• 145 6 78
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
any coupon for state of Iowa?
thanks!

rated:
For Minnesota and Iowa 20% off and no enrollment fee, for new and renewal!

Farm Bureau members receive up to 20% discount off AAA membership , applies to new and renewal . Waiver of $10 enrollment fee for new members. For more information on this exclusive program for MFB members, contact AAA at 800-677-2227. Be sure to mention that you are MFB member and refer to Group #M875.

rated:
tntpell said:   Thank you. This also works for Texas. Great Discount. I got basic membership plus 2 months free and a free additional person for $47.00.

i dont see where you enter the code! - aaa texas

rated:
Has anyone found a discount code for southern oregon

rated:
Find any coupons for state of Iowa?

rated:
If anyone in Southern California, they are having a TV offer same price, not sure about other state. I have to call in 1-877-428-2277, the online link linked to southern california AAA page which does not show the discount. I just told the agent I see the web offer and he acknowledge it right away. Enrolled in automatic renewal get you another $5 off and you could cancel that option later. Linkie: AAA Southern California TV offer

rated:
Current TV offer in Texas as of May 17, 2013 - $52 new membership with a waiver of the $20 application fee and add one family member for free, normally $27/yr - reference promo code 31930. I renewed my membership 3 days ago, then learned of this promotion. I felt penalized that it was for new members only and called Member Svcs to complain. AAA doesn't make it easy for Member Svcs to do customer service, as they (MS) didn't have access to the promo code, but once I got the code from the Sales dept., it couldn't have been easier to waive the fees to add my spouse.
New membership call 877-782-5998 Current members call 800-765-0766, but be sure you are speaking to CURRENT Member Svcs in order to try and get your fees waived; the phone tree can be confusing.

rated:
"A lot of people belong to AAA because they think it's a nice place to get Triptiks and traveler's checks," says Daniel Becker, director of Sierra Club's global warming and energy program. "What they don't know is that AAA is a lobbyist for more roads, more pollution, and more gas guzzling."

http://www.transalt.org/files/newsroom/media/2001/010101amicus.h...

rated:
Any NJ coupons?

rated:
Just tried it in Ohio didnt work. BUT, I DID get this promo in the mail abt a month ago! Dont remember the code

rated:
Thanks! I just used it in NC!

rated:
What about PA any codes.I been with then 27 years.An the one in Stroudsburg,Pa doe not give any

rated:
Hey guys NEWHOME worked for me in South Carolina.....Thanks

rated:
code ZMMZ worked for me in Arizona. It is a Dads/Grads special. No enrollment fee and $15 off. That's a total of $30 off the classic membership for me.

This is only available until June 30, 2013

rated:
Any codes for philadelphia PA?

rated:
$49 looks much better...

rated:
Using the www.aaa.com/tvoffer takes me to my home state AAA website for Texas. The offer for new membership is for Basic at $52, waive fee, free additional person, plus two free movie tickets.

rated:
I am looking for an upgrade code that will work in OK. Ideas?

rated:
Is this good in state of Il.? How do I get. The deal?

rated:
Anyway to use a code fora membership renewal? Looking for Maryland code. thanks!

rated:
Any coupon codes for CA ?

thanks

rated:
http://www.aaa.com/joinspecial works in Louisiana (part of the Missouri regional group) for waived enrollment, second member free, 14 months for the price of 12 if you sign up for autorenewal, and (for two people) $47 for Classic membership, $86 for AAA Premier, or $111 for AAA Premier.

rated:
Hi, I'm looking for a code that works in Wisconsin. Thanks!

rated:
I am in Georgia, does anyone know of a way to get discounted AAA membership?

Thanks!

rated:
I would like to buy the triple a

rated:
Thanks for the info, it does suck, but its nice to be informed that its going on.. after 35years, I'm having second thoughts about AAA.....I appreciate the enlightenment... dmicohen
Orlando, Fl

rated:
Are there any discounts in Florida?

rated:
dontcare4myname said:   Any NJ coupons?
  any luck with NJ?
got a renewal :
$53 + $33 for family member + $86 membership dues + $40 for dues. this is for "plus". total $136

rated:
babo said:   
dontcare4myname said:   Any NJ coupons?
  any luck with NJ?
got a renewal :
$53 + $33 for family member + $86 membership dues + $40 for dues. this is for "plus". total $136

I gave up on AAA this year, the family price just got out of control,

rated:
Appreciate If I get a Minnesota coupon code.

rated:
Yes but if you are out of your home state, it's not covered.  Same with Geico.  Also, if you aren't in your covered car, road service not covered.  I travel a lot and don't always have my own car or in my home state, so this is essential.

rated:
I heard AAA does alot of lobbying in Washington. They have that right, but they should clearly state that in their membership materials, in my view.  Though I'm sure all kinds of businesses do lobbying. Maybe there should be one go to source to disclose all lobbying transactions.

rated:
AAA in NC used to let you renew at "new member" rate if you called in and requested discount.  When I called in this year, I was RUDELY told by the customer service representative that they never should have done that in the past, that they don't do that anymore and that I had to pay the $119.00 to renew.  So here's a tip....if you have more than one driver (ie: husband/wife) in your house, don't renew in the same persons name.  Go online to the main AAA web page and open a new membership in the name of your spouse with yourself as driver (opposite of how you opened it previously)...apparently, the "Member Since..." verbiage on your card doesn't make a difference to AAA.  If it did, they would reward loyal members who have been with them for years and have NEVER actually filed a claim with them by giving a discounted renewal rate.  Since they don't, who cares what the "Member Since..." date is?  The AZ promo code "radio" that was posted in this forum in 2011 still works...and it works in North Carolina as of this morning.  Total charge for Plus membership with 2 drivers is $72.00...and if you sign up with auto renewal, it's good for 14 months!

rated:
slynak....see my post from this morning....try "radio" as promo code. 2011 post says it was for AZ, but worked in NC as of this morning.

rated:
I let my AAA Plus lapse so I could get a new member deal in CT. Was told by a rep that I cant get Plus, have to be a classic memeber for 2 years before I can purchase Plus. Given that I let it lapse I was no longer an active member.So I went with AARP. Resolved that problem for AAA.

rated:

rated:
Thanks.. RADIO code worked in NC

rated:
For NJ (New Jersey) Mid-Atlantic

https://apps.midatlantic.aaa.com/siteapps/files/apps/membership/login/splitsteps.asp?solicit_cd=RS03
PROMOTION CODE: RS03

Offer for New Members:
- Free- Add another household driver (Basic Membership - No Cost For a Year)
- Free- Extra month of service (Get 13 months for the price of 12)
- Savings- Up to $18 (Pay no enrollment fee)
- Discount - $5.00 Instant Savings (Signup for Automatic Renewal)

I switched main drivers with my spouse - just did new membership on him and me as 2nd driver.

Usual price is: $114 main + $75 second driver for Plus = $188. With this promotion coupon is cutting $43. Final price for Plus is $144.50. For Basic is $69 for 2 drivers. $5 less if you sign up for automatic renewal.

rated:
sandykscott3 said:   Are there any discounts in Florida?
  I don't think Mickey Mouse ever has any discounts 

rated:
Looking for Georgia (GA) membership discounts. I tried using NEWHOME but AAA south web site does not have a field to enter promo code.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014