• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I contacted DN via chat to cancel my service and I told the rep I was looking for a $20 plan instead of canceling (because there is a $5 fee for changing plans). At first rep said there is none, then I told them a pkg advertised as DishLatino is $20 (includes Playboy channel btw - it is advertised on their website). Then rep said I could get the American Welcome PKG for $14.95

Channel Station
107 COMEDY CENTRAL (CMDY)
110 FOOD NETWORK (FOOD)
112 HOME & GARDEN TELEVISION (HGTV)
120 HISTORY (HIST)
127 OXYGEN (OXYGN)
128 WE: WOMEN'S ENTERTAINMENT (WE)
130 AMC (AMC)
134 ShopNBC (SHNBC)
137 QVC (QVC)
139 TURNER BROADCAST SYSTEM (TBS)
161 MUSIC TELEVISION 2 (MTV2)
166 COUNTRY MUSIC TELEVISION (CMT)
175 BOOMERANG (BOOM)
179 THE HUB (HUB )
183 LEARNING CHANNEL, THE (TLC)
185 HALLMARK CHANNEL (HLMRK)
203 BLOOMBERG TELEVISION (BITV)
209 MSNBC (MSNBC)
214 THE WEATHER CHANNEL (TWC)
222 HSN (HSN)
230 ICTV (ICTV)

With local channels and DVR rental it comes to $20.95 per month. If you wanted to trim your dish bill, here is a chance to do it.

Hope it works for some!

EDIT: I just checked my programming and I received an email confirmation with STARZ movie channel free for 12 months - I never asked for this so YMMV

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got the family pack with 1 year free Starz Movie channels for $$20.95/mo (including HD channels and DVR service). Thanks... (more)

suniljm (Mar. 20, 2011 @ 3:06p) |

What is the family pack? Is it the America 120 package? Did you call or do it online? I'm moving soon and looking at ... (more)

goodbiddance (Mar. 20, 2011 @ 4:57p) |

Yes, still in effect. Here is the complete line up, including all of the useless channels:

$14.99/mth

Channel Station Map... (more)

Notalurker (Apr. 21, 2011 @ 7:06p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

jomarrod said:   I contacted DN via chat to cancel my service and I told the rep I was looking for a $20 plan instead of canceling (because there is a $5 fee for changing plans). At first rep said there is none, then I told them a pkg advertised as DishLatino is $20 (includes Playboy channel btw - it is advertised on their website). Then rep said I could get the American Welcome PKG for $14.95

Channel Station
107 COMEDY CENTRAL (CMDY)
110 FOOD NETWORK (FOOD)
112 HOME & GARDEN TELEVISION (HGTV)
120 HISTORY (HIST)
127 OXYGEN (OXYGN)
128 WE: WOMEN'S ENTERTAINMENT (WE)
130 AMC (AMC)
134 ShopNBC (SHNBC)
137 QVC (QVC)
139 TURNER BROADCAST SYSTEM (TBS)
161 MUSIC TELEVISION 2 (MTV2)
166 COUNTRY MUSIC TELEVISION (CMT)
175 BOOMERANG (BOOM)
179 THE HUB (HUB )
183 LEARNING CHANNEL, THE (TLC)
185 HALLMARK CHANNEL (HLMRK)
203 BLOOMBERG TELEVISION (BITV)
209 MSNBC (MSNBC)
214 THE WEATHER CHANNEL (TWC)
222 HSN (HSN)
230 ICTV (ICTV)

With local channels and DVR rental it comes to $20.95 per month. If you wanted to trim your dish bill, here is a chance to do it.

Hope it works for some!

WOW! will this work for new customers for installation?? if so best way to sign up??

Thats a whole lot of advertising for only 15$

I did this two billing cycles ago,i mostly watch comedy central & local, so it is great. They say the free year of encore/Starz does not apply, but they allowed it.
As I understand it, for existing customers only, but why do they call it "welcome package"?

any dish promotion offers happening now ? free show time chanells

looks like a good deal to me .. right now am paying $36.31 for Americas top 120 .. the only channel missing from the list above is lifetime..
thanks OP!

There are some others missing also, better check your guide, Travel, SYFI to mention a couple.

Are any of these in HD?

Since I have the free HD for life promotion, that wouldn't be affected right? Also HD and Local should be included? I only say that because they had the HD for life promotion, and then they also had the "local channels are free because no one should pay for local channels" promotion? First one I am certain, but the 2nd one... not sure, but I remember something about that?

If I remember the fine print of the Dish HD for Life, it says its only free on America's Top 120 plans or higher. So I don't think this plan would include HD. If you look at the packages list on their website, you'll note the cheapest package DishAmerica does not have HD For Life listed next to it.

were you required to sign on for another two years?

pietromoon said:   Thats a whole lot of advertising for only 15$

yep pricing should be based on the newspaper model...

Anyone try to get a free install w/this?? don't mind a contract

DaRealPencil said:   were you required to sign on for another two years?

Nope. I am going on a month to month basis

So good for new customer? Free install?

Gosh, what in the world would be "worth" DVRing on those crappy channels. Boo!

According to the folks over at Satelliteguys.us this is now an official package again as of January.

Link to deal discussion

So you don't have to be an existing customer to get the deal. You just need to find a customer service rep that has been educated about the new offering.

Its $9.99 if you don't get the locals which is a pretty hot deal for this package.

lowpricewanted said:   According to the folks over at Satelliteguys.us this is now an official package again as of January.

Link to deal discussion

So you don't have to be an existing customer to get the deal. You just need to find a customer service rep that has been educated about the new offering.

Its $9.99 if you don't get the locals which is a pretty hot deal for this package.

even better.

Last time they offered it you had to pay for install etc, no contract(I could get the equipment at goodwill?)

Anyway to combine this with sign up offers or free install??

OP, Do you get these channels on HD as well?

vickh said:   lowpricewanted said:   According to the folks over at Satelliteguys.us this is now an official package again as of January.

Link to deal discussion

even better.

Last time they offered it you had to pay for install etc, no contract(I could get the equipment at goodwill?)

Not a deal if install is extra.

vickh said:   lowpricewanted said:   According to the folks over at Satelliteguys.us this is now an official package again as of January.

Link to deal discussion

even better.

Most likely if you buy the equipment at goodwill, there might be a balance due on the equipment-dvr or receiver.

satpops said:   OP, Do you get these channels on HD as well?

I could not tell since I don't have HD subscription

Will this help get rid of extra $10 you have to pay for just keeping international programming?

Also you could stack an additional $50 off your first bill with a new customer coupon...I just got one in my email. PM me if you need one.

I have been paying 16 a month total and my bill just jumped to 20. I was getting locals only since I watch most of my programming on the net.

Funny thing is that I don't get those channels, yet my account is coded as "welcome package".. says its no longer offered to the side too...

Guess I'll give them a call on this.. what a pain.

Here is what it says in my online account page:

Welcome Pack$14.99

Service Plan$6.00

Monthly Charges$20.99

and this is the item selected on the programming options:

X Package No Longer Sold

Current Programming
Welcome PackService PlanMonthly Charges
$20.99 (excludes taxes/credits)

what is Service Plan$6.00??

I called and requested the welcome package for my father with 4 different CSRs and all said it does not exist. I wasted 2 hrs on the phone.

Worked for me, THANKS OP.

Called this morning and moved from Dish Family($24.99) to Welcome package($14.99).

Amazing, I am continue to receive local channels, though I was not expecting that in this welcome package.

Just spoke with Dish. This package does not include HD.

patofw said:   Just spoke with Dish. This package does not include HD.

From what I heard it was any of the bonus channels you are able to add on like Stars and Encore that are in HD if you have the right dish/LNB setup.

lordfarquard said:   There are some others missing also, better check your guide, Travel, SYFI to mention a couple.

Yup, Travel and Syfy (stupid name change) are two glaring omissions.
Syfy and USA are probably #1 and #2 in this house, followed by the various Discovery channels and Big10.

Now that Comedy Central is running stand-up re-runs ad nauseum and classics like The Man Show are gone, it's no longer a must-have.

From the list, I'd gladly lose 127, 128, 166, 175, 179 and the shopping crap.
Most definitely swap MSNBC for Fox.

Oh well, many on-demand options, OTA-HD and Hulu fulfill my couchtater entertainment wants.
Too bad I'd lose the Starz stuff they just gave us. Bye-bye, Gaia and Lucretia.

You could get both HULU and Netflix for about the same monthly price, and combine it with OTA HD networks and you would be better off.

robby69 said:   You could get both HULU and Netflix for about the same monthly price, and combine it with OTA HD networks and you would be better off.

One person's "better off" is another's hardship. It seems all clear what is right when you're backseat driving someone elses life. The fact is for millions of americans highspeed internet is generally unavailable. Sure we could argue about satellite internet and cell phone internet being available but watching TV over them is unrealistic and cost prohibitive. Where my parents live DSL is not available and only the cable monopoly will provide high speed at $55 a month with tax. So your deal is $65 for them while the Dish network deal is less than $20. Also don't forget most of those channels don't stream live over the internet anyway.

The Dish Network Welcome Pack is a hot deal for the price and has no match, period.

I got HD installed recently and later changed my package to "Welcome package". Right now I've Startz & Encore for 3 months free . Believe me the HD view is stunning on local channels and the HD movie channel. Appears as if I got a new TV.
Even the other channels that are not HD , appear more clear and lively, may be due to increase in signal strength . I guess it's worth to get a DISH HD antenna & HD DVR/receivers if you can.

The only channel worth watching on that list is the Comedy Central, the rest are cable garbage.
If its not in HD it isn't worth a dime imo.

Can we stream any of the good channels yet? Comedy Central, SYFY, hbo, starz, .....?

lowpricewanted said:   One person's "better off" is another's hardship. It seems all clear what is right when you're backseat driving someone elses life. The fact is for millions of americans highspeed internet is generally unavailable. Sure we could argue about satellite internet and cell phone internet being available but watching TV over them is unrealistic and cost prohibitive. Where my parents live DSL is not available and only the cable monopoly will provide high speed at $55 a month with tax. So your deal is $65 for them while the Dish network deal is less than $20. Also don't forget most of those channels don't stream live over the internet anyway.

The OP's thread was directed at fellow FW members, not your parents that don't have internet access. You had to already have internet access if you were posting or reading this thread on FW, that is why my recommendation was a reasonable alternative with a better line up than the Hidden Package. FW is all about sharing ideas on deals and discussing alternatives. If your parents don't have internet access then my recommendation was not for them, but for fellow FW members that may not be familiar with HULU/Netflix it is alternative that they can weigh the pros and cons on themselves.. end of rant.

robby69 said:   lowpricewanted said:   One person's "better off" is another's hardship. It seems all clear what is right when you're backseat driving someone elses life. The fact is for millions of americans highspeed internet is generally unavailable. Sure we could argue about satellite internet and cell phone internet being available but watching TV over them is unrealistic and cost prohibitive. Where my parents live DSL is not available and only the cable monopoly will provide high speed at $55 a month with tax. So your deal is $65 for them while the Dish network deal is less than $20. Also don't forget most of those channels don't stream live over the internet anyway.

The OP's thread was directed at fellow FW members, not your parents that don't have internet access. You had to already have internet access if you were posting or reading this thread on FW, that is why my recommendation was a reasonable alternative with a better line up than the Hidden Package. FW is all about sharing ideas on deals and discussing alternatives. If your parents don't have internet access then my recommendation was not for them, but for fellow FW members that may not be familiar with HULU/Netflix it is alternative that they can weigh the pros and cons on themselves.. end of rant.

So you don't think there are Fatwallet members on dialup or using the Library's connection? LOL, I guess some folks don't think things through before they post. I still don't see how Netflix or HULU is a reasonable replacement for the Weather Channel, MSNBC, HGTV, TBS, etc... There are no live free streams of these stations or archives of a majority of their content. I don't think you could ever convince me that a DVD mailed to you of a movie is an equal replacement for a live news show.

If someone was looking to get ice cream cheaper at DQ, finding them a secret coupon for 50% off their order would be like this deal. In your world you would tell them they are better off with the $1 McDouble at McDonalds. Its still food and its cheaper so you're better off. Think about it.

lowpricewanted said:   I guess some folks don't think things through before they post. I still don't see how Netflix or HULU is a reasonable replacement for the Weather Channel, MSNBC, HGTV, TBS, etc... There are no live free streams of these stations or archives of a majority of their content. I don't think you could ever convince me that a DVD mailed to you of a movie is an equal replacement for a live news show.

If someone was looking to get ice cream cheaper at DQ, finding them a secret coupon for 50% off their order would be like this deal. In your world you would tell them they are better off with the $1 McDouble at McDonalds. Its still food and its cheaper so you're better off. Think about it.

Wow, alot of anger there, maybe from the 1800 posts at the library And I was not trying to "convince YOU of anything. I offered up an opinion that didn't require a response on my post to begin with.

Another little bonus Dish QUIETLY rolled out recently - if you have one of the ViP DVRs (622, 722, etc.), you can now use an external HD free. Used to be they charged you a one-time "port activation" fee of $39.95. Internal drive on those are pitifully small, but from personal experience, you can use up to at least 1TB-1.5TB USB HD for storage. Unfortunately, you can't record directly to it.

lowpricewanted said:   robby69 said:   lowpricewanted said:   One person's "better off" is another's hardship. It seems all clear what is right when you're backseat driving someone elses life. The fact is for millions of americans highspeed internet is generally unavailable. Sure we could argue about satellite internet and cell phone internet being available but watching TV over them is unrealistic and cost prohibitive. Where my parents live DSL is not available and only the cable monopoly will provide high speed at $55 a month with tax. So your deal is $65 for them while the Dish network deal is less than $20. Also don't forget most of those channels don't stream live over the internet anyway.

So you don't think there are Fatwallet members on dialup or using the Library's connection? LOL, I guess some folks don't think things through before they post. I still don't see how Netflix or HULU is a reasonable replacement for the Weather Channel, MSNBC, HGTV, TBS, etc... There are no live free streams of these stations or archives of a majority of their content. I don't think you could ever convince me that a DVD mailed to you of a movie is an equal replacement for a live news show.

So let me get this straight. why would you want a whole channel on weather that covers every major metro area in the country when all you really need is a thermometer in your back yard? or maybe weatherbug? or how about just going to MSNBC (as this is on your list too) and check the weather THERE on your dial up connection - and while you are at it, read or watch the headlines (unless you are visually impaired) - then LISTEN to them - bringing me back to why you would need a whole channel dedicated to weather)

this is a deal forum - and the saying is true - YOU CAN'T PLEASE ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME hence the YMMV in a lot of posts - would you like us to start putting in the acronym - TMNBFY (This May Not Be For You)

OP - I appreciate the info on this - as I just bought 3 apple TVs and a Roku box, and am looking for a good OTA-HD antenna - so I can try to "cut the cord" with satellite/cable - my DISH bill is $134 a month and it's KILLING ME - but $20 a month would make it quite a bit more tolerable.

and for those of you that say "installation" kills the deal - quit being lazy and read the instructions and install it yourself - it's not "rocket science" and that IS the FW way!

you need a ladder, drill, compass, and a receiver plugged in that can help you with signal strength and settings by inputting your zip code. I've installed two dishes in "my time" and the most recent was about 2 years ago - the dish on my Mom's house and I did that in about 4 hours (I had to fish a cable from the dish through the attic and down the wall) so the install is painless unless you have to climb up in the attic - those with newer homes that have the cable run to one main point are the lucky ones - those that don't care about drilling a hole in their house are even luckier - trust me, it will not be like the install in "Four Christmases"

I think the satellite companies/independent installer contractors charge $150 for an install - but I bet you could find someone on craigslist to do it for half that if you absolutely couldn't do this yourself!

Skipping 20 Messages...
Yes, still in effect. Here is the complete line up, including all of the useless channels:

$14.99/mth

Channel Station Mapdown Orbital Transponder Category
101 DISH NETWORK FYI (DNFYI) N/A 72.7 27 DISH NETWORK
101 DISH NETWORK FYI (DNFYI) N/A 119 17 DISH NETWORK
102 DISH NETWORK PREVIEW (PREVW) N/A 72.7 21 DISH NETWORK
102 DISH NETWORK PREVIEW (PREVW) N/A 110 2 DISH NETWORK
104 IDEA (IDEA) 71 72.7 31 SHOPPING
104 IDEA (IDEA) 71 119 9 SHOPPING
107 COMEDY CENTRAL (CMDY) N/A 72.7 25 COMEDY
107 COMEDY CENTRAL (CMDY) N/A 119 13 COMEDY
110 FOOD NETWORK (FOOD) N/A 72.7 25 FOOD AND NUTRITION
110 FOOD NETWORK (FOOD) N/A 119 6 FOOD AND NUTRITION
112 HOME & GARDEN TELEVISION (HGTV) N/A 72.7 25 HOME AND GARDEN
112 HOME & GARDEN TELEVISION (HGTV) N/A 119 6 HOME AND GARDEN
117 TV GUIDE NETWORK (TVGN) N/A 72.7 23 NEWS/INFO
117 TV GUIDE NETWORK (TVGN) N/A 119 14 NEWS/INFO
120 HISTORY (HIST) N/A 72.7 25 HISTORY
120 HISTORY (HIST) N/A 119 10 HISTORY
123 MALL (MALL) 83 61.5 4 SHOPPING
123 MALL (MALL) 83 110 10 SHOPPING
127 OXYGEN (OXYGN) N/A 72.7 15 WOMEN'S PROG
127 OXYGEN (OXYGN) N/A 119 13 WOMEN'S PROG
128 WE: WOMEN'S ENTERTAINMENT (WE) N/A 72.7 15 WOMEN'S PROG
128 WE: WOMEN'S ENTERTAINMENT (WE) N/A 119 12 WOMEN'S PROG
130 AMC (AMC) N/A 72.7 9 MOVIES
130 AMC (AMC) N/A 119 8 MOVIES
134 ShopNBC (SHNBC) N/A 77 12 SHOPPING
134 ShopNBC (SHNBC) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
137 QVC (QVC) N/A 77 29 SHOPPING
137 QVC (QVC) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
139 TURNER BROADCAST SYSTEM (TBS) N/A 72.7 25 DRAMA
139 TURNER BROADCAST SYSTEM (TBS) N/A 119 13 DRAMA
161 MUSIC TELEVISION 2 (MTV2) N/A 72.7 23 MUSIC
161 MUSIC TELEVISION 2 (MTV2) N/A 119 2 MUSIC
166 COUNTRY MUSIC TELEVISION (CMT) N/A 72.7 21 MUSIC
166 COUNTRY MUSIC TELEVISION (CMT) N/A 119 8 MUSIC
175 BOOMERANG (BOOM) N/A 72.7 31 FAMILY
175 BOOMERANG (BOOM) N/A 110 15 FAMILY
179 THE HUB (HUB ) N/A 72.7 31 FAMILY
179 THE HUB (HUB ) N/A 110 11 FAMILY
183 LEARNING CHANNEL, THE (TLC) N/A 72.7 11 EDUCATION
183 LEARNING CHANNEL, THE (TLC) N/A 119 8 EDUCATION
185 HALLMARK CHANNEL (HLMRK) N/A 72.7 31 MOVIES
185 HALLMARK CHANNEL (HLMRK) N/A 110 11 MOVIES
203 BLOOMBERG TELEVISION (BITV) N/A 72.7 23 NEWS/INFO
203 BLOOMBERG TELEVISION (BITV) N/A 110 2 NEWS/INFO
209 MSNBC (MSNBC) N/A 72.7 3 NEWS/INFO
209 MSNBC (MSNBC) N/A 119 13 NEWS/INFO
210 C-SPAN (CSPAN) N/A 77 25 NEWS/INFO
210 C-SPAN (CSPAN) N/A 119 9 NEWS/INFO
212 NASA (NASA) N/A 77 12 EDUCATION
212 NASA (NASA) N/A 119 9 EDUCATION
214 THE WEATHER CHANNEL (TWC) N/A 72.7 23 NEWS/INFO
214 THE WEATHER CHANNEL (TWC) N/A 119 6 NEWS/INFO
219 AMERICA LIVE (ALIVE) N/A 77 12 SHOPPING
219 AMERICA LIVE (ALIVE) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
220 MALL (MALL) N/A 61.5 4 SHOPPING
220 MALL (MALL) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
221 LIVE SHOPPING (LSHOP) N/A 77 16 SHOPPING
221 LIVE SHOPPING (LSHOP) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
222 HSN (HSN) 84 72.7 15 SHOPPING
222 HSN (HSN) 84 119 9 SHOPPING
223 BEST (BEST) 85 72.7 31 SHOPPING
223 BEST (BEST) 85 77 16 SHOPPING
223 BEST (BEST) 85 110 10 SHOPPING
223 BEST (BEST) 85 110 10 SHOPPING
224 SHOP (SHOP) N/A 77 16 SHOPPING
224 SHOP (SHOP) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
225 COLLECTABLES & TREASURES (C&T) N/A 72.7 1 SHOPPING
225 COLLECTABLES & TREASURES (C&T) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
226 HOME SHOPPING NETWORK 2 (HSN2) N/A 72.7 5 SHOPPING
226 HOME SHOPPING NETWORK 2 (HSN2) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
227 JEWELRY TELEVISION (JTV) 86 77 12 SHOPPING
227 JEWELRY TELEVISION (JTV) 86 110 3 SHOPPING
228 ShopNBC (SHNBC) N/A 72.7 7 SHOPPING
228 ShopNBC (SHNBC) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
229 GEMS AND JEWELRY (GEMS) N/A 77 16 SHOPPING
229 GEMS AND JEWELRY (GEMS) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
230 ICTV (ICTV) N/A 72.7 5 SPORTS
230 ICTV (ICTV) N/A 119 9 SPORTS
240 PURSUIT (HUNT) CHANNEL (HUNT) N/A 119 15 SHOPPING
259 INSPIRATION NETWORK, THE (INSP) N/A 77 25 RELIGIOUS
259 INSPIRATION NETWORK, THE (INSP) N/A 110 8 RELIGIOUS
260 TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK (TBN) N/A 72.7 15 RELIGIOUS
260 TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK (TBN) N/A 119 9 RELIGIOUS
261 ETERNAL WORD TELEVISION NETWORK (EWTN) N/A 72.7 3 RELIGIOUS
261 ETERNAL WORD TELEVISION NETWORK (EWTN) N/A 119 9 RELIGIOUS
262 ANGEL ONE (ANGEL) N/A 77 25 RELIGIOUS
262 ANGEL ONE (ANGEL) N/A 119 21 RELIGIOUS
264 KIDS & TEENS TELEVISION (KTV) N/A 72.7 31 FAMILY
264 KIDS & TEENS TELEVISION (KTV) N/A 110 2 FAMILY
265 CCTV NEWS (CCTV NEWS) N/A 77 12 INTERNATIONAL
265 CCTV NEWS (CCTV NEWS) N/A 110 22 INTERNATIONAL
266 ANGEL TWO (ANGL2) N/A 77 29 RELIGIOUS
266 ANGEL TWO (ANGL2) N/A 110 3 RELIGIOUS
Hugh (ID: V70): 274 LIQUIDATION CHANNEL (LQ CH) N/A 72.7 5 SHOPPING
274 LIQUIDATION CHANNEL (LQ CH) N/A 110 3 SHOPPING
275 NEW (NEW) N/A 61.5 4 SHOPPING
275 NEW (NEW) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
287 DISH EARTH (EARTH) N/A 77 15 GENERAL ENT
287 DISH EARTH (EARTH) N/A 110 21 GENERAL ENT
480 ALOCK (ALOCK) N/A 72.7 21 DISH NETWORK
480 ALOCK (ALOCK) N/A 119 17 DISH NETWORK
500 DISH NETWORK PPV PREVIEWS (ONPPV) N/A 72.7 25 PPV
500 DISH NETWORK PPV PREVIEWS (ONPPV) N/A 110 16 PPV
829 DISH NETWORK FYI (DNFYI) N/A 72.7 21 DISH NETWORK
829 DISH NETWORK FYI (DNFYI) N/A 119 17 DISH NETWORK
883 IDEA (IDEA) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
884 CCTV-E (CCTVE) N/A 72.7 19 INTERNATIONAL
884 CCTV-E (CCTVE) N/A 110 22 INTERNATIONAL
5710 TEST (TEST) N/A 110 13 HD
9393 THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK (3ABN) N/A 61.5 10 RELIGIOUS
9393 THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK (3ABN) N/A 129 21 RELIGIOUS
9397 THE IMPACT NETWORK (IMPCT) N/A 72.7 0 PUBLIC INT
9397 THE IMPACT NETWORK (IMPCT) N/A 119 0 PUBLIC INT
9399 CHRISTIAN TELEVISION NETWORK (CTN) 267 77 21 PUBLIC INT
9399 CHRISTIAN TELEVISION NETWORK (CTN) 267 110 19 PUBLIC INT
9400 BABYFIRST TV (BABY1 ) N/A 72.7 5 PUBLIC INT
9400 BABYFIRST TV (BABY1 ) N/A 110 3 PUBLIC INT
9401 HITN (HITN) N/A 72.7 21 EDUCATION
9401 HITN (HITN) N/A 110 3 EDUCATION
9402 HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES TELEVISION (HHS) N/A 61.5 10 EDUCATION
9403 BYUTV (BYUTV) N/A 72.7 1 EDUCATION
9403 BYUTV (BYUTV) N/A 110 3 EDUCATION
9404 C-SPAN (CSPAN) N/A 72.7 21 NEWS/INFO
9404 C-SPAN (CSPAN) N/A 119 9 NEWS/INFO
9405 PENTAGON CHANNEL (PNTGN) N/A 61.5 10 NEWS/INFO
9405 PENTAGON CHANNEL (PNTGN) N/A 129 21 NEWS/INFO
9406 CLASSIC ARTS SHOWCASE (ARTS) N/A 61.5 10 MOVIES
9406 CLASSIC ARTS SHOWCASE (ARTS) N/A 129 21 MOVIES
9407 COLOURS TV (COLRS) N/A 77 12 INTERNATIONAL
9407 COLOURS TV (COLRS) N/A 110 3 INTERNATIONAL
9409 TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK (TBN) N/A 72.7 15 RELIGIOUS
9409 TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK (TBN) N/A 119 9 RELIGIOUS
9410 LINK TV (LINK) N/A 77 12 NEWS/INFO
9410 LINK TV (LINK) N/A 110 10 NEWS/INFO
9412 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA (UCTV) N/A 77 16 EDUCATION
9412 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA (UCTV) N/A 119 9 EDUCATION
9413 ALMA VISION HISPANIC NETWORK (ALMA) N/A 61.5 10 SPANISH
9413 ALMA VISION HISPANIC NETWORK (ALMA) N/A 129 21 SPANISH
9414 V-ME (V-ME) N/A 72.7 25 SPANISH
9414 V-ME (V-ME) N/A 119 6 SPANISH
9415 FREE SPEECH TV (FSTV) N/A 77 12 PUBLIC INT
9415 FREE SPEECH TV (FSTV) N/A 110 10 PUBLIC INT
9417 ETERNAL WORD TELEVISION NETWORK (EWTN) N/A 72.7 3 RELIGIOUS
9417 ETERNAL WORD TELEVISION NETWORK (EWTN) N/A 119 9 RELIGIOUS
9418 FEC/PAEC (PAEC) N/A 61.5 10 PUBLIC INT
9532 ICTV (ICTV) N/A 72.7 5 SPORTS
9532 ICTV (ICTV) N/A 119 9 SPORTS
9601 BTV BUSINESS INFO (BTV) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
9602 BTV BUSINESS INFO (BTV) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
9611 BTV BUSINESS INFO (BTV) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
9612 BTV BUSINESS INFO (BTV) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
9644 INTERACTIVE TV 2 (ITV2) 98 72.7 31 DISH NETWORK
9644 INTERACTIVE TV 2 (ITV2) 98 110 10 DISH NETWORK
9645 INTERACTIVE TV (ITV) 99 72.7 23 DISH NETWORK
9645 INTERACTIVE TV (ITV) 99 110 10 DISH NETWORK
9646 NEW (NEW) 72 61.5 4 SHOPPING
9646 NEW (NEW) 72 110 10 SHOPPING
9647 MALL (MALL) N/A 61.5 4 SHOPPING
9647 MALL (MALL) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
9648 IDEA (IDEA) N/A 72.7 31 SHOPPING
9648 IDEA (IDEA) N/A 119 9 SHOPPING
9649 BEST (BEST) N/A 110 10 SHOPPING
9850 KBS WORLD (KBS) N/A 61.5 4 INTERNATIONAL
9850 KBS WORLD (KBS) N/A 118.7 17 INTERNATIONAL
9850 KBS WORLD (KBS) N/A 121 15 INTERNATIONAL
9900 D500 (D500) N/A 110 10 DISH NETWORK
9901 D129 (D129) N/A 129 21 DISH NETWORK
9902 D61.5 (D61.5) N/A 61.5 4 DISH NETWORK
9903 D118 (D118) N/A 118.7 7 DISH NETWORK
9905 D121 (D121) N/A 121 21 DISH NETWORK

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014