• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Zoe Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.5-Ounce Tins (Pack of 2) for $17.06 - 15% & free shipping when you use "subscribe & save" - 5% off with code ZOEOLIV5 = $13.65 with free shipping. Subscription can be canceled any time after placing your order.

oil link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Zoe Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Quick Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sales rank: 2 (was 237)

In for an order!!! I am just about out, this came just in time... and the reviews were good... Thanks OP!!!!!

These are really small tins...
~M

Masty said:   These are really small tins...
~M

They are tasty, I like my EVOO on the mild side.

the single 5lb tin at your local mediterranean / international food market goes for around 20 bux depending on brand. i think that's much more than 25oz x 2 is it?

Still just $13.59

or $0.27 per ounce

5 pounds = 80 ounces , not fluid (volumetric) ounces, though

5lb @ $20 would be $0.25 per ounce

Of course the question is: how does it taste? I'm sick of so many of the Olive Oils I've tried having tasted like cardboard boxes.

Thanks OP!

I have purchased the Zoe olive oil in the past, and I liked it. I use olive oil primarily for cooking/sauteeing, so I usually do not buy the best of the best unless I have a specific need for the really good stuff. I honestly can't remember where I got Zoe before - maybe Trader Joe's or Sur La Table or Whole Foods. I also prefer having the aluminum can, because I have noticed a difference before when using a glass bottle - light and heat affect olive oil over time.

Think the coupon ZOEOLIV5 has expired, but it's showing up at $13.59 subscribed now without the coupon.

The best deal I have found on EVOO is at WalMart. They sell huge 51 oz bottles of Olivari Mediterranean Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) for $12.98 per bottle, which is about .25 per ounce.

Not bad, but it gets better. Go to: EVOO Coupon and print the $6 off coupon. (Print limit of 2) Use the coupon in-store at WalMart and it will drop the price to $6.98 per 51 oz bottle.

I grabbed (2) 51 oz bottles and my total came to $13.96.

My wife is Italian and we go through EVOO like crazy. At under 14 cents per oz, I'm going to go back and grab a few extra bottles for the pantry. According to the time stamp on the bottles, they look to be good for a year or so. If stored in a cool/dark place, they may keep for even longer than that, but ymmv.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014