• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1st post so hopefully, doing it correctly.

Saw that you can get 35% off through Chase for the online version. Should work for non Chase customers as well?
Here is link:
http://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/home.jsp;jsessionid=Rqv2iEv...

Deluxe = $19.35 after discount
Premier = $32.45 after discount
Home and Business = 48.70 after discount

Again:
http://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/home.jsp;jsessionid=Rqv2iEv...

TurboTax
See TurboTax coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

TurboTax Online Federal products
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bank of America also claims 35%, but if you go through their link, you see the regular Deluxe price as $49.95 (crossed out) with the "discounted" price of $29.95 next to it. Chase shows $29.95 -> $19.45. Are B of A and TurboTax being sneaky?

fjawodfc said:   Bank of America also claims 35%, but if you go through their link, you see the regular Deluxe price as $49.95 (crossed out) with the "discounted" price of $29.95 next to it. Chase shows $29.95 -> $19.45. Are B of A and TurboTax being sneaky?

I see the same thing going through BofA as I do going through Chase.

Good price if you don't need state. If you need the state form, it's cheaper to just get the full thing on Amazon.

State is an additional:
Free Edition State: Your Price– $27.95
Deluxe State: Your Price– $36.95
Premier State: Your Price– $36.95
Home & Business State: Your Price– $36.95

Does anyone know if one legitimate TurboTax Business CD can be installed on two different computers?

TurboTax via Bank of America
Disclaimer
jasonp5 said:   I see the same thing going through BofA as I do going through Chase.

i needed the state for CA.
Thanks.

Ders said:   Good price if you don't need state. If you need the state form, it's cheaper to just get the full thing on Amazon.

State is an additional:
Free Edition State: Your Price– $27.95
Deluxe State: Your Price– $36.95
Premier State: Your Price– $36.95
Home & Business State: Your Price– $36.95

35% off with Citibank also, but one has to be logged into a Citibank account to get it.

other discounts in this thread:

Consolidated Thread

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014