Pep Boys 10% off coupon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10% off at Pep Boys for service or parts, from filling out their survey, but the UPC is non-unique.
http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=XXXXXX

(where XXXXXX is a number that indicates the expiration date)
For example, 600000 has the coupon expiring March 9.

Not valid on oil changes or tires. Not combinable with other offers, rebates or discounts (although many times the service representatives aren't aware of that).

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got it to work # is now up to 7 digits. 1007XXX which gave me a 4/27 expiration

billtmore (Apr. 15, 2012 @ 4:57p) |

dsm140323 (May. 04, 2012 @ 1:34p) |

http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=#######

PID=1046382 gives expiration of 6/30/12

usernamemax20charact (Jun. 26, 2012 @ 11:49p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maybe it's me, but it doesn't appear to be working. Anyone else getting an error?

Also if you sign up for their rewards program then a month ahead of your birthday they'll send you a $10 off $10 minimum purchase coupon in the mail. Just got one the other day.

error here too

Don't just use 600000, that was a sample. Try other six digit numbers in the same vicinity.

got cha its working green for you....

Green to OP. Worked for me. Substitute 60000 by a closer number for validity dates. 623000 gives an expiry date of 04/03/2011

649949 gave a date of 5/2/11

695000 for 6/14/11.

calwatch said:   695000 for 6/14/11.

I tried 695000 but it said I had already downloaded my coupon (which I didn't) and wouldn't let me download it, but I tried 695100 and it let me print out the 10% off coupon expiring 6/14/11. This coupon will really come in handy as I will be having about $700 in repairs done to the clutch in my truck today...should save me about $70. Thanks OP!

Netropy said:   Also if you sign up for their rewards program then a month ahead of your birthday they'll send you a $10 off $10 minimum purchase coupon in the mail. Just got one the other day.

I am signed up for their rewards program and I never got this $10 off $10 coupon in the mail.

If you go to the Pep Boys website and sign up to receive their e-mails, then about 5 minutes later you will get a welcome e-mail that included a link to a pdf of a coupon that will also get you 10% off any service or merchandise purchase. This coupon does NOT exclude oil changes or tires on it like the other one (for taking the Pep Boys survey) does. The coupon has an expiration date of 7/7/2011.

Welcome (your name here)

The only thing that makes us happier than offering the best deals on tires, parts, and service, is staying in touch with our customers. Now that you've registered with us, we'll be reaching out to you with special offers, great discounts, and ongoing deals exclusively for our members. For starters, we're giving you 10% off any service or merchandise purchase just for signing up. It's just our way of saying welcome.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

The Pep Boys
Manny, Moe and Jack

P.S. Don't forget to put us in your address book for
added convenience.

I visited PepBoys on 8/5/2011 first time in this pepboys have used the one in Columbia SC new resident to Rockhill SC. Service was great will return again. Mary Gadson

799950 expires 9/29/2011

818950 expires 10/20/2011

830500 exp 10/31/11

Working for me now, thanks.

Pep Boys Coupon 10% off Exp 12/20/11
Disclaimer
Here's one for 10% off at Pep Boys for service or parts, from filling out their survey, but the UPC is non-unique.

The staff at the store at 6806 Davis Dr. Circle did a great job of servicing my 2010 Mazda CX-9 today as well as pricing out a battery for our 2005 Sebring Convetible.

Please send my 10% off coupon now.

I bought 2 castor oil deals the store empoyees were very nice .I look forward to my $20.00 rebate in the mail

Confirmation!!! 10% off service or merchandise purchase coupon for signing up to their email list...Thanks

Awesome, worked for me. Thanks so much!

Great pic of the coupon, but it's expired now. Anyone have a new one they can post?!

Coupon worked for me. Saved $100. Just changed the code until you get a coupon that valid. Took a couple of tries but got one that expired on 2/12/12. Would not go through at store but manager overrode to work.
Good one

http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=956412

expires 2/28/2012

usernamemax20charact said:   http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=95641...

expires 2/28/2012

Funny I get this when access the above link:

Our records indicate that you have already recieved this coupon and are ineligible to download the coupon again at this time. Please contact your local Pep Boys store if you require more information.

brotherhpj said:   usernamemax20charact said:   http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=95641...

expires 2/28/2012

Funny I get this when access the above link:

Our records indicate that you have already recieved this coupon and are ineligible to download the coupon again at this time. Please contact your local Pep Boys store if you require more information.

Pick another number. Start with 957XXX. It works.

Great

Found a number with an expiration of June 2012 and tried last night. At the register it said that 'coupon number is invalid.' Clerk was getting ready to call for the manager, but I said to forget it. My total purchase was $20 so I'll only be saving $2. It's been over a year since the original posting so I'm pretty sure this is dead unless you raise heck with the manager.

Thanks!

Still a great system! Just play with the numbers a bit and you'll find one that works for you.

calwatch said:   10% off at Pep Boys for service or parts, from filling out their survey, but the UPC is non-unique.
http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=XXXXX...

(where XXXXXX is a number that indicates the expiration date)
For example, 600000 has the coupon expiring March 9.

Not valid on oil changes or tires. Not combinable with other offers, rebates or discounts (although many times the service representatives aren't aware of that).

This method still works! I just printed coupons with a 4/15/2012 expiration. THANKS AND GO BEARS!!!

random number worked for me too, thanks Calwatch

Your car parts have always the best prices.
I like to shop at Pep Boys.

I felt that up selling is a little aggresive.

I felt that up selling is a little aggresive.

Got it to work # is now up to 7 digits. 1007XXX which gave me a 4/27 expiration

Skipping 2 Messages...
http://www.pepboyssurvey.com/pepboyssurvey/coupon.aspx?PID=#######

PID=1046382 gives expiration of 6/30/12

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014