• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Each Friday after 10 AM you can click the link to see the ad for the Sunday paper for meijer in Michigan.

Meijer ad

Click the link for the ad above, then click the ad paper to see 30+ pages of the ad.

Meijer
Need a Meijer coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Meijer Ad (36.79kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:

bumped to show new ad.

Bumped to show the new May 1 ad.

Thanks op!

Bumped to show the new ad for May 8

Bumped to show the new ad for May 15

green cause I've already been getting it, but I would argue this is not a hot deal topic, maybe discussion

MeIsCheap said:   green cause I've already been getting it, but I would argue this is not a hot deal topic, maybe discussion

Well it gives you the option of buying stuff next week when it's on sale instead of this week. I'd say that's hot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014