• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Damn smooth
Disclaimer

Bee the first one on your block to own 10000!
Disclaimer
Bees all but gone around you, do you want to start a honey operation, perhaps you are having a hard time evicting a problem tenant, valentines coming up don't have a gift for your honey, cannot grow good facial hair, or maybe the 1500 ladybugs you got from Amazon are getting lonely. No worry 10000 bees will help
http://www.gabees.com/pkg_bees.htm
Comes with 1 queen - thanks smw
Extra Queens will cost you $22 - Those divas, Unbeelieveable!

Alternately if you don't want to buy them and take delivery there is a charity option for $30 here - gets someone 12500:
http://www.heifer.org/site/c.edJRKQNiFiG/b.2668675/
What a nice surprise! A big box o bees!

Member Summary

Beeeeeeees
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

Bee like Oprah!
Thanks UPSGuy
Disclaimer

This is not a bee!
Thanks DamnoIT
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
2 b or not 2 b

speckr (Jan. 29, 2011 @ 5:19p) |

Yes. A nuc is the way to go.
And not to beelittle the OP, but you can find nucs locally for about this price and package... (more)

GeorgeGarman (Jan. 31, 2011 @ 2:47p) |

Homer: Bart, you’re coming home.

Bart: I want to stay here with Mr. Burns.

Burns: I suggest you leave immediately.

Homer: O... (more)

bigmarley4 (Jan. 31, 2011 @ 4:22p) |

A lot of people mistake the evil yellow jacket hornet or wasp with the important bee. Please don't despise the good insect that we need around to pollinate and produce honey, they are important to the ecosystem and suffered a big die off recently.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

actually...if you order more than 100 packages, queens are only $17*
*Add $3.00 each For Marking Queens

Does anyone have a free shipping code?

I hear buzzing...

Never knew you could buy bees! lol

Nessiah said:   actually...if you order more than 100 packages, queens are only $17*

The bees are given directions, and they fly to you.

ughhhhhh i hate bees......

george2001 said:   Nessiah said:   actually...if you order more than 100 packages, queens are only $17*

I LoLed

Awesome find. I love this deal. It's both practical and amusing.

i wonder how they are packaged. I hope just right in the shipping box, so they fly right out all angry and ready to harm when my ex wife opens the shipment.

They don't allow you to have bees in here.

How's their spelling?

I know exactly what to send to my ex-gf. I love Fatwallet, making bad breakups a little less bad, one girl at a time.

In for 100 to sell on eBay!

How much for killer bees?

You want quick service from the Post Office? Yes, it really is possible. Just order some bees.

I remember back as a kid when my parents decided to try becoming beekeepers and ordered a box of bees. We got a call from our local Post Office early one morning BEFORE their official starting time informing us that our "package" had arrived and would we please come get it at our earliest convenience? Please!

FYI, the bees came in a small wooden box where the sides had been replaced with metal mesh. So it was QUITE easy to see the contents moving around and listen to them buzzing.

Sweet!

This deal is the bees' knees!

They don't allow you to have bees in here.

NO TOUCHING!

george2001 said:   Nessiah said:   actually...if you order more than 100 packages, queens are only $17*

as opposed to the rip off street corner "out of the trunk of my car" bee sales ... where the bees are given directions to fly back home to the vendor

With Valentine's Day around the corner...This is perfect!

Creig said:   

FYI, the bees came in a small wooden box where the sides had been replaced with metal mesh. So it was QUITE easy to see the contents moving around and listen to them buzzing.

My mail carrier is a royal queen b...I know what I'll be ordering when the weather breaks...

Queens will cost you $22 however - Those divas, Unbeelieveable!
just apply the code EVENTHEQUEENDOESIT and get free drone with queen purchase

DamnoIT said:   Queens will cost you $22 however - Those divas, Unbeelieveable!
Apparently the $70 package includes one queen.

When I pull over, you run out of the car screaming
Disclaimer
Bees bees bees in the car! Bees everywhere! God, they're huge! They're ripping my flesh off! Run away, your firearms are useless against them!

mmconhea said:   i wonder how they are packaged. I hope just right in the shipping box, so they fly right out all angry and ready to harm when my ex wife opens the shipment.

No such luck. They are shipped in a metal mesh container that has a sugar water mixture inside that feeds the bees during transit. My dad used to mail order bees all the time. However, while enroute, they will often pick up a few local bees which are attracted to the container and will hover around the outside. This happened to my dad's order one time and the post office thought the bees were getting out so they called him to come to the post office and pick them up since they wouldn't deliver them.

I'd better "be" careful with this deal.

In all seriousness, we need more bees. Unfortunately bee keeping in a townhome community isn't something that would be appreciated by the neighbors.

Don't drop it.
Disclaimer
This guy drop ships all bee packages.

Do they eat ladybugs????
Ladybugs

I'M COVERED IN BEES!!!

Ouch! The price has gone up in the last few years.

I lost both colonies last spring and I was planning on ordering replacements this year. Thanks for the reminder to place my order soon.

yaddablah said:   Ouch! The price has gone up in the last few years.

I lost both colonies last spring and I was planning on ordering replacements this year. Thanks for the reminder to place my order soon.

Somebody donate some bees to this guy!

yaddablah said:   Ouch! The price has gone up in the last few years.

Ain't that a 'bee'.

jtroye32 said:   yaddablah said:   Ouch! The price has gone up in the last few years.

Ain't that a 'bee'.

No, that's a "bee" OUCH!

+1 OP as I had no idea these were available. Just found out that there are over 1,900 species of mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and insects that can be shipped.

Do they count each order for accuracy?
Funny story; I have a bee hive in my front yard that is very disturbing as there is a school across the street. They are flying everywhere. I called a few bee-keepers & they want $125-150 to take the hive, even though it is on ground level. Maybe that's how they get their bees?

To bee or not to bee, that is the Hymenoptera.

LanceMan said:   +1 OP as I had no idea these were available. Just found out that there are over 1,900 species of mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and insects that can be shipped.

I was surprised at all the livestock you can provide as a charitable donation as well at hiefer. Seems like an ideal plan, don't just give a handout give a creature that can provide food or income for a long time, if you have them reproduce you can generate an income for them as well.

Scottw2 said:   Do they count each order for accuracy?
Funny story; I have a bee hive in my front yard that is very disturbing as there is a school across the street. They are flying everywhere. I called a few bee-keepers & they want $125-150 to take the hive, even though it is on ground level. Maybe that's how they get their bees?

Scottw2 you should offer a discount on your bees. Why pay to have the taken when you can grab a broom, a box and some duct tape to package and resell the lot to a fellow FWer. If nothing else someone on Craig s list will probably buy it from you. Craig buys everything.

Green for a well written, funny, and witty OP.

Skipping 69 Messages...
Homer: Bart, you’re coming home.

Bart: I want to stay here with Mr. Burns.

Burns: I suggest you leave immediately.

Homer: Or what? You’ll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you? Well, go ahead—do your worst!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014