• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In store only - Office Depot's 50% Worklife rewards applies to Passport photos too - did not realize it till $4 showed up in my rewards account. Their regular price of $8 is quite cheap too. FedEx/Kinkos wanted $12-$13

However, they do not seem to do many of these so be prepared for the employees to look quizically at the camera for a while trying to figure it out. They could not find their 2x2" cutter so told me "we don't cut it any more"

I just used their cutter in the copy center.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not sure if they have to be taken somewhere special now, but i when i needed one, i took one at work and printed it off on photo paper and cut to 2x2, post office accepted it just fine.

Use http://www.epassportphoto.com/ - a great and FREE tool!!!

Just go to Costco, 4.99$ for a pair

Also search for "passport photo" on your iphone/android device, lots of 99 cent apps to do this for you.

emmd2001 said:   Use http://www.epassportphoto.com/ - a great and FREE tool!!!

That still costs you $8. (EDIT: I now see that they let you download to print yourself for free. Be careful because if you do not leave whitespace then the pics will all have one side shorter than the others. Photo machines print at 105% in order to ensure full bleed)

I used the tutorial linked below to make my own passport photo in Photoshop and then I uploaded it to Riteaid and picked it up in store for $.15

Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014