• filter:
  • 129303132 33
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
~478207 Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bars 1.5 oz. Packs, 18 Packs/Box $2.00~

20% off your transaction coupon (in store only, code 92417, expires 7/20) brings it to $1.60 per box.

rated:
Spooie said:   ~478207 Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bars 1.5 oz. Packs, 18 Packs/Box $2.00~

20% off your transaction coupon (in store only, code 92417, expires 7/20) brings it to $1.60 per box.

Thanks!  Picked up 9 boxes at my local store.  The Honey and Oats variety are $8.99.

rated:
Upstate NY is mostly cleared out of the Dell AIO. I was checking for a customer earlier today and only saw 3 stores in the Northeast with some.

rated:
Some districts stocked them but never displayed them. Some districts never got them at all. Philly had Zero from day one. They are starting to work their way onto eBay.  Price has dropped below $100 on NIB in the last week.  Dell itself has them for $119 on a special.  But $19.50 less 15% . . . . yeah!

rated:
thisistotallyafake said:   Upstate NY is mostly cleared out of the Dell AIO. I was checking for a customer earlier today and only saw 3 stores in the Northeast with some.
Where in the Northeast?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
thisistotallyafake said:   Upstate NY is mostly cleared out of the Dell AIO. I was checking for a customer earlier today and only saw 3 stores in the Northeast with some.
Where in the Northeast?

It's where they make Maine Coons

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
Where in the Northeast?

Well I went to my store in Northeast and they'd had a bunch but they sold really fast when price dropped. 
Of course I have no need for a printer but its the whole idea, right? 
I consoled myself with $1.80 for 18 granola bars.  Store has a lot of boxes.  Expiration Jan. 2015.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
KidCharliemain said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
Where in the Northeast?

Well I went to my store in Northeast and they'd had a bunch but they sold really fast when price dropped. 
Of course I have no need for a printer but its the whole idea, right? 
I consoled myself with $1.80 for 18 granola bars.  Store has a lot of boxes.  Expiration Jan. 2015.

I'm so sorry I was looking at your post earlier today at work on my phone and I though it said 'where IS the northeast?'

Because small font/old eyes

rated:
The nature valley bars didn't have a clearance by them at my store! How does the Staples clearance typically work! Is it the same company wide or is it store by store usually!

rated:
kaseyfarnsworth said:   The nature valley bars didn't have a clearance by them at my store! How does the Staples clearance typically work! Is it the same company wide or is it store by store usually!
  Sometimes the clearance items are still on the shelves.  Grab a box and take it to the price checker to see what it will ring up at.  I'm thinking that the 20% off break room supplies coupon may work on this (code #67257, expires 7/26).  Good Luck!

rated:
They have a price checker at Staples? That would be awesome!!! Thank you!!

rated:
kaseyfarnsworth said:   They have a price checker at Staples? That would be awesome!!! Thank you!!
  I think it is only certain Staples that have one from  prior posts on this subject. I need to ask next time I'm in Staples.

rated:
There are a ton of 8GB USB flash drives on clearance for $1.00 ... Even the neat little car flash drives! ...

Heres a couple upc's:

rated:
thisistotallyafake said:   There are a ton of 8GB USB flash drives on clearance for $1.00 ... Even the neat little car flash drives! ...

Heres a couple upc's:

SKU numbers would be more helpful if anyone uses http://checkinventory.site44.com/ to check their local Staples.

rated:
acrochriscb said:   
thisistotallyafake said:   There are a ton of 8GB USB flash drives on clearance for $1.00 ... Even the neat little car flash drives! ...

Heres a couple upc's:

SKU numbers would be more helpful if anyone uses http://checkinventory.site44.com/ to check their local Staples.

I have been buying these at manager markdown form .25 - $1.00, they all require CSR price change.  I have not found any at $1.00 national clearance

rated:
wolfsmane said:   
jinjeri said:   ~393867 Dell All in One Laser Printer was $279.99 now $19.99~
This is my first post, hope I'm doing this right! this was at my local store in Aiken, SC 29803

Another Aikenite, huh!!?? Did you get them all, lol?

haha! no, just one...did you score any?

rated:
597404 said:   
acrochriscb said:   

Heres a couple upc's:

SKU numbers would be more helpful if anyone uses http://checkinventory.site44.com/ to check their local Staples.

I have been buying these at manager markdown form .25 - $1.00, they all require CSR price change.  I have not found any at $1.00 national clearance

any tips on what to look for? or just check all 8GB thumb drives - are there any that aren't cars, or characters?

rated:
Spooie said:   ~478207 Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bars 1.5 oz. Packs, 18 Packs/Box $2.00~

The granola bars don't expire until January 2015.  Guess what we're giving out for Halloween this year?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   

The granola bars don't expire until January 2015.  Guess what we're giving out for Halloween this year?

My kids will be having them in their lunchboxes until 1/2015 as well!  

rated:
Edit: all coupons sent.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014