• 1 2 3458
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Anyone have a code for Florida?
thanks in advance

rated:
for JAZZ1011 roomie just received a bill for $17.00 - the promo code appeared to work fine and credit card was properly charged for lower amount, but the bill came with his membership materials today. a phone call will now be necessary to resolve this.

rated:
Anything for current members in NJ???? My membership acually expired a few days ago.

rated:
I need to upgrade from AAA Classic Membership to AAA Plus Membership
Also I need to ad a driver.
Any codes for Nor / California ?

Thanks

rated:
Any code for new membership in TN? Thanks!

rated:
JAZZ1011 - This code worked for me for Northern CA membership by waiving the enrollment ($17) fee on 8/10/11.

rated:
This code doesn't work for Pennsyvania! The Rep said it starts with the letter "P" then numbers follow! Pleas help I am looking for the promo code where you get two plus memberships for the price of $88.00. I lost my code so I have to have one to give them. Thanks

rated:
Is there a promo code for new members in VA

rated:
any promotion code for Great Texas ?

rated:
nbj1977 said:   This code doesn't work for Pennsyvania! The Rep said it starts with the letter "P" then numbers follow! Pleas help I am looking for the promo code where you get two plus memberships for the price of $88.00. I lost my code so I have to have one to give them. Thanks

Would also be interested in finding ANY deals for East/Central PA ... never seem to get anything for this area (website does not even have a place to enter a promo code).

rated:
Auto renew save extra $4.50 ($48 + $1 -$4.50=$44.50 total)in Southern Ca.

rated:
any renewal code for Nor Cal?

rated:
watmomo said:   any renewal code for Nor Cal?

Would love to get one as well, thx!

rated:
Thanks. JAZZ1011 still works (NorCal) $17 enrollment knocked off.

rated:
still not a code for NJ ?? I'd love to get my hands on a NJ code! Thanks in advance

rated:
mharris30 said:   Thanks. JAZZ1011 still works (NorCal) $17 enrollment knocked off.

Yup, still works. just got it today.

rated:
any codes for Maryland?

rated:
Any discount codes for MD?

rated:
aaa.com/offer goes to a signup page that has no membership fee for new customers

rated:
Foreverman said:   aaa.com/offer goes to a signup page that has no membership fee for new customers

That defaulted to zip-code 15147 ... when I changed it to my zip code, the page refreshed and the notice of a $10 enrollment fee came up.Add $10.00 (first year enrollment fee) for new primary members. Fee will appear on statement page.

rated:
any discounted offers for MA or FL?

rated:
How about any discount for Missouri???

rated:
I, too, am looking for a discount in Missouri? Please advise.

Thanks,

rated:
How about new jersey any code

rated:
Update: I just called and got the $44.50 with the auto renewal (48.00 w/o) the guy is David and I asked him if I can pass his # and extension out and he said Sure...Also I asked Nation Wide Offer: Yes and Canada...So 866-841-0143 Ext# 6680 M-F 6:30 to 8:30pm...Some Saturdays and today lucky for me was that some...Nation Wide...Poooooooaaaaaammmmm Take that Chrysler Lifetime Maximum Care Warranty who do not Cover Lifetime on Roadside after 100K on a 5K policy....

rated:
wino4everish said:   Update: I just called and got the $44.50 with the auto renewal (48.00 w/o) the guy is David and I asked him if I can pass his # and extension out and he said Sure...Also I asked Nation Wide Offer: Yes and Canada...So 866-841-0143 Ext# 6680 M-F 6:30 to 8:30pm...Some Saturdays and today lucky for me was that some...Nation Wide...Poooooooaaaaaammmmm Take that Chrysler Lifetime Maximum Care Warranty who do not Cover Lifetime on Roadside after 100K on a 5K policy....

Well...I just left him a message to try to get the same deal...I will update when I hear back.
Thanks for sharing!

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!!!

rated:
AAA Oklahoma and South Dakota promotion December 8-11, 2011:

SD http://sd.aaabeta.com/eupdate/membership/2011/giftmembership40pe...

OK http://ok.aaabeta.com/eupdate/membership/2011/giftmemberships40p...

The program code for this offer is GFT40 but will only be effective during those four days.

The pricing is 40% off of the Classic $68 membership resulting in a savings of $27.20 or a Classic membership for $40.80. All associates and upgrades will be at normal pricing.

I am looking for a promo code for AAA Chicago. Anyone know of any specials there?

rated:
bozo007 said:   Every AAA chapter has different promotions. Anything available for GA or MI?

rated:
anything available for MO??

rated:
The TVoffer one worked for me in texas No join fee. I went with the plus membership for my wife and added on my daughter all for 127 dollars with the free stainless container

MrVietnam said:   Chazie said:   How did you sign up? I went online but no place for the code. Do I need to call and let them know I have a code and want to use it? Thanks for any help...

One way to see if codes will work is just to go to www.aaa.com and then put a backslash and then type in the code you want to see if will be accepted in your market area.

So, for example, you could try www.aaa.com/tvoffer or www.aaa.com/radio or www.aaa.com/newhome, etc. If the code does not work, you will get an error message that says the code/service is not available in your area and it will automatically redirect you to the main aaa page.

rated:
When asking about regional discounts, it would be useful if the Club Name was mentioned. Some states (e.g. Utah) have only one club, but Pennsylvania has at least half a dozen and Virginia has at least three.

Every Club is separate, unique pricing ,policies, and discounts. All Clubs offer Basic and Plus memberships; most now offer Premier too. Some require RV coverage with Plus or Premier, some allow RV to be added separately.

Click here for a list of Clubs and which areas are served by each one.

rated:
I am interested however I am Bradenton Florida can I get this deal? pleasew reply
geraldesamson@yahoo.ca

rated:
Any new codes available in NorCal?

I know that 11Jazz12 works to eliminate enrollment fee ($17), but looking for a code that discounts the Plus membership.

rated:
wino4everish said:   Update: I just called and got the $44.50 with the auto renewal (48.00 w/o) the guy is David and I asked him if I can pass his # and extension out and he said Sure...Also I asked Nation Wide Offer: Yes and Canada...So 866-841-0143 Ext# 6680 M-F 6:30 to 8:30pm...Some Saturdays and today lucky for me was that some...Nation Wide...Poooooooaaaaaammmmm Take that Chrysler Lifetime Maximum Care Warranty who do not Cover Lifetime on Roadside after 100K on a 5K policy....
This is the regular So Cal renewal price. Is regular price for new membership more?

rated:
Interesting offers. Thanks for this service.

rated:
How do you enter the codes? In Southern CA and can't see where to enter code

rated:
Any for Arizona?

Thanks in advance

rated:
Need Pa .Central Penn

rated:
Is there any promotion code for NJ? The only savings I was told that I could get was $5.00 off if I agreed to autopay for next year. Hoping there is a better deal out there.

rated:
Moneymitch said:   Any for Arizona?

Thanks in advance

Try BGMZ for Arizona

Save $45 in AZ! Join AAA Arizona and add one household member FREE. Thatís two people for only $55. AAA Classic memberships in Arizona only. Expires 5/10/12.

I read it only takes off $15 for a basic membership. I haven't tried it because I'm not in AZ. HTH

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014