Voting History
rated:

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Disclaimer
Bavarian Inn Restaurant
1 Covered Bridge Lane
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Google Map & Restaurant Reviews - Click Here

Buy one dinner entrée, get 2nd dinner entrée 1/2 Off.
LINKY - CLICK AND PRINT TO REDEEM - MUST HAVE COUPON TO VALIDATE - EXPIRES 04-23-11

OTHER COUPONS

Member Summary

bavarian inn
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gotta love that chicken dinner

If we start posting this kind of deal to local restaurants, it will be impossible to check through the posts.

k4e4n said:   If we start posting this kind of deal to local restaurants, it will be impossible to check through the posts.

You mean like this:

"There's a local Mexican restaurant in my town (_____________ insert name) that is offering a buy one entree get 2nd for 50% off. But you need the coupon. They're posted around town at certain business - but only occasionally, so YMMV."

Hell people post deals online like this all the time, I am NOT the first, So keep it to yourselves.

I really think FW needs a local section. Deals like this are definitely beneficial, and would be even more so if you could filter by location.

Frankenmuth, MI is in the title. To me, when I scan the Hot Deals titles, it's easy to see that it's local and move on to the next deal.

The only reason I clicked was to read the complaints, sometimes they're fun

mapen said:   Frankenmuth, MI is in the title. To me, when I scan the Hot Deals titles, it's easy to see that it's local and move on to the next deal.

The only reason I clicked was to read the complaints, sometimes they're fun

Agreed! (Although they were tame this time.)

Shipping (of me to Frankenmuth, that is) kills the deal.

i have to kinda agree with all of you about the local stuff. But believe it or not , if you was to eat there, its not a lot of locals. Its seats hundreds of people and they come from all over the world to eat there. I have actually seen this place advertised on a billboard in Florida and this place is in Michigan.

He's been posting useless, Michigan-specific garbage like this for years. To say nothing of the fact that a buy one get one 1/2 off coupon is just barely a deal.

"WOW, I saved $3.75 at some suburban Detroit slophouse! Look at me!!!"

mmm Bavarian Inn... Best damn chicken with enough sides to float a boat, and I've missed it so since I moved to Kansas.

Love the place. Used to drive a couple hours every couple months to go there. Food is great, sides are great and plentiful. Great little Bavarian downtown. They also have the worlds largest Christmas store there. Wonder if everything's 75% off there right now.... Of course not but it's a funny thought though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014