• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sunbeam electric blankets on sale at WalMart.com and BM. $25-50 for Full through King sizes. Read the reviews as Full and Queen will cover most of the top surface area of King mattress. Buying a smaller one will save on electricity used. Compare blanket dimensions to mattress dimensions here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress#Mattress_dimensions

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sunbeam-Fleece-Electric-Blanket-Seashell/14915055

I searched FW and only found a post for smaller sizes @ $19.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sunbeam
Thanks fuzzymello
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op. I had actually purchased a king sized electric blanket at costco earlier in the week. Now I get to return it.

Has anyone had any luck getting them for $25? The cheapest the prices will go for me is $35 for a full size. Am I missing something? *shrug* Guess that's YMMV at work.

Are these the super soft "Microfleece" material or just regular fleece? Thanks.

They appear to be just "regular" fleece. My wife had to tell the WalMart cashier that the full was marked down from $45 to $35 on the web site. They gladly reduced it for her.

crazynodoze said:   They appear to be just "regular" fleece. My wife had to tell the WalMart cashier that the full was marked down from $45 to $35 on the web site. They gladly reduced it for her.
I walked around for 30 minutes trying to find someone competent enough at WalMart to do that before I finally left and ordered it online with free site to store shipping. They will price match anything locally, but won't price match their own website.

And yes, these are just regular fleece (a little scratchy), not the microfleece ones.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014