• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I just used NEWHOME for NC and it worked, $49 for two cards. Thanks, OP!

rated:
where do i have to put the code newhome? I can't find it.

rated:
Just got 2 basic memberships for 66.50. Use code svol312. Worked for Ohio club.

rated:
I thought AAA was about $50 a few years ago. We need this coupon now because salaries were going down when AAA was busy increasing their membership fee.

rated:
hasu said:   I thought AAA was about $50 a few years ago. We need this coupon now because salaries were going down when AAA was busy increasing their membership fee.

And they are a "non_profit" so do the math...LOL... AAA sucks where I am, they send a truck from 1 location to service A 40 mile radius. Need a good alternative so I caqn drop them.

rated:
Are these ~$65 rates a "deal" or a price lowering? I just got unsolicited (i.e. junk) mail from regional AAA addressed to "Member-elect". "Special" new member rate (no code required) is $63 and includes free second member. I don't need 2 memberships but suspect they won't give me cheaper price.

rated:
Trying to find a code for Oregon/Idaho.....none of the codes listed above or at retailmenot work. Any ideas?

rated:
Dzil said:   I just used NEWHOME for NC and it worked, $49 for two cards. Thanks, OP!
I cannot find a place to enter promotion code!

rated:
Dzil said:   I just used NEWHOME for NC and it worked, $49 for two cards. Thanks, OP!

rated:

rated:
hazardous said:   
Exactly what I was thinking. Why would I do this when I have it for $6 per car per year through Amica (my car insurance) for a tow up to 50 miles and up to $100 expense allowance per disablement???? That would be the only reason for my joining AAA. I can get maps online and via GPS. I get cheaper hotels through Priceline. Sad to say, but in my opinion, if you do your work, you can outdo AAA almost in every account. imho

I had emergency service with Geico in the past. Took 45 min to arrive when my car didnt start at the DMV(My friend was taking the driving test).
Moved to AAA. I've called them 4 times in the last 2 years. The average arrival time was 8 minutes(Dropped keys in trunk while loading stuff for a picnic, dropped keys in car, etc). Having these incidents not ruin my day(I have two small kids) was worth the $49.

This is just my perspective, so AAA is surely not for all people

rated:
FWIW, I signed up with the NY metro club a few weeks ago after my car battery died from not being driven enough. I signed up and got the temporary card I printed out. I called the next day for the tow truck to car and give a jumpstart.

rated:
Is there any current promo code for new membership.I m in MO

rated:
Guys,

NORTH CAROLINA - "RADIO" WORKS

I just called AAA @ 866-593-8626. I gave the code RADIO as the Promotion code I saw on TV when I spoke with the agent. WELL, it is still active here in Charlotte. She Quoted me: Basic @ $24.50 up to 3 miles towing, Plus @ $54.50 up to 100 miles towing, and Premier @ $84.50 up to 200 miles towing. NO ENROLLMENT FEE. I chose Plus @ $54.50...Re-Activated an expired membership and the nice lady emailed me a temp ID card. Oh, and for signing up for Auto Renewal @ my discounted price, I got 2 months free. Membership expires November 2013! HOT DAMN!

It's Labor Day weekend, so I know some people who drive are going to need this service. GET IT!

Thanks everybody!

JE

rated:
I just got about 6 friends a new or upgraded membership with RADIO.

rated:
Gemini365i said:   I just got about 6 friends a new or upgraded membership with RADIO.
do your friends have to be in NC?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Gemini365i said:   I just got about 6 friends a new or upgraded membership with RADIO.

same question. need to renew membership and have tried all listed coupon codes this past week with no luck. located in california

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Gemini365i said:   I just got about 6 friends a new or upgraded membership with RADIO.

same question. need to renew membership and have tried all listed coupon codes this past week with no luck. located in california

rated:
Yes, friends are in NC. The RADIO code was used in other states according to other posts.

Did you guys call the number and say to the operator, that you would like to potentially sign up for service using a special offer that you saw on TV?

And when the operator asks for the code, tell them: Radio or NEWHOME, ETC?

rated:
thanks for the reply. no, was just gonna renew online. if i dont find a code soon, ill try calling in

rated:
For renewals, my experience is that none of these code will work.

I signed up as a new member and used "NEWHOME" code again to get same deal as last year.

rated:
For renewals, all you do is call in and act like a new sign up! Once you give the girl your name and phone number, wait to hear what the details of the offer is (as a new member). Choose the level you want, have all your questions answered....THEN you then say that you thought that you had a membership that expired, and that you would like to renew it. SHE will pull it up in the system.

Now I did some digging for NC people. The only code that works is RADIO, which gives you 50% off all the levels, plus free enrollment. Me and a rep went thru all the codes here. NEWHOME just waives the enrollment fee.

rated:
I just tried Radio for a renewal, did not work. ( CA/NV/UT )
I tried calling in. No slack. Nothing I said would get him to waver. I told him I was gonna quit ( THAT DOES work with DirecTv!) and he just said, "Sorry to hear that!"
AAA Plus is $91 a year. NINETY ONE. Read through the posts above. I guess the charge whatever they can get away with in each area of the US.

rated:
Anyone else successful with the RADIO code membership renewal call-in? Maybe, the membership needs to expire first before they allow renewal using the RADIO code?

rated:
anything for AZ?

thanks in advance

rated:
Anything for NJ?

rated:
I needed to add my son to our AAA account - I called AAA and asked if there was a discount for a student - they added him FREE for 1 year. Good deal!

rated:
Lucid11Eyes said:   Northern CA - JAZZ1011 Worked for $17 enrollment

JAZZ0809
JAZZ0910
JAZZ1011

All these have worked in the past. I hope someone can make use of JAZZ1112, provided it works.

rated:
IN MID ATLANTIC PROVINCES (incl MD) I just called in and got additional member, no enrollment, auto renewal, valid till Nov 1, 2013 for $47 - it was 52 less $ 5 for auto renewal!

rated:
sheriffabc said:   IN MID ATLANTIC PROVINCES (incl MD) I just called in and got additional member, no enrollment, auto renewal, valid till Nov 1, 2013 for $47 - it was 52 less $ 5 for auto renewal!

Did you use a code? I'm in Virginia and thinking about re-enrolling in AAA (expired membership). Thanks for any info!

rated:
Anything for UT? My wife's car has run-flats and no spare. We ended up putting regular tires on it since they were 1/2 the price. If she gets a flat, she has no spare.

AAA would help out here...

rated:
No - just called in and asked why the code NEWHOME couldn't work - and the person said their codes are normally 4 letters - then I asked what is the best he could offer and he gave me $47 for additional member, 1yr + 2months and no enrollment fee.

rated:
My auto insurance coverage (State Farm) includes "emergency road service" and the cost is only $1.80 every 6 months. You submit copies of towing receipts from any towing company and the insurance company will reimburse you directly. At least that's what I was told on the phone today.

Everyone should check their auto insurance policy to see if this is already included. Now I have to find a few 24-hr towing company phone numbers to carry with me in my wallet.

rated:
Looking into this mostly just for hotel discounts (I have specific hotels I want to use, not Priceline listed) and for my motorcycle. Coverage for cars already taken care of by insurance. But need something for OREGON that works. Might try calling if nobody has any codes to get the price down to <50.

rated:
Just signed up for a membership. My son called from college that he locked his keys in his car. I figured it was cheaper to buy a membership than have them come out just to open the car. Used the link below that I found in this thread for $48.00 membership and a $1.00 sign-up fee. I usually search out a better deal but was in a hurry so this was great. Activation is immediate. Thank you.

www.aaa.com/tvoffer

rated:
Bwiggles said:   Just signed up for a membership. My son called from college that he locked his keys in his car. I figured it was cheaper to buy a membership than have them come out just to open the car. Used the link below that I found in this thread for $48.00 membership and a $1.00 sign-up fee. I usually search out a better deal but was in a hurry so this was great. Activation is immediate. Thank you.

www.aaa.com/tvoffer

Tried the link and got: We're Sorry. The service/function is not available in your area.

I'm in PA

rated:
Just used SHARKS12 for N. CA to waive the enrollment fee

rated:
blueribb said:   Tried the link and got: We're Sorry. The service/function is not available in your area.

I'm in PA

Yes, the unavailable "service/function" in PA seems to encompass all discount codes.

rated:
What about Arizona? I am a snowbird and own property in Scottsdale. I would also use the membership back home in Canada

rated:
Any new codes for GA?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.