• Text Only
I just noticed a bunch more free titles this morning.
brief history of 60's, 70's, 80's, etc.
vegetarian cooking
etc

jsta6 said:   I just noticed a bunch more free titles this morning.
brief history of 60's, 70's, 80's, etc.
vegetarian cooking
etc

Links?

Sorry, to many to list.

Go to any of the currently free books and check out all the books in the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section.

1960s

yoga

Videogames: A Brief History

Vegetarian Indian Cooking

love this thread!

knightimer said:   love this thread!

love it

jsta6 said:   knightimer said:   love this thread!

love it

From the 'seed' post for this thread:
So as not to congest the thread and for the sanity of those who have "subscribed" to this thread,
I ask that any "Thank-you's" be in the form of giving "Green" to the OP and/or the individual posts.
I do appreciate your understanding!

From CK-12 Foundation, introductory books on seven subjects - all rated well on Amazon. Includes:

Advanced Probability and Statistics
Chemistry
Calculus
Earth Science
Algebra I
Life Science
Trigonometry

From eReaderIQ, recent free Kindle books (listed on their free page) include some nice topics. (Some get really great reviews furthe down too!)

A sampling:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: Video Game Guide
Dragon Age II: Video Game Guide
Total War: Shogun 2: Video Game Guide
Fruit Ninja: Video Game Guide
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty: Video Game Guide
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Video Game Guide
International Space Station: A Brief History
Hubble Telescope: A Brief History
Apollo Moon Landings: A Brief History
Mars Exploration: A Brief History
Angry Birds: Video Game Guide
Space Shuttle: A Brief History

Blood Island
Disclaimer
Blood Island (Kindle Edition) Murder Mystery $15 value Free Kindle Download (Thanks to MISTERCHEAP)

Hundreds of Dollars worth of Kindle cookbooks for free (Thanks to leonc's thread here)

Hundreds of $$ worth of FREE Kindle books (Limited time offers) - Different list compared to the usual "Top 100" list
(Thanks to shahnm's thread here)

A nice Christmas present:

"I've said more times than I can count that the key to understanding most theological apologetics questions on the topics of exclusivism, hell (its existence and duration), the need for (and meaning of) the cross, the judgment of the Canaanites, God's justice, grace, and why we praise Him is a grasp of God's holiness and, by contrast, our sinfulness.

And the book I recommend more often than any other to help with this understanding is R.C. Sproul's The Holiness of God. Which is why I wanted to let you know that right now this book is free for Kindle on Amazon. But it's only for a limited time, and I've no idea how limited. Sometimes these deals only last a day, so get it while you can."

R.C. Sproul's THE HOLINESS OF GOD

Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People [Kindle Edition] - Usually $12.99, now FREE. (Thanks to shahnm)

Logician1313 said:   Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People [Kindle Edition] - Usually $12.99, now FREE. (Thanks to shahnm)

Direct link for the lazy (like myself):
Lazy Like Me

EDIT: Never mind, that's back up to $9.39

Free $10 credit for Kindle e-textbooks on Amazon - Link

(Thanks to FatMoneyClip)

116sloppyjoe116 said:   
The Dirty Parts of the Bible -- A Novel

Thanks!

Left Behind
Disclaimer
Left Behind by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins (1st Book in the series) normally $14.99, now free. (Thanks to Butcherboy)

I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot From School
Disclaimer

Nice Find! Thanks Logician1313

Assault with a Deadly Glue Gun
Disclaimer
Assault with a Deadly Glue Gun ($14.95 value) Free Kindle Book - (Thanks to glitterdog)

Wired to Care
Disclaimer
Wired to Care: How Companies Prosper When They Create Widespread Empathy (Digital List Price: $21.99) Free Kindle Edition

Absolutely Organize Your Family
Disclaimer

20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now
Disclaimer

The Unofficial Harry Potter Party Book
Disclaimer

Simple Insights for a Better Life
Disclaimer

wow! I love this thread!

Now if we could just get everyone to contribute to this thread instead of creating a new one for each time they come across free books .....

hotshottechguy said:   Now if we could just get everyone to contribute to this thread instead of creating a new one for each time they come across free books .....
Second that!

I love to cruise and am always looking for new ways to save money. Book is free and it helps me save money on the back end, nice!

B.Y.O.B. - How to Sneak Alcohol Onto a Cruise Ship and other ways of reducing your bar tab

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014