• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If you are looking for a AAA membership (new) then here is a sweet deal.

I signed up for a basic membership plus additional member and with auto renewal got 2 months for free, all at $ 49.

Regular cost is 49 + 10 (Enrollment fee) + 30 $ (In SC for Additional Member) = 89$

Code - NEWHOME

Waives off Enrollment Fee and add additional member at zero cost.

Enjoy

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

AAA (304.25kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
AAA discount 49dollars

berthabuttninja (Jan. 03, 2014 @ 4:14p) |

How do I get this discount

sophialjoseph (Jan. 15, 2014 @ 6:34p) |

gtampygrampy (Mar. 07, 2014 @ 12:59p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

8/18/13 NEWHOME is reported to work for TX as well. Credit to tntpell.

3/19 - Use this link for printable coupon for NY

Credit to kimchic

2/20/13 use MT12 for AAA Carolina

Credit to pamraj

5/21/12 - www.aaa.com/tvoffer

Join the Auto Club today for only $49.

You'll get $19 off the admission fee and a free stainless steel beverage container valued at $25.

As part of this TV offer, we'll reduce the admission fee to $1 (normally $20). You'll pay $49 to enjoy our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and so much more.

1/12/12 - aaa.com/offer goes to a signup page that has no membership fee for new customers

Credit to Forverman

1/12/12 - For SC and NC - College Student Offer

Special College Student Offer:

Join Today To Save 50% On A New BASIC AAA Membership AND We'll Waive Your Enrollment Fees!

To receive your discount, enter your promo code/priority number that matches where you go to school:

NC Students use: NCJOIN
SC Students use: SCJOIN

4/10/11 - Southern California - www.aaa.com/tvoffer

Join the Auto Club today for only $49a $93 value.

You'll get $19 off the admission fee and a free stainless steel beverage container valued at $25.As part of this TV offer, we'll reduce the admission fee to $1 (normally $20). You'll pay $49 to enjoy our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and so much more.Membership dues, fees, benefits and services subject to change. Offer valid on new membership only; not valid on renewals. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for steel beverage container delivery.

Credit for this goes to MrVietnam

3/24/11 - For AZ and NC - Code "Radio". 50% off basic membership and second member for $15 - Thanks Staceekp.

3/20/11 - Article on How to Buy a Discounted Membership to AAA

eHOW

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/aaa.com for codes
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Every AAA chapter has different promotions. Anything available for GA or MI?

rated:
This should work as well. Give it a try. Good luck.

rated:
mrfatwalletuser said:   This should work as well. Give it a try. Good luck.
Doesn't work.

rated:
Ok. I did some Google and found the below links which may be useful

Article on How to Buy a Discounted Membership to AAA

eHow

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/aaa.com

rated:
Groupon had a good deal on AAA Carolinas a few months back. Got my one year membership for $26 including enrollment fee.

rated:
are there any codes for renewals in SoCal?

rated:
are there any codes for renewals in SoCal?

rated:
I am asking too.
Any renewal codes for so cal???
Thank you!!!!

rated:
I am asking too.
Any renewal codes for so cal???
Thank you!!!!

rated:
me too for socal.

rated:
Thanks OP. Used it and got a discount on Plus membership. $84 including additional member.

rated:
Doesn't work...in TN

rated:
people reported some $30 specials in Canada, just as a point of reference. I wouldn't put $84 into FW-like kind of deal (although everyone is free to spend whatever their circumstances dictate)

rated:
I am in Southern California trying to sign up for a new membership. I went through the sign-up process online to the very last page where I am supposed to enter my credit card information but no where do I see a space that allows me to enter a promotion code. Does anybody know if this works for new memberships in So Cal and if yes, where can I enter the promo code when I sign up online?

Also, does anyone know when this code expires?

Does anyone know how they figure the year your membership is valid? Is your card good through the last day of the month when you registered or is it only good to the day you initially registered one year later? For example, if I signed up today (3/21/11) when would the card expire? on 3/21/12 or 3/31/12?

rated:
any code for chicago, Illinois?

rated:
any code for CT??

rated:
Just used the code "Radio" and got 50% off basic membership and second member for $15 - in AZ, but it might work in all states right now...

rated:
When you try to sign up, does it say to enter the first 4 digits of your promotion code? I keep trying and it says the market code is invalid.

rated:
rodman3780 said:   When you try to sign up, does it say to enter the first 4 digits of your promotion code? I keep trying and it says the market code is invalid.

I am in Southern California and I don't even see a place to enter the promotion code when trying to sign up online? Can anyone else in Southern California confirm this or am I missing something?

rated:
How did you sign up? I went online but no place for the code. Do I need to call and let them know I have a code and want to use it? Thanks for any help...

rated:
How did you sign up? I went online but no place for the code. Do I need to call and let them know I have a code and want to use it? Thanks for any help...

rated:
Yes, you can call them and ask them to apply these discount coupons.

rated:
mrfatwalletuser said:   Yes, you can call them and ask them to apply these discount coupons.

I called AAA but it is after hours (Sunday 8:36 am). I will call back tomorrow and see if they will accept the promo code NEWHOME here in Soutehrn California for new memberships. Has anyone in Southern California been able to call in and successfully use the NEWHOME promo code?

When you first sign up are you covered from the same day you call? What if I were in need of a tow or lock out but I had not been mailed out by membership card yet?

Is it true that when yoy tow with their basic plan they will tow you up to seven miles? How much extra per mile will they charge you if you need to be towed more than 7 miles?

Is the NEWHOME code a national code or a regional code? Does anyone know when it expires?

rated:
AAS says "Your membership is active as soon as your payment is realized".

My experience - I signed up online and they issued me Temporary card. But my membership ID did not flow through their system for two days so I actually I could use AAA services only after that.

For South California, I recommend - do search Online for the links that I posted earlier and when you call be ready with addtional coupon codes. Just in case one dosen't work.

rated:
DISCOUNT FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA:

I just saw an AAA TV infommerical here in Southern California on Channel 9. They said you can get the $20 new member admission fee reduced to just $1 plus get a free steel beverage container by signing up at the following link:

www.aaa.com/tvoffer

Join the Auto Club today for only $49a $93 value.1

You'll get $19 off the admission fee and a free stainless steel beverage container valued at $25.

As part of this TV offer, we'll reduce the admission fee to $1 (normally $20). You'll pay $49 to enjoy our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and so much more.

JOIN NOW

1Membership dues, fees, benefits and services subject to change. Offer valid on new membership only; not valid on renewals. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for steel beverage container delivery.

Summary
New Member Admission $1.00
Classic $48.00
Total $49.00

This is a decent offer. If you need lockout or towing assistance just once in the year it will pay for itself, but they include up to four calls for no additional charge.

rated:
Chazie said:   How did you sign up? I went online but no place for the code. Do I need to call and let them know I have a code and want to use it? Thanks for any help...

One way to see if codes will work is just to go to www.aaa.com and then put a backslash and then type in the code you want to see if will be accepted in your market area.

So, for example, you could try www.aaa.com/tvoffer or www.aaa.com/radio or www.aaa.com/newhome, etc. If the code does not work, you will get an error message that says the code/service is not available in your area and it will automatically redirect you to the main aaa page.

rated:
I JUST USED THE TV OFFER TODAY IN LA - IF YOU WANT INSTANT COVERAGE DO IT BY PHONE AND TELL THEM YOU'RE CALLING FOR THE TV OFFER. REGISTRATION IS $1 INSTEAD OF $20. OPT FOR AUTO RENEWAL AND GET ANOTHER $4.50 OFF. TOTAL COST $44.50

rated:
Worked for me today with the TV OFFER link posted above. ($1 plus $48)

BTW there is also a discount in the San Diego 2011 Entertainment book (maybe in all So CAl Ent books) for $10 off the $20 fee. Not as good, but better than full price.

rated:
Anything available for Nevada?
Also is this an annual fee?

rated:
sorry double post

rated:
JAZZ1011 works for CSAA - Nor cal

rated:
I just tried JAZZ1011 for Nor Cal & it didn't work. Were you renewing or new? Any other tips?

rated:
I just tried JAZZ1011 for Nor Cal & it didn't work. Were you renewing or new? Any other tips?

rated:
Classic Membership $54
Enrollment fee (one time) $17.00
Receive $17.00 off enrollment fees when joining through this special promotion Remove $-17.00

rated:
Northern CA - JAZZ1011 Worked for $17 enrollment

rated:
Northern CA - JAZZ1011 Worked for $17 enrollment

rated:
yes the " NEWHOME" worked for me too... Thanks
This code is working for North carolina.

rated:
How bout one for Alaska????

Skipping 218 Messages...
rated:
mrfatwalletuser said:   If you are looking for a AAA membership (new) then here is a sweet deal.

I signed up for a basic membership plus additional member and with auto renewal got 2 months for free, all at $ 49.

Regular cost is 49 + 10 (Enrollment fee) + 30 $ (In SC for Additional Member) = 89$

Code - NEWHOME

Waives off Enrollment Fee and add additional member at zero cost.

Enjoy

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014