• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It is back: NRA Lifetime Memberships $300

Three possible ways to qualify:
1. Retired Veteran
2. Disabled Veteran
3. Be referred by a current lifetime member.
4. NRA Life Members can sign up "family members and relatives" for Life Membership for $300 each.
( I signed up my brother last year )
If you dont know a life member go to any gun store or gun range and ask any NRA Life Membership sponsor you.
5. All thay have to do is to call the NRA at 1-800-672-3888
6. Press 3 for the lifetime dept.

Or you can call the NRA Tell them a relative suggested you upgrade to a lifetime membership for $300.
Give them the referring relative lifetime member's NRA #, give them your NRA info, give them your credit card info.

If you want to pay full price ( $1000 ) Here is the link.

***** Please do not use this thread to request referrals or sponsorships. *****

NRA Membership Benefits

You will get a choice of LIFETIME subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America's 1st Freedom,

Butcherboy likes America's 1st Freedom

Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.

$2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage.

The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

NRA Discount List

Thanks welookgoodcom

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I have asked a few time over the months for some one to start a post for Gun Owners Of America.
So here it is.

http://ww... (more)

Butcherboy (Feb. 21, 2012 @ 2:23p) |

dont forget if you sign up today you get a free made in china gift. My dad Vietnam vet 3 purple hearts signs up and what... (more)

onequikss (Feb. 21, 2012 @ 3:05p) |

Do you think it OK if the knife was made in Germany ?

Butcherboy (Feb. 21, 2012 @ 3:12p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This looks great! Now I have some work to do to try to find a friend....

Thank you for the heads up ButcherBoy!

Hey Butcherboy, can I buy you a drink... buddy?

Thanks now I just need to find a lifetime member

This thread is more than a day old up but still no comment that bashes or supports NRA!!. What has FW come to?
So let me start..

Just kidding - Thanks for keeping FW clean.

Thanks for the reminder.. Its a great deal. Been a life member for a while. Signed up through a deal like this

I have also been looking for 2 of my long lost cousins for a while.

Thx Op for the great post. I'm asking Dad/uncles/cousins.. I'm a yearly member.. some of them have to be Lifetime.. at least I hope so.

I got in on this deal a year ago through my father in law. Are any of my cousins out there?

This is a great deal with inflation coming...

If only I new a butcher who was also a lifetime member.

gandhis said:   This thread is more than a day old up but still no comment that bashes or supports NRA!!. What has FW come to?
So let me start..
Just kidding - Thanks for keeping FW clean.

For the $300.00, Charlton Heston will personally deliver your card!

Just don't go hunting with Dick Cheney or it might end up that you'd have been better off with an annual membership.

JonesBeach said:   Just don't go hunting with Dick Cheney or it might end up that you'd have been better off with an annual membership.

I disagree bc you may get 10k.

Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.

Thanks Butcherboy, I just upgraded to Lifetime Member

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to call family and see if any are lifetime member's

Great deal! Any cousins out there?

NRA sells out...Join Gun Owners of America

If there is no downside to sponsoring a few members as friends, I would be willing to do so.

Soylent Green is people.

I've been waiting months for this deal to come back around. Thanks for posting OP!

Wow... $1,000... I'm glad I signed up 30+ years ago for $100!

Dealhunter101 said:   Sign up for a guranteed lifetime of spam!!!

I've been a life member for a while, and never received spam from the NRA.

Three people PM'd me for sponsorship. No more please.

JF7FSU said:   Dealhunter101 said:   Sign up for a guranteed lifetime of spam!!!

I've been a life member for a while, and never received spam from the NRA.

Some people call it "news" and not "spam", so it all in your perspective really. I quickly got sick of their regular junk "paraniod...the sky is falling" mailings.

Dealhunter101 said:   Sign up for a guranteed lifetime of spam!!!

Very little junk mail almost O.

But I Do Get All MOST ALL My JUNK Mail From The AARP.

bump

Hmmmm.........Would'nt it be cheaper just go go to their site and sign up for the FREE NRA Freedom Associate membership?????

The associate membership is just an online login. It doesn't include any of the benefits or the magazine.

1) I'm an NRA member and believe in the 2nd Amendment.
2) I'm an academic (teach @ University, do some research, drink a lot)

3) I HATE the NRA's misleading surveys/questioners.
4) They call and spam me way too much.

I'd love to support them financially, but I wish there was a way I could do it without getting their junk mail and spam. :-/

I understand this topic is under moderation and this post may be deleted. I'm OK w/ that.

I think when I went from annual member to life it was $750, and they offered some easy pay plan at half, for like $20 every quarter, but after like 2 years they gave the rest to me for paying, it was odd. A friend of mine from work got his for getting their credit card and making 2 months of chargers then paying it off, and they charged him I think $300. I rarely get any calls or mail from them, just the occasional "this bill is coming before congress call your congressmen" type thing. I don't know if being in Vermont which has few laws stops a lot of the spam so I only hear about Federal issues.

Just signed up my 12 month old so he can take advantage of the lifetime membership.

Still good - just did it!

Ya know, the only thing that ticks me off about this? 1. Retired Veteran 2. Disabled Veteran

Why not just open this deal up to ANY veteran? Just because I didn't bother going down to the VA when I got out, and complain about my physical woes to get disabled status, doesn't mean that I'm any better or worse of a veteran than someone who did (or who finished their 20 and retired). Seriously, it's like a slap in the face to a TON of people!

I think this is great to keep on the forefront with all the new gun laws coming .I just need to find a lifetime member to sponsor me!

AWESOME DEAL! That's a big discount for those who wants to be a member

Farhood said:   1) I'm an NRA member and believe in the 2nd Amendment.
2) I'm an academic (teach @ University, do some research, drink a lot)

3) I HATE the NRA's misleading surveys/questioners.
4) They call and spam me way too much.

I'd love to support them financially, but I wish there was a way I could do it without getting their junk mail and spam. :-/

I understand this topic is under moderation and this post may be deleted. I'm OK w/ that.

https://www.nramemberservices.org/faq.asp

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?
A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

And of course you can always donate to the NRA or NRA-ILA without buying a membership.

I support the second Amendment but don't care for the NRA.

The NRA is far from perfect, and I have some major beefs with some of their policies, but they do swing a huge and powerful hammer in Washington DC. Overall they've helped enhance and secure our Second Amendment rights. Proud to be a member!

Skipping 29 Messages...
onequikss said:   dont forget if you sign up today you get a free made in china gift. My dad Vietnam vet 3 purple hearts signs up and what do they send him but a Knife make in guess where ???? Vietnam called and they didnt seem to understand the problem so he cancelled. Im a member but support local levels of 2a more because NRA dont do nothing in NY.

Do you think it OK if the knife was made in Germany ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014