• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LA QUINTA INNs & SUITES
- Promo/Corporate codes
Visa11 : 10% off
SAMS : 10%-15% off
TXPTA : 15% off (but this removes the option for a 2 room suite)
LMD : 25% off (variable upon location) **THIS MUST BE USED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CHECK-IN**

Member Summary
Compiling/compiled list of discount codes based on Hotel Type.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I need the best deal for Milwaukee in July.

reserve 1 week prior and use promo LMD (it stands for Last Minute Deals)

Friends and Family Holiday Inn group, Ive used it quite a few times, normally save 30 to 40%, just be sure to print out and fill out the voucher.

Whether you prefer warm ocean waters or fresh mountain snow, you can now get a special Friends and Family Discount every time you get away, at all 4,400 IHG hotels worldwide! Just use the reservations button below to book up to a year in advance.

Save every time you stay!
Simply book your hotel through this website whenever, and wherever, you travel.

Rates are subject to availability. Most Friends and Family rates must be booked approximately 7 days in advance, although individual hotels and regions may vary.

Please note: Friends and Family rates are non-refundable and do not qualify for Priority Club« points.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/friendsandfamily?key=I%252FS%252F93UTRK49aqSRX9smb9%252FvoAEhWlUc455q1u%252BwwW8%253D&cm_mmc=DCE-_-FF-_-20100506-_-AM249730

I inappropriately added onto this thread with the comment that it is lame, but a moderator deleted the comment. Understanding now that the word was inappropriate, I shall proceed at this moment to contend that this thread is un-awesome.

deano43:

What do you enter in the blank that asks for the IHG Employee's name?

the link should have the persons name on the page.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014