99% of the people who visit here are NOT going crazy, printing sheet after sheet and trying to buy cartfulls of Sobe water *cough* *cough*, or trying to sell them to the uneducated.

I'm sure target knows that people use more coupons than what are printed from the site, but I doubt they would say "oh yeah, well that's too bad" when told people were mass copying and selling their coupons online.

That argument makes absolutely no sense. So you are saying that it's OK to print out multiple coupons if you plan to use them yourself or give them away, but not if you plan to sell them?

Look at it from the perspective of Target, whether someone bought a coupon from a third-party or printed it directly from the Target web site is irrelevant to them. They don't care who printed the online coupon, all they know is that they have a valid coupon from a customer and they can choose to honor it or not. For the most part, the coupon has served its purpose by getting a customer into the store.

When Target sends coupons out in a mailer, they have control over the maximum number of coupons that can be used. With online coupons, they don't. If you think that they don't realize this and take it into account, you are naive. Why do you think it is that Staples blacklists people from using the $25 off $75 coupons? Because they have been abused!

I'm not denying that abuses such as printing too many copies of coupons or selling coupons may lead to an end to the program which would be unfortunate, but Target must be the arbiter of what is fair and proper, not individuals. As far as the eBay listings, if they are against eBay policy I have no problem with people reporting them, however the zeal with which the sellers are being attacked disturbs me.

At any rate, I guess we will have to disagree on this one...

I have reported her several times guess they do NOT care

ViveLeRoi said:   That argument makes absolutely no sense. So you are saying that it's OK to print out multiple coupons if you plan to use them yourself or give them away, but not if you plan to sell them?

Look at it from the perspective of Target, whether someone bought a coupon from a third-party or printed it directly from the Target web site is irrelevant to them. They don't care who printed the online coupon, all they know is that they have a valid coupon from a customer and they can choose to honor it or not. For the most part, the coupon has served its purpose by getting a customer into the store.

When Target sends coupons out in a mailer, they have control over the maximum number of coupons that can be used. With online coupons, they don't. If you think that they don't realize this and take it into account, you are naive. Why do you think it is that Staples blacklists people from using the $25 off $75 coupons? Because they have been abused!

I'm not denying that abuses such as printing too many copies of coupons or selling coupons may lead to an end to the program which would be unfortunate, but Target must be the arbiter of what is fair and proper, not individuals. As far as the eBay listings, if they are against eBay policy I have no problem with people reporting them, however the zeal with which the sellers are being attacked disturbs me.

At any rate, I guess we will have to disagree on this one...

I'm going with my gut. It's wrong and will continue to do what's needed to prevent them from taking advantage of people.....

I reported many today. It does work. IP's in 10's are not allowed.

I am looking for the $3 off 1 Merona womens item. I searched and didnt find it. I recently printed mine.. within the last week. thanks

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1101 102 103104105128
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014