• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Need to log in to shopdiscover.com and select the retailer from the drop down menu.

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/shopdiscover/app/off...

Member Summary

Groupon CB
Thanks giselmey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I dont see it. Links and more details please...

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/shopdiscover/app/off...

You have to log in to shopdiscover.com and select the retailer from drop down menu!

Dee14 said:   https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/shopdiscover/app/off...

You have to log in to shopdiscover.com and select the retailer from drop down menu!
That did it. When you are on the public website and not signed in, the merchant list does not show Groupon but shows many other retailers...When you logon, it does show Groupon. Thanks for the link and advice.

Old news, but good reminder!

I'm a Discover Card holder. The CB @ Shop Discover has been discontinued. They had been giving us 20% CB as a Christmas bonus then went back to 15%. From 15% CB to nothing at all several days ago. I've started using CB @ FW again since it's 6% now.

DBLCB said:   I'm a Discover Card holder. The CB @ Shop Discover has been discontinued. They had been giving us 20% CB as a Christmas bonus then went back to 15%. From 15% CB to nothing at all several days ago. I've started using CB @ FW again since it's 6% now.
I JUST logged in through ShopDiscover WITH 20% CB. And I printed screenshots, just in case

Eastbay 10% CashBack Bonus
eBags 10% CashBack Bonus
Enterprise 5% CashBack Bonus
Express 5% CashBack Bonus
F
Fairmont 5% CashBack Bonus
Fandango 10% CashBack Bonus
Holiday Bonus! Fannie May 15% CashBack Bonus
Finish Line 10% CashBack Bonus
Foot Locker 10% CashBack Bonus
FootSmart 15% CashBack Bonus
Fossil 10% CashBack Bonus
FTD.com 20% CashBack Bonus
G
GAIAM 10% CashBack Bonus
Holiday Bonus! GAP 10% CashBack Bonus
GNC Live Well 15% CashBack Bonus
Globus 5% CashBack Bonus
Godiva 5% CashBack Bonus
Gordons 5% CashBack Bonus
Gourmet Gift Baskets 10% CashBack Bonus
Guess 10% CashBack Bonus
H

DBLCB, please look at the Quick Summary.

I don't know what's going on, but I took that screenshot AFTER you posted your list.
Are there different Discover Cards, i.e. different ShopDiscover retailers?

When I look at the shopdisc retailers before logging in, Groupon isn't listed. After logging in, it is listed.

My guess: since Groupon is a recent addition in general, their omission from the non-login list is just a typo.

I tried buying a Groupon deal just now, linking thru shopdiscover to get the stated 20% CB. However, after entering in my CC, a window pops up asking for a username/password.... Problem is, I entered my Groupon username/pssd - no go.... then entered my Discover card username/pssd- no go.... Can't think of any other pair of username/pssd that would work.

Anyone has the same problem?

I always login first into my Discover accout, than go to ShopDiscover via my CC account ... and Bingo! After logging into my Groupon account, I am done.

giselmey said:   I always login first into my Discover accout, than go to ShopDiscover via my CC account ... and Bingo! After logging into my Groupon account, I am done. Same here, except this time. That extra window asking for login info baffles me.

I like the Discover CB program but I ALWAYS have problems with getting CB for Groupon. I have to constantly fight for them. Groupon is the only one I have problems getting the CB from no other merchants. It doesn't help that theres no purchase confirmation # just a confirmation email.

CLOVERGIRL said:   I like the Discover CB program but I ALWAYS have problems with getting CB for Groupon. I have to constantly fight for them. Groupon is the only one I have problems getting the CB from no other merchants. It doesn't help that theres no purchase confirmation # just a confirmation email.When you say you had to fight for them, did you contact Discover or Groupon? Does Groupon have problems like this at other sites too (e.g., Fatwallet, Mr. Rebates, Ebates)? Is the problem on Discover's end or Groupon?

govenar said:   CLOVERGIRL said:   I like the Discover CB program but I ALWAYS have problems with getting CB for Groupon. I have to constantly fight for them. Groupon is the only one I have problems getting the CB from no other merchants. It doesn't help that theres no purchase confirmation # just a confirmation email.When you say you had to fight for them, did you contact Discover or Groupon? Does Groupon have problems like this at other sites too (e.g., Fatwallet, Mr. Rebates, Ebates)? Is the problem on Discover's end or Groupon?

I have never had a problem getting Discover Cash Back for Groupon....it's down to 15% now, but that's still pretty good.

jimbocobb said:   govenar said:   CLOVERGIRL said:   I like the Discover CB program but I ALWAYS have problems with getting CB for Groupon. I have to constantly fight for them. Groupon is the only one I have problems getting the CB from no other merchants. It doesn't help that theres no purchase confirmation # just a confirmation email.When you say you had to fight for them, did you contact Discover or Groupon? Does Groupon have problems like this at other sites too (e.g., Fatwallet, Mr. Rebates, Ebates)? Is the problem on Discover's end or Groupon?

I have never had a problem getting Discover Cash Back for Groupon....it's down to 15% now, but that's still pretty good.
It's been 4 months and I haven't gotten the ShopDiscover 15% for Groupon yet (and for another transaction it's been 1 month and I'm guessing it'll have the same problem). I'm kinda surprised that you haven't had a problem; I see a lot of complaints about Discover & Groupon; it's not clear though which side the problem is on.

I sent a message to Discover and they asked me to fax or mail the order confirmations to them; is that what everyone else has done?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014