• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
soxfan2004 said:   Log into your account then go here: https://payment.wunderground.com/NoAdsPayment.php

FYI: It only will extend it one year from renewal date (mine was set to expire in Dec 2011).

THANKS, soxfan2004. Worked great!

Bill

Worked 4 me! Thanks, OP

This is great! I've used wunderground for 4-5 years. It will be great to try out the features for free. Thanks OP!

nice!

Thanks OP! Just renewed!

Worked for my renewal. Just entered the code in the Gift Code field and got a free "trial" renewal for 1 year.

Done

A free renewal just worked for me.

AniWeather is also very nice.

not sure if I need this because the weather in SOCAL is pretty much the same year round except for a few months when the temperature is colder than usual.

diamente said:   not sure if I need this because the weather in SOCAL is pretty much the same year round except for a few months when the temperature is colder than usual.
LOL, but don't you ever leave the promised land?

I grew up in SoCal and never really thought about the weather until I took a new job that relocated me out of state. Although I miss the great SoCal weather, I don't think I miss anything else. Funny how all my family is perfectly content with living in Socal forever.

Thanks OP!

Got it, thanks!

Dead!

Worked Great! TY OP!

In, although I don't really recall seeing any ads......? (thanx adblock and flashblock)

Worked for me, although I do like the look and potential of www.weatherspark.com
Thanks OP and mesuth

Am I missing something? How is this different than other weather websites?

Worked for me. Thx OP.

just did renewal, i passed on the free trial last year as we had to do new acct if I recall.

what do I get from this membership? just weather information in email everyday?

just an ad-free page i think. it doesnt look any different to me since i'm already using ABP plugin with my firefox

ok.have gotten it.

thanks OP, but where I live ... it would be just be a daily repeat of ... sunny, 83 degree, trade winds 5-10 mph

ahmadcpa said:   Am I missing something? How is this different than other weather websites?It predates all of those other web sites and is less commercial and less gimmicky. It's kind of like open-source weather.

To be honest, one of the things I dislike about the recent redesign at wunderground is that it made the site look more like those other sites.

excoriatorb said:   To be honest, one of the things I dislike about the recent redesign at wunderground is that it made the site look more like those other sites.

http://classic.wunderground.com/

Thanks chester215
My free membership ended a couple of months ago. I hadn't noticed the code area in the PayPal page accessed after pushing the renew for $10 button. Applying the code automatically renewed for another year.

hamspamwich said:   My blog is so on.

I will organize and bring down the weather, one cloud at a time.

Cloudbursting?

kadixon said:   Not working anymore

Still works. Thanks OP.

Forgot I had did this before, but it had expired. No problem renewing for FREE!

one more thanks for you op! didn't reaalize that my subscription expired last year. worked like a charm.

Don't have much use for underground weather

Anyone have a weather station at their crib hooked into Weather Underground?

kadixon said:   Not working anymore It worked for me just now by just following the instructions. Thanks OP!

Worked. Thanks!

The code still works. The WunderMap, radar feature is great. It's helped me know when there would be a break in the rain in my area, so I could decide whether to take my dog for a long or short walk. Thanks, OP!

Great coupon code, thanks a million OP!!!!

rseiler said:   I don't think this is going to work for existing members who took advantage of a free year of WU a couple years ago. In Settings, you see "Renew My Membership for $10.00 per YEAR!," but it brings you straight over to PP with no opportunity to enter a code. I didn't take it all the way to the end since otherwise it might go through, but unless they put the place for the code very late in the process, it's not there.

Update: The code field appeared with a different browser, not my regular one. Whether this was because of cookies or what, I don't know.
I tried IE and chrome .. did not get the field in either. Which browser did you use ?

Tx, OP - mine expired last June. Just used this. Saw that I have been a member since 2002 - didn't know it was that long. Wonder if it will change my renewal fee of $5. Will look for a free code next time...

Don't click on pay, look below all of that for the box to enter promo code.

Still working!

Coupon code still works.

still works, thanks a lot!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014