• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowes Router / Table Combo
Disclaimer
Was at Lowes today and noticed this deal. I didn't buy one but thought others might want to check it out if in the market for one. Seems every purchase at Lowes produces a $10 of $50 coupon and being clearance for $69.98 Regularly $139.00 comes to $59.98 after coupon. If you don't have a coupon, buy anything and it should print at bottom of receipt as mentioned in another thread here. Coupon part of deal will end on 1/28.

Member Summary

Task Force Plunge Router / Table Combo
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i saw this same deal at a Delaware Lowes store last night. looked like 2 or 3 in stock

Link to item on Lowe's website at that price Link to Router Combo

what are dimention of the table?

Large 336 sq. in tabletop

I was about to purchase the Ryobi $99 combo at H.D., but this seems like a better deal and I can save my gift cards for something I need more at HD!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014