• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
drugstore.com currently has a coupon for $10 off $40 on Facebook.

LINK

"Like" them and the tab titled "weekly deal" will ask you to allow myCoupon, then enter your email address, and it'll link you over to drugstore.com.

I would think you can do your shopping, close this window, open your favorite Cash Back site (shop at home is 12%), link through there and the coupon should still work.

And remember, free shipping at $25 for new accounts or at $49 for existing accounts.

These are the conditions:
Welcome Facebook fans!
Get $10 off your current order of $40 or more

Cannot be redeemed for cash. While supplies last.

Limited to once per order. Offer expires Monday, February 07, 2011

For more information about drugstore.com special offers, click here.

Minimum purchase doesn't include, and offer doesn't apply to, prescriptions, contact lenses, gift cards, gift certificates, magazine subscriptions, bulk orders, applicable shipping charges or sales tax. Entire amount must be used on a single order, and balance may not be carried over. Offer cannot be combined with some offers, transferred or redeemed for cash, and is limited to once per household. Void where prohibited by law. U.S., APO/FPO/DPO and U.S. Territory shipping destinations only.

Member Summary

Drugstore.com
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can we use the $5 off coupons also or no?

I'm not sure where you got the $5 coupon or its conditions, so I'd say it's worth a try to see if it does. drugstore.com is sort of finicky with its coupons. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, sometimes they work if you remove and re-add things to your cart.

Will it work with the 25 dollar free shipping I got in my mailbox?

Probably a decent chance you can get free shipping on $25 to work. You'll probably have to pick your items, sign in, click through the newsletter link, close, and click through the facebook link. That's my best guess.

Pretty dissapointed with Drugstore. I have ordered dozens a times without any issues. The one time they post a 10% code on Facebook, nobody can pull down the code. You have to like the page, share the advertisement, and they email you the code. There are a ton of people on their FB page that never received the email with the code. drugstore.com=Fail.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014