link

Reg: $42.99
Save: -$8.00
Now: $34.99
Instant Savings: -$5.00
Rebate: -$20.00
Price after rebate: $9.99

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech C260 Webcam
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Update to my video issues with Skype: I tried installing my C260 to an older setup (Win XP, Skype 4.2) and there was no ... (more)

PraiseBear (Jan. 22, 2011 @ 4:28p) |

Just a quick FYI, even though this cam is not listed on the Logitech web site as Mac compatible, it works on my Intel-ba... (more)

jhd3rd (Jan. 22, 2011 @ 4:45p) |

Most newer Logitech webcams are plug 'n' play with Mac systems, even Hackintoshes. I use a C210 with my Hackintosh tower... (more)

KidCharliemain (Jan. 22, 2011 @ 5:36p) |

Video calling (1280 x 720 pixels) with recommended system
Video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels
Photos: Up to 3.0 megapixels (software enhanced)
Built-in mic with Logitech RightSound%u2122 technology
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors

**NOTE** ONLINE ORDERS ARE GETTING CANCELED. CHECK YOUR B&M STORE.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limit 10 rebates....

Price should be good instore.

I will find out in 2 hours.

Free ship to store, I have to travel 2.5 hrs to find a Staples store..

With my Staples rewards ($12) this is going to be free after rebate Good deal indeed. Thanks a lot. Green for you!

Strange, it still shows that it's in stock, but I ordered one late last night and got this email this morning:

At this time, the item listed below is not available for purchase.

Staples order number: XXXXXXXX

Date of order placement: 1/17/2011
ITEM # ITEM DESCRIPTION QTY

LOG-960000581 CAMERA,WEBCAM,C260,BK 001

Your order has not been charged for this item.

Dead?

Dotbody said:   Strange, it still shows that it's in stock, but I ordered one late last night and got this email this morning:

Staples order number: XXXXXXXX

Date of order placement: 1/17/2011

LOG-960000581 CAMERA,WEBCAM,C260,BK 001

Dead?

I would say not available for shipping in your area.
Try a store.
Call first.

I was just able to order the c260 webcam, but the rebate offer 11-43682 is not showing up on the easy rebates website. That's odd.

Hopefully I don't have to snail mail it.

UPDATE: I went back to Staples Easy Rebates 15 minutes later and it found the rebate and I was able to submit it. I know I typed the rebate number correctly the first time, so I'm not sure what the problem was.

Pretty sure this deal is dead. I ordered it last night, and I got an email from Staples saying that the product is no longer available and would be removed from my order:

Staples order number: xxxxxxxxxx

Date of order placement: 1/16/2011

LOG-960000581 CAMERA,WEBCAM,C260,BK 00001

IamN41 said:   ...but the rebate offer 11-43682 is not showing up on the easy rebates website.

Does this help?

https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion...

I have ordered 30 min ago and also have received the OOS "At this time, the item listed below is not available for purchase" e-mail (after receiving a confirmation first). Called Staples.com - they said they do not have the item available and the order will not be fulfilled, and they can't do anything.

Crap! Wasted ~ 30 min of my time.

Called the local store and they have 3 in stock! But it seems that my online order from Staples.com will never come through. I can buy one in-store, but not sure if rebate will be still available. Anybody has the rebate form?

IamN41 said:   I was just able to order the c260 webcam, but the rebate offer 11-43682 is not showing up on the easy rebates website. That's odd.

Hopefully I don't have to snail mail it.

RE:
rebate offer 11-43682 is not showing up on the easy rebates website

Look at the item online, click on
rebate
form is there.....

contango said:   I have ordered 30 min ago and also have received the OOS "At this time, the item listed below is not available for purchase" e-mail (after receiving a confirmation first). Called Staples.com - they said they do not have the item available and the order will not be fulfilled, and they can't do anything.

Crap! Wasted ~ 30 min of my time.

Called the local store and they have 3 in stock! But it seems that my online order from Staples.com will never come through. I can buy one in-store, but not sure if rebate will be still available. Anybody has the rebate form?

RE:
. I can buy one in-store, but not sure if rebate will be still available.

Why would it be and why do you think that......
Store buys get the rebate.

I just called my B&M store, and had them hold 1 of the 2 left. He said it certainly had the rebate and sold one earlier this morning. I'll find out more about the rebate when I go to pick it up.

I think contago and N41 were hoping this would be an easy-rebate. Pity, but no. Just a regular rebate with a pre-paid card

But can't complain. Still a good deal!

Dotbody said:   I think contago and N41 were hoping this would be an easy-rebate. Pity, but no. Just a regular rebate with a pre-paid card

But can't complain. Still a good deal!

Actually it IS a SER. I was finally able to submit it. You can select a check (rather than prepaid card) if you wish.

It is the same rebate as in THIS DEAL where people reported some trouble submitting the rebate online. It's also the same rebate as THIS DEAL.

Limit of 10 submissions for that rebate number.

I sure hope my order goes through since a I used a coupon and rewards check. It will be a PITA trying to get those back if they cancel my order.

UPDATE: My order was cancelled.

I was able to submit my SER before I have received an OOS e-mail from Staples. But since the SER has the number of my online order that will never be fulfilled, I think it's useless.

I hope that if I buy it in-store, I will be able to submit another SER, and not the snail mail.

Was OOS online but could grab one at the store this afternoon (1/17, Houston area).

Thanks OP. Scored one in store, rebate printed out at the register.

5 in stock at my local store... already plugged it in and tried it out - great cam for $10!

skylarsutton said:   5 in stock at my local store... already plugged it in and tried it out - great cam for $10!Agreed—just plugged in as well. Looks great! And easy rebate was a breeze.

Bought 2 at local store, 1 left.

Thanks OP, got the last one in my local store this morning.

Just noticed this coupon came out today, 10% off one item. Should knock and additional $3 off the final price.

See this thread

2 left at the store in Silverdale wa

Thanks OP found one instore and used $20 ink rewards and the $20 rebate printed out at register.

I received my order. As expected, no webcam. However, they neglected to remove the $5 discount that came with the WebCam, so the REST of my order was $5 cheaper than I expected. All in all, I can't complain about not getting the webcam, then. Good deals on webcams seem to come along every week or two. Free $5 discounts for no good reason don't.

purchased one in local store today afternoon, with the 10% off instore coupon, therefore, after the Staples Easy Rebate, the webcamera finally only cost 6 dollars plus the tax.

Jefro said:   2 left at the store in Silverdale wa

To quote Jay Leno:
They will get more.

Got an e-mail saying that my order from Sunday was cancelled due to the item being out of stock.

Got mine out of the box. There were noticeable scratches on the housing surface (as if it has been used). The most difficult part of the whole installation was getting the web cam free from the packaging carton. The rest was plug and play. Once installed, Skype immediately recognized it, and allowed me to adjust the video settings (zoom, pan, color, exposure, etc.)

This is an upgrade to my off-brand $18 web cam. But a side-by-side comparison shows that the "best" picture quality is about the same between the two. I do like the appearance and the user controls better on the C260.

Here's a question for the rest of you. According to Logitech's web site, the C260 is the best "standard" web cam. It is not in the HD web cam group. But on my C260 box, it says, "works with Logitech Vid HD", and then "video capture up to 1280 x 720." Now, isn't that 720p HD resolution?

It also claims 16:9 video. But the picture I saw couldn't be more 4:3. Did anyone of you got 16:9 working? If so, how?

This message is not exactly hot deal material, but it's related and it has happened enough that I should inform the group. Since I installed the C260 web cam (on my Win 7 machine), it has worked for a few minutes and then it stopped working. The image would freeze, and the video feed is broken. I found that unplugging it and replugging it would reset the situation, and then a few minutes later, it would break again. I don't know if the situation is unique to me. If you have similar experience, please let me know. Better yet, if you have a solution, please let me know.

Picked one up in store used an 10off20 Office Max coupon received in mail. $1.21 including tax AC/AR.
Thanks OP

brusbrother said:   Picked one up in store used an 10off20 Office Max coupon received in mail. $1.21 including tax AC/AR.
Thanks OP
Here's Coupon Everbody can use till 1/22. Huge YMMVOmax $10

wildbottom said:   brusbrother said:   Picked one up in store used an 10off20 Office Max coupon received in mail. $1.21 including tax AC/AR.
Thanks OP
Here's Coupon Everbody can use till 1/22. Omax $10

You didn't read what he wrote..."received in mail." As it seems more and more Staples are following their own coupon policy as to not allow "home-printed" comp. internet coupons...a person will have a good chance of getting denied the use of your self-printed coupon.

respdoc said:   
You didn't read what he wrote..."received in mail." As it seems more and more Staples are following their own coupon policy as to not allow "home-printed" comp. internet coupons...a person will have a good chance of getting denied the use of your self-printed coupon.

I'm saw his "received in mail." Not everyone has one on hand. YMMV hugely. You did say "more and more." Not 100% of the Staples will not take them. RESPDOC, You are hilarious. What's there to lose, if you get denied(FW normality) and you are planning to buy on w/o the coupon. YMMV which I forgot to mention. (My bad!)
Another scenerio: Say you have one mailed coupon and one printed. What should I use first?

wildbottom said:   respdoc said:   
You didn't read what he wrote..."received in mail." As it seems more and more Staples are following their own coupon policy as to not allow "home-printed" comp. internet coupons...a person will have a good chance of getting denied the use of yosetur self-printed coupon.

I'm saw his "received in mail." Not everyone has one on hand. YMMV hugely. You did say "more and more." Not 100% of the Staples will not take them. RESPDOC, You are hilarious. What's there to lose, if you get denied(FW normality) and you are planning to buy on w/o the coupon. YMMV which I forgot to mention. (My bad!)
Another scenerio: Say you have one mailed coupon and one printed. What should I use first?

Point is...unless someone like to make a wasted trip...bring a mailed coupon as backup. Per your last post, someone not knowing would just print off your coupon and think they are set.

Gentlemen, point well taken, both of you.

I'm not on the OM mailing list and thus, have never received a coupon in the mail. How is this coupon different in look and feel than if I just print one out from the PDF file on my printer? Is it so different that the store clerk would say, "You didn't receive this in the mail, but you printed it yourself, did you?"

Just curious...

the coupon was a glossy credit card sized piece with rounded corners. terms were printed on the back. purdy perfeshunal if'n you ask me!

Skipping 3 Messages...
jhd3rd said:   Just a quick FYI, even though this cam is not listed on the Logitech web site as Mac compatible, it works on my Intel-based Macbook Pro without a problem.

Most newer Logitech webcams are plug 'n' play with Mac systems, even Hackintoshes. I use a C210 with my Hackintosh tower, works natively with Photobooth. YMMV below OSX 10.5.3 though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014