QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Official Target Printable Coupons Master Thread (post scanned coupons here and reuse as many times as you need)

First page
1 of 509
biodole
12/30/10 5:54 PM
TARGET COUPON MASTER THREAD POST YOUR TARGET COUPONS HERE SO THAT WE CAN SHARE, RE-USE, AND AVOID HAVING TO WASTE ENTIRE SHEETS OF PAPER FOR ONLY ONE COUPON!

Background:
So the geniuses at Target figured it would be a good idea to make it so that their online coupons require an Active-X plugin. In addition to this nuisance, they also want to make it so that you can only print each coupon once. Furthermore, they waste an entire sheet of paper to print one coupon. If you are as fed up with Target coupons as much as me, let's make this the Target Coupon Master Thread!

In the master thread, post scanned images of the target coupons.

How do you do this? Go to target.com, click on coupons (or use the link below), install the active-x plugin (coupon activator), and start printing out coupons. From there, SCAN the coupons into your computer using your favorite scanning software. From there, you will post the coupons directly onto an image hosting website like imageshack.us

Once you have those posted, insert the images directly into your post by using the HTML codes for pictures (your picture upload site will help you) or just post the simple link directly to the image

Target Coupons Direct Link

Anyway, without further ado, lets start it off.

PLEASE SEE THE QUICK SUMMARY BELOW FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF THE DEALS!!! =)
Moderator Comment: Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Apr. 16, 2012 @ 5:22pm
WikiPost
12/30/10 5:54 PM
Target [ image/png - 17.67kB ]
JaxFL
12/30/10 6:08 PM
Thanks for starting this thread. I hope it is successful and permitted to remain. Often coupons are removed prior to their expiration date, and more importantly can sometimes be hard to find on the site.
jimates
12/30/10 6:13 PM
No HTML allowed, but you can use the link tool to link to the picture url. And this thread will save no paper at all since you have to print the coupon in order to scan it.

OP, your link returns a blank page for me.
Noahbody123
12/30/10 6:44 PM
Just FYI you can always go into the Target store and use their on-line kiosk (generally located near the front door) to print out the coupons you want. Waste their paper instead of yours.
CalBlizzard
12/30/10 7:27 PM
Thanks for the tip. Honestly, I can't believe I never thought of that!
JaxFL
12/30/10 8:05 PM
Noahbody123 said:   

Just FYI you can always go into the Target store and use their on-line kiosk (generally located near the front door) to print out the coupons you want. Waste their paper instead of yours.

Easier said than done...tried a few times. Benefit here is that they are always available.
stinhoutx
12/30/10 8:48 PM
Why don't you just get one of those apps that allows you to print to an image? That would save more paper and avoid crappy scans that are going to get rejected when you try to use them.
ganjagadget
12/30/10 9:00 PM
You don't need to host images anywhere but here on FW.

When you reply to this thread using the "full-featured" reply opposed to the quick reply you get the option:

"I want to attach files to this message after posting."

You can also do this in the quick summary (like the Target picture)

Ideally you would want to scan them to a .PDF

If some one really wants to go all out, they could copy multiple coupons into microsoft paint and then print to PDF as multiple pages.
ganjagadget
12/30/10 9:04 PM
stinhoutx said:   

Why don't you just get one of those apps that allows you to print to an image? That would save more paper and avoid crappy scans that are going to get rejected when you try to use them.

All coupon "printer software" that sites make you load makes it near impossible to use PDF printer or print multiple sets
First page
1 of 509
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.