• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I thought I would share it. This phone was $229 a month ago. It's a very powerful phone for the buck. Metro also includes 2gb micto SD with the phone. It's a 2.2 (or even 2.2.1) Android phone. Very responsive. Very fast UI. Good battery life. Possible to root and overclock. The only real con about this phone that it does not support Flash 10.1. If you are thinking of switching to MetroPCS, this is the best smartphone they have.

For advance users: MFLOPS 8.8-9.0+ on overclocked phone

Link

Reference link: Link 1 Link 2

Member Summary

LG Optimus M (44.56kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG

$150 for an Android Phone with no contract. Sounds awesome.

Also, good reviews from C-net
"While not as advanced as the Optimus handsets on other carriers, the Optimus M is still a great entry-level Android phone for MetroPCS customers."
http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/lg-optimus-m-metropcs/4505-6...

metropcs, where they give you the down-low on the tech-no!

How does this model compare with the Optimus (Optimi?) on other prepaid carriers? (I think Virgin & T-Mobile are or will soon be carrying it).

unnamedny said:   I thought I would share it. This phone was $229 a month ago. It's a very powerful phone for the buck. Metro also includes 2gb micto SD with the phone. It's a 2.2 (or even 2.2.1) Android phone. Very responsive. Very fast UI. Good battery life. Possible to root and overclock. The only real con about this phone that it does not support Flash 10.1. If you are thinking of switching to MetroPCS, this is the best smartphone they have.

For advance users: MFLOPS 8.8-9.0+ on overclocked phone

Link

Reference link: Link 1 Link 2

Bought it last week. Love it except you should not expect any customer service at all. I can't receive pix messages and all they keep telling me to do is bring it to a corporate store for evaluation. I have no corporate store in my state and that's why I bought it online. "Sorry, nothing we can do."

mjv5864 said:   Bought it last week. Love it except you should not expect any customer service at all. I can't receive pix messages and all they keep telling me to do is bring it to a corporate store for evaluation. I have no corporate store in my state and that's why I bought it online. "Sorry, nothing we can do."

try this forum
http://androidforums.com/lg-optimus-m/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014