• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohls Cash
Disclaimer

30% off
Disclaimer
Just a head's up on the next time period for the Kohl's 30% off coupon.

February 16th through the 23rd.

Coupon Code: FEBSAVINGS (for Kohl's Card holders)

Free shipping on any amount: MVCSHIP with Kohls Card valid Feb 16-23

Kohl's Cash February 16 through February 20 (redeem February 21-March 8)

For all coupon codes see HERE.

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohl's
Thanks MarsdenFubar
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not sure what you are talking about. The one in the OP prints just fine on one page in the exact same dimensions as the... (more)

uafgrad (Feb. 21, 2011 @ 3:52p) |

Hey, what happened uafgrad??

Why aren't you Kaptain Kohls anymore?

BudgetingMom (Feb. 21, 2011 @ 4:55p) |

Just changed my title for a bit.

uafgrad (Feb. 22, 2011 @ 8:29p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just to confirm .... the title says 30% off but your post describes the Kohl's cash period... then you add you'll post the code.
A bit confused...but excited if there is a 30% off from Feb 16-23.
Getting the Kohl's cash is just ending today, so do you means using the Kcash will start on the 16th as well as the 30% off coupon?
Also, is the coupon you got just online or can it be used in store? I just got the Kcard and hope to see something soon too (although I hear that coupons range from 15-30...not always the max for everyone)

Any info to help me (and my husband understand) that we need to wait a little longer to get those two Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL carseats.

thanks for the heads up!

uafgrad said:   Just a head's up on the next time period for Kohl's Cash.

February 16th through the 23rd.

I have the code but have been asked not to post it until the fliers are out. Will update later with scan.

thnx captain!

FwNewbE said:   Just to confirm .... the title says 30% off but your post describes the Kohl's cash period... then you add you'll post the code.
A bit confused...but excited if there is a 30% off from Feb 16-23.
Getting the Kohl's cash is just ending today, so do you means using the Kcash will start on the 16th as well as the 30% off coupon?
Also, is the coupon you got just online or can it be used in store? I just got the Kcard and hope to see something soon too (although I hear that coupons range from 15-30...not always the max for everyone)

Any info to help me (and my husband understand) that we need to wait a little longer to get those two Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL carseats.

thanks for the heads up!

Sorry, it is for the next 30% off period. Both online and in store. I usually post a scan that you can take in store to get the 30% off.

Forgot to mention: will post scan later..

coupon
Disclaimer
HERE is a $10 off $50 that you can use from February 11-14.

if im seeing this right, i can use my Kohls cash on the 16th, get 30% off, and get more Kohls cash? this is hot!

user3657 said:   if im seeing this right, i can use my Kohls cash on the 16th, get 30% off, and get more Kohls cash? this is hot!

That is right I suppose. You can redeem KC from the last round, earn it on this one and use the 30% off. However, remember that KC reduces your 30% off discount, so not as good as you would think.

uafgrad said:   To get Kohl's Cash you need to spend within $2 of the following amounts before 30% off coupon/tax to get Kohl's Cash:

Does it mean that I will get $50 Kohl's cash if the price of the item is $400 before 30% off?

tazmania99 said:   uafgrad said:   To get Kohl's Cash you need to spend within $2 of the following amounts before 30% off coupon/tax to get Kohl's Cash:

Does it mean that I will get $50 Kohl's cash if the price of the item is $400 before 30% off?

Your after coupon total would be $280, so yes you would get $50 Kohls Cash ($10 Kohls Cash for every $50 spent).

user3657 said:   if im seeing this right, i can use my Kohls cash on the 16th, get 30% off, and get more Kohls cash? this is hot!

I corrected my answer to you on the Kohls Cash question. I thought you meant you could use the KC you earned during this period on the same day you earned it. That is not correct of course, but you can spend the KC you earned during the last period through February 20th. Remember though that your KC reduces your 30% off discount.

Thanks!!

Attached scan of 30% off....

Any word on FS?

Thanks for the scan. Is it YMMV using a printed out scanned copy in store, or do they have a policy on letting customer use these?

rhumbaclave said:   Thanks for the scan. Is it YMMV using a printed out scanned copy in store, or do they have a policy on letting customer use these?

It is a YMMV (Though I always have a scanned copy on my phone and use that exclusively, and while I have the original coupon as well, I never use that).

30% off is now active!!!

website not showing the $10 KC yet - do you think I have to wait with my order until it does??

auntmarge said:   website not showing the $10 KC yet - do you think I have to wait with my order until it does??

During the last round, some people did not get the Kohls Cash until the website showed it. If you want to be safe, I would wait.

I am one of those people who didn't get it last time - but I called and argued w/customer service about the time and date of my order confirmation, which was almost instant, and then they credited my account for the KC amount.

auntmarge said:   website not showing the $10 KC yet - do you think I have to wait with my order until it does??

Website is now showing Kohl's cash deal on the front page. Free shipping minimum has increased from $50 to $75 though.

I placed my order shortly after site changed over and got free shipping on a $54.00 total order. Must have not switched to the $75 yet or something, but I'm happy

Free shipping: MVCSHIP (with Kohls Card)

Added to post #1.

auntmarge said:   I am one of those people who didn't get it last time - but I called and argued w/customer service about the time and date of my order confirmation, which was almost instant, and then they credited my account for the KC amount.

Yeah, I have had success doing that as well, but someone here was not so lucky last time.

Where do you get the flyers like the one scanned on the first post? I am a Kohls card holder but I never seem to receive those. I'd love to be able to use a 30% instore.

They mail them to you.

BudgetingMom said:   Where do you get the flyers like the one scanned on the first post? I am a Kohls card holder but I never seem to receive those. I'd love to be able to use a 30% instore.

You can print that one and use it in store (YMMV).

uafgrad said:   auntmarge said:   I am one of those people who didn't get it last time - but I called and argued w/customer service about the time and date of my order confirmation, which was almost instant, and then they credited my account for the KC amount.

Yeah, I have had success doing that as well, but someone here was not so lucky last time.

no wonder my ears were ringing LOL I probably should have called back and tried another CSR!

Where is the 30% coupon scan on this blog I dont see it. Can someone please post a scan for me.

holmeboye said:   Where is the 30% coupon scan on this blog I dont see it. Can someone please post a scan for me.

It is right in the first post.

thanks got my syrups for my sodastream...that's the cheapest price I have seen...not many flavor but enough for me to try them all

Kaptain - Are you not posting any item list of 80 to 90% off?

Kaptain - Are you not posting any item list of 80 to 90% off?

To use the MVCSHIP free shipping code can this be used with any size order?

fgld73 said:   To use the MVCSHIP free shipping code can this be used with any size order?

Yes, with a Kohls Card.

ghoshdd said:   Kaptain - Are you not posting any item list of 80 to 90% off?

There is just absolutely nothing new. I can post a list if people would like, but there has been no upgrade.

Kohls 30% off w/charge B&M
Disclaimer
Uploading a small size scan of the 30% off coupon uafgrad has in the op (that one is a large file and won't print out on 1 page)

tnx uafgrad for image

MISTERCHEAP said:   Uploading a small size scan of the 30% off coupon uafgrad has in the op (that one is a large file and won't print out on 1 page)

tnx uafgrad for image

Not sure what you are talking about. The one in the OP prints just fine on one page in the exact same dimensions as the original coupon (must be your printer settings or something).

Kohls Cash is now over. Remember to spend the KC you received.

Hey, what happened uafgrad??

Skipping 1 Messages...
BudgetingMom said:   Hey, what happened uafgrad??

Just changed my title for a bit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015