• Text Only
Were you asking for $70 a year for Sirius "premium" ?
Thanks

I was not. Just tried to first get the $77 deal & then work on the xm & net add ons.

My free trial is expiring and I got a call yesterday offering me 12 months for the cost of 11. I declined.

What's 11?

thebarber said:   What's 11?

12 months service for the cost of 11 months.

gw1400 said:   thebarber said:   What's 11?

12 months service for the cost of 11 months.

Correct. They offered 12 months for $142.45.

Just got 6 months for $30 with free internet/smartphone access (usually $2.99/mo). Total is $34 with taxes and fees.

What'd take to pull that out of em'?

Cancelled on Thursday. Would not give me 5/20. Called again today after seeing post by mrrickva. Asked for 5/20 and said they could only give it to me if my radio's never had it before. Of course they have. Offered me the half off for year or 6/38, per radio. Said no.

So as of now, I dont have sirius or xm. I have two sirius radios and 1 xm

Had $20 for 5 months on tow separate radios expiring July 1, got new package for both radios for $76 and change for 6 months, plus free Internet for the 6 months because of 30 minute wait on hold. Seemed like a fair deal.

That's a great deal! Did you speak to an American? I'll have to try that when I'm due.

Initial rep had thick accent, second "retention" rep was easier to understand but English was not her first language. When I asked about throwing Internet in, she immediately asked how long I'd been on hold.

Just called to cancel, didn't ask for any deals or anything.
They gave me 3 free months.

Called to cancel.. Spoke to Josh in Canada Retention center. Gave me $77.00 deal no problem. He even gave a direct line phone #866-517-7570. Hope it works!! LOVE THOSE CANADIANS !!!!

Do you live in Canada?

Just got 6 months for $25. It was $29.xx with taxes/fees.

brinnan said:   Just got 6 months for $25. It was $29.xx with taxes/fees.
Did you just post to brag or are you going to say how you got that deal?

locomo said:   Just called to cancel, didn't ask for any deals or anything.
They gave me 3 free months.

Ditto

I just received 12 months at $6.42 per month. With license fees and tax it came to $91.19 for the year.

Thank God for credit card expiration dates or Sirius would have hit me with $276.88 for the 2 I have in our 2 cars.

I got the email that the payment didn't go through. Just called, threatened to cancel, re-upped for another year at $150.99 total for both, or $6.29/month per radio.

I already put that calendar reminder in for next year!!

I like to use one time use credit cards myself

I was on the quarterly plan for $20 and I was told that has expired. I told the CSR I wanted to cancel and of course she offered me a "special deal". I was given one year for $90.80 including taxes and royalty fees. She then wanted me to pay by credit card and I told her I wanted to pay by check and to mail me an invoice. She then told me that Sirius has a "new policy" that if an invoice is generated I would be charged a $2.00 processing fee!! WTF?? I told her a friend was not charged that fee so she said she would offer me a "one time" waiver of that fee. I tell you..they are always trying to add something extra to the bill!!

Called to cancel after my 5 month deal expired, and they immediately offered the $77 deal without me asking for it. Got paper invoice sent to my house without the $2.00 fee as well.

i can't believe you people pay for radio. suckers.

new customer- $77 a year, no arguements.

When I called XM and asked for a deal because my old deal had expired, they told me they didn't have any, so I cancelled. They didn't even try to keep me.

dpuopolo said:   When I called XM and asked for a deal because my old deal had expired, they told me they didn't have any, so I cancelled. They didn't even try to keep me.

Hmmmm....call again. I guarantee you they'll offer you a deal..at least the $77 one.

Are these deals you guys are getting for the Premier or Select package. I called to renew my expiring 3 month trial and was immediately offered 5 for $25 without even asking for it, but this was Select (no XM channels) and no Internet. The rep said the only offer he had for Premier was the standard $16.99.

(deleted dupe)

Im trying to get a deal on "All Access"
Which gets you best of xm, and online listening.

So where exactly is everyone calling to get these deals? I talked to 2 reps and neither would budge from
$110+ for a year. Also said they have never heard of the 6/$30 deal!! What am I doing wrong. I do have one radio on my account, and am trying to reactivate the existing radio in my car, which just came off of a trial

Called 1-855-292-5571 and got 6 months for a total of 27.69 for select. Got a call yesterday from 1-866-409-3996 and got the same thing for my other vehicle. Both of my trial periods had expired. Received letter offering 5 months for 25.00 plus fees but I asked for the extra month and got it.

Called today to swap out my primary radio. They didnt charge a activation fee didnt even ask. My wifes subscription was up on a 5 for $20 Told her didnt want to pay much more than that gave me 6 for $29.88 total. $5 a month for a second receiver sounded good to me!

My service expired last week and I recieved this email promo for 12 months/$77. I'm considering it if I can get it without an automatic recurring billing at full price next year.

Email promo

Just called and was offered $114 a year also.

Was this for Sirius Everything + best of XM?

Was just offered 12 mos for $77 + fees. This is for the Sirius Select package. I told them I was going to cancel because it was too expensive, and they offered this immediately.

My kids got one year for my DH's birthday and paid $181!! I told them to go this website...guess they are all very wealthy!!

Just called since my last promo ended recently. Talked and talked. Best he could do was $80 for 12 months. I said no cancel and he "cancelled", but gave me two months free. Said to call back in two months to see what type of deal was available then.

I gotta ask, what is DHs?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014