• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cabelas

Three Season Jacket

$19.99 was $44.99
Free shipping to store for pickup or + $6 ship to home.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=752805

It's available in sizes S to 2XL.
Tall sizes and 3XL- $24.99

Lightweight and water-repellent nylon shell
Plush fleece lining adds warmth
Handwarmer pockets
A lightweight, water-repellent nylon shell gives this jacket damp-weather versatility for cool-weather fishing, chores or trips to town. Plush fleece lining adds warmth when the days grow colder. Hook-and-loop cuffs and handwarmer pockets seal out the elements. Embroidered Cabela's logo on the chest. Imported.
Colors: Red/Gray, Evergreen, Gray/Black, Sand, Black, Deep Blue/Gray.

**3% FAT WALLET CashBack*** http://www.fatwallet.com/coupons-cash-back/Cabelas/

Cabela's
See Cabela's discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cabelas Three Season Jacket (2.24kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Have this. Soft and light. Smooth zipper.

These jackets are often available at this price (~$20), but are an excellent value. My family of five goes out looking like Cabela's fanclub, as these are embroidered with the Cabela's name on the left lapel area. Even in Minnesota winters I'll often wear mine as an outer layer above another fleece. These are good for 3-4 years of use for me, before the elastic has failed in cuffs and waist. Oh yeah, I recall that the pockets have opened at the seam (but my wife repaired for me).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014