YMMV $750 cash towards new Ford cars

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I am in the middle of buying a new car for our family. And decided to check out the Ford Flex. My wife saw someone in a car forum saying that he/she requested a brochure (Ford Flex) from Ford website and Ford sent the brochure with a $750 voucher (private cash) good for buying a new ford.

So I wife did the same thing, but instead of getting the voucher with the brochure, we received an email from them in couple days with link to print the voucher out (the voucher has my information printed on it).

From the other car forum, the person who received the $750 voucher said he/she can use it with other incentives or rebates for the car he/she purchased.

Member Summary

Ford
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm trying this on the 2011 Chrysler 300, thanks.

polishdreamer (Apr. 11, 2011 @ 7:02a) |

$750 coupon can be used with current rebates and incentives. This mustang GT for example. If your military, it's $500 mo... (more)

Joe328 (Apr. 11, 2011 @ 9:04a) |

i'm trying to order a coupon, but the ford site seems broken?

dag16 (Jun. 04, 2011 @ 7:44a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is the voucher specific to you? If not can you post it or send it to me in a private message. I am looking to buy a ford soon.

It is specific to me, it has my name and address printed on it.

Maybe you can try to request a brochure from ford website. I think they will sent it to you as well. Based on what I saw from other forum, most of them got it by requesting the brochure.

Did you have to request info specifically for the Ford Flex, or did you request info on any other car?

Is the voucher only good only on the Flex or is it good for other Vehicles?

is there an expiration date for the voucher?

Mine is for flex. However, someone from another forum said he requested one brochure for flex and one for mustang. Both arrived with coupons while the one from flex can only be used with new flex and the one came with mustang good for ANY New Ford vehicle. So really YMMV.

Longbean said:   Mine is for flex. However, someone from another forum said he requested one brochure for flex and one for mustang. Both arrived with coupons while the one from flex can only be used with new flex and the one came with mustang good for ANY New Ford vehicle. So really YMMV. Any expiration date?

I ordered one for the flex, fiesta and focus. I will report back what I receive.

very nice thanks

I've received the $750 offer twice now, each after
requesting brochures for the Mustang and Focus.

I did buy the Mustang and with the $2000 rebate
and 0% for 3 yrs. then offered in Dec. 2009 it
made for a very attractive purchase.

kringan said:   Longbean said:   Mine is for flex. However, someone from another forum said he requested one brochure for flex and one for mustang. Both arrived with coupons while the one from flex can only be used with new flex and the one came with mustang good for ANY New Ford vehicle. So really YMMV. Any expiration date?

Sorry for the delay reply. I was busy out there shopping for car.

Anyway, yes there is a expiration date. Mine is March 8th to May 7th which is good for 2 months.

And the $750 private cash can be combined with rebates and incentive. The dealer will take it even with X-Plan pricing. I just bought a Ford Flex this afternoon with X-Plan pricing and $2500 rebate + $750 private cash.

And correction on the private cash term, mine was actually said for new Ford, not just for Flex. I misread in the beginning, my bad.

When I was shopping for the Fiesta I received the coupon in the brochure. I believe it was $500 for the Fiesta. Also, there was an expiration date and it was for when you take delivery, but if you bring the coupon when you order the car (if you special order the car), your dealer will honor the coupon at that time. (At least a good dealer will, mine did, and it's not like Ford has a shortage of dealers)

After having dismissed most of Ford's current offering as insanely over-priced (a $50k Taurus!!!!) I was really impressed by the Flex. I have yet to drive one, but it's styled well, and very tastefully done on the interior. I would consider it if I were in the market for a big wagon.

In the process of buying a new Mustang - hopefully the voucher comes in time. Thanks!

Signed up for an Explorer and Mustang brochure in the same session back when this was first posted..... I got them both in the mail today. So figure 10 - 14 days for it to come in the mail. Each brochure has a $750 private cash coupon specific for that car in it, and I was also sent a seperate brochure with $750 private cash towards any Ford purchase with these exclusions: Fiesta S, Focus S, Taurus SE, Edge SE AWD, Raptor, GT500. All of the deals were specificly for me, with my name on all of the coupons.

Also, each brochure has special financing rates specific to the car, that for me at least, were better than the rates the local dealerships were offering. They had basically said there were no deals what so ever on financing for Explorers because they couldn't even keep them in stock.

The dates on everything are 3/10 - 5/13... so it looks like they plan the offers to be good for about 2 months.

A definate must do if your planning on a new Ford anytime soon... Basically an extra $750 off whatever deal you can come up with.

I hope this helps...

I did this last year for my ford fusion. Received the brochure in the mail about 10 days after requesting online at ford.com. This year I requested a brochure for the new 2011 ford fusion, and received the same coupon for $750 on top of any other offers. It is personalized to you and is not transferable. So... If you can wait for 10 days before buying a new ford, it makes sense to order the brochure before you purchase.

I got a brochure for a fiesta and a flex both just had the current internet Cash Back printed on them. Drats

Thanks so much, OP. I am looking at the Fiesta and was able to get the $750 voucher via email. However, the valid dates don't appear on the certificate after clicking the link in the email from Ford. Anyone else having this issue?

I did this for my Mustang. Had to request a brochure twice; first one (my name) didn't have the voucher; second one (wife's name) did.

Dealer can see which rebate(s) you qualify for, including this one, in some system they have at the dealership. I believe the request triggers eligibility, though.

marketingmike said:   I did this for my Mustang. Had to request a brochure twice; first one (my name) didn't have the voucher; second one (wife's name) did.

Dealer can see which rebate(s) you qualify for, including this one, in some system they have at the dealership. I believe the request triggers eligibility, though.

What mustang did you get and how much off msrp? My local dealer is offering $4000 off on all gt so thus would bring it to $4750 off

I'm trying this on the 2011 Chrysler 300, thanks.

mustangGT
Disclaimer
$750 coupon can be used with current rebates and incentives. This mustang GT for example. If your military, it's $500 more off. A decent GT for sub $30k.

edit: Pic is the Mustang deal, not the $750 coupon.

i'm trying to order a coupon, but the ford site seems broken?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014