• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Husky Air Nailer and Stapler Kit 3 Piece
Disclaimer
I was at my local Home Depot today and came across this HUSKY 3 piece air nailer/stapler kit clearanced tagged at $59 from $99. It's still availabe online at the $99 price;

Husky Air Nailer and Stapler Kit 3 Piece

The Husky 3 Piece Air Nailer and Stapler Kit withstands the elements of virtually any job site with 3 stand-out tools. The exhaust port rotates for easy adjustment of exhaust direction while the non-marring nosepiece keeps the work surface clear of tool marks. The indicator window shows fastener supply while the air plug with dust cap protects the tool during storage. The Husky 3 Piece Air Nailer & Stapler Kit will get your stapling and nailing needs done efficiently and with ease.

Brad nailer - Fastener type 18 gauge
Brad nailer - fastener range 5/8 in. to 1-1/4 in
Brad nailer - 3 Step side loading magazine
Narrow crown stapler - Fastener type 18 gauge x 1/4 in. crown
Narrow crown stapler - Fastener range 5/8 in. to 1 in. collation
Narrow crown stapler - 3 step side loading magazine
Straight finish nailer - fastener type 16 gauge
Straight finish nailer - fastener range 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
Straight finish nailer - 3 step side loading magazine
MFG Brand Name : Husky
MFG Model # : H703BSF
MFG Part # : H703BSF

Specifications
Adjustable exhaust port : Yes
Air Tool Type : Air Nailer
Assembled Depth (in.) : 23.00 in
Assembled Height (in.) : 17.25 in
Assembled Width (in.) : 4.50 in
Color Family : Red
Fastener collation : Glue
Fastener depth control : Yes
Fasteners included : Yes
Item Package Type : Cardboard Container
Loading type : Strip
Maximum fastener size (in.) : 2.25
Minimum fastener size (in.) : .625

Happy hunting!

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HUSKY Air Nailer and Stapler
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet. I am checking this one out...

Yeah, me too, I'm going down there tomorrow. Thanks OP.

Would this handle the nailing needs for installing roof shingles?

thebigo said:   Would this handle the nailing needs for installing roof shingles?

Unless there is some kind of roof shingle I'm not aware of, the answer is no.

Roofing nails have broad heads, and so you need a vastly different kind of nailer to nail them. Also, since the nails can't be packed closely they cannot be loaded into a rail like these nailers use, instead they are in a coil (kind of like a bullet belt from a WWII movie). They are often called "coil nailers".

No, not for roofing.

These would not handle roofing nails. I would not try to nail down shingles with any nail/staple that would fit in those guns either, they will simply rip right through the shingle when there is wind.

Will the larger one be good for general construction framing?

You need the next bigger gun (actually two bigger, since there is a 15ga gun too), coincidentally called a framing nailer to do framing. These are for baseboard or other trim type projects.

Does this come with a case or bag?

Nope, no bag/case included.

sarcaz said:   Does this come with a case or bag?

What part of the store are these at? I went to two HD and didn't see any Husky branded nailers. The only thing close was a Husky 66 piece air tool kit on clearance for $49.00. I guess that is why it is YMMV.

None in Bear, DE store

I went to my local Home Depot and they did not have them. Is there a way to look it up online and see who has them in stock?? I was in the Watchung NJ store.

Not marked down here in DC. Still $99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014