Walmart: Heater Clearance

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart is clearing out some heaters which also have Site to Store Free Shipping:

Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control (5 star/1 review): 30.00 was 39.97

Lasko Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Electronic Remote Control (2 star/1 review): 25.00 was 34.97
> This is model 5571: on Amazon it is 64.97 4 stars with 5 reviews

Lasko Pedestal Heater (5 star/29 revews): 35.00 was 44.97f
> This is model 5397: not on Amazon but similar models are rated 4 star and run 49.99 - 55.00

Lasko Flat Panel Heater(4.5 star/11 reviews): 25.00 was 34.97

Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Tower Heater: 40.00 was 54.97

Windchaser Ceramic Desktop Heater: 40.00 was 44.97

Member Summary

Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I keep an eye on heater prices and those are near regular price. Can't go by MSRP

Good deal on the 5571. I ordered 4 when it was $34, and just placed my order for another 4 (and will return the previous 4 when they get here). Thanks OP!

is that one able to operate as a regular fan as well?

geez, it's 75 today in southern california and it will be 80's all next week!

lance said:   geez, it's 75 today in southern california and it will be 80's all next week!

And last night it was -18F here. It's always cold somewhere.

I've got a few of the Lasko Tower heaters, they're pretty decent for the price.

I usually find the best heater prices in April or May. I picked up several in the $7.50 to $10 range then that were usually selling for $30 to $45.

Target and WalMart usually run then out on clearance in Spring at blow out prices if you watch for them. Not bad prices now, just not the best.

Heating in the apartment is down today. Thanks OP!!!

Nice one...

cool...if they have safety feature to avoid fire hazard that would be a bonus

I think they ALL have tipover protection. I've had bad luck with lasko tower heaters, though. With two of the small heaters, one fan died, and one the "high" setting stopped working. And the "$25 was $34.97" one (the really tall one with remote), the plug actually MELTED.

I have a lasko radiator though which is still going great after 5 years.

Read the reviews for Lasko. The prices now aren't that hot, unless you need one now.

I've bought two different models at the end of season clearance at Lowes (for $10) only have them both to stop functioning after two seasons. They both will work for 10 minutes and shut off. Fixing it costs more than what I paid.

Sunbeam Cermamic and Patton Utility heaters are clearanced for $5 and $7 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014