• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New In Box SMITH & WESSON INC BodyGuard Revolver, Part Number: 103038
http://www.jetguns.com/bodyguard-wlaser-black-p-1413.html
The Smith & Wesson BodyGuard 38 is uniquely engineered as the most state-of-the-art, concealable and accurate personal protection possible. Lightweight, simple to use and featuring integrated laser sights- nothing protects like a BodyGuard. Get one and carry more comfortably, walk more confidently.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 103038
Type :Revolver
Action Double Action Only
Caliber :38 Special
Barrel Length :1.9"
Capacity :5 round
Safety :Transfer Bar
Grips :Black Synthetic
Sights :Fixed w/Integrated Insight Laser
Weight :14.3 oz
Finish PVD Coated

$407.00

Thanks Mark

Member Summary

S&W Bodyguard
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's a neat-looking little gun. I don't know anything about guns. Is that legal to carry around? Do you have to have a special permit?

BocaDogJr said:   That's a neat-looking little gun. I don't know anything about guns. Is that legal to carry around? Do you have to have a special permit?

They are great guns. Generally you'd need a concealed carry permit. That can be relatively easy or virtually impossible depending on where you are. You'd need to check local requirements.

looks like a great little BUG - a little more then I wanted to spend on a back up gun though,,,,,

I do like the hammerless for an un-obstructed draw from an ankle holster and a .38+P is a suffecient round

Don't complain about the price of a BUGun... surely your life is worth more than an el cheapo Jimenez. This price is "meh" at best because you have to tack on the price of a transfer and possible shipping.

These are nice little snubbies. A friend of mine just let me shoot his at the range this morning. This is about the lowest I have seen the price as well. LGS sells it for $475, and a recent gun show in town had them at $449.

The trigger pull on this thing is much smoother and lighter than the comparable centennial S&W 442 out of the box. You can get some greats grouping with this little gun.

The laser is pretty useless in my opinion. The button turns it on/off is too hard to manipulate quickly enough to make it useful in a defensive scenario. Also, if you are use to the standard location of the cylinder release, you are going to have to get used to this one being at the top (which does make it ambidextrous).

Another complaint is that the frame doesn't appear to be a true J frame, so it will be hard to switch out the grip if you wanted to. It may actually be though --- it just didn't appear to be so under quick examination.

In all honesty, a S&W 442 with a trigger job and a set of Crimson Trace grips would be a much better gun --- that, that is going to cost you a bit more than this.

BocaDogJr said:   That's a neat-looking little gun. I don't know anything about guns. Is that legal to carry around? Do you have to have a special permit?

Click on your state on this web page for info on the laws in your state.

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_information.html

rbstern said:   BocaDogJr said:   That's a neat-looking little gun. I don't know anything about guns. Is that legal to carry around? Do you have to have a special permit?

Click on your state on this web page for info on the laws in your state.

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_information.html

I live in the Brown State ....

BocaDogJr said:   I don't know anything about guns. Is that legal to carry around? Do you have to have a special permit?Ignorance is Bliss

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014