• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if it is regional, probably not. They had this deal last year, highly advertised, but keep it quiet in 2011. My local Lowe's stores (Alabama) have utility trailers on sale. 4x6 $388 (was $525), 5x8 $548 (was $728), 5x10 is $948 (was $1098, not really a deal). Prices are valid until 4/25.
I will attach some images.
It is funny, but these are made in the USA if you don't know. There is a bunch of regional shops building trailers for home improvement stores, including one I have 15 miles from me, but they don't sell to general public. The trailers I checked today at Lowe's are made in Georgia and use nice Dexter parts.
4x6 and 5x8 are of decent quality and should work OK (larger ones Lowe's has are better - bigger wheels and thicker metal, but they cost much more). Harbor Freight 1720 lbs 4x8 trailer costs $325 with coupon, but needs walls and bed. HF trailer uses better wheels - also 12", but 5.3" wide vs 4.8" smaller units at Lowe's have with a little bit better load rating.

Carry-On Trailer 5' x 8' Mesh Floor Trailer with Ramp Gate

Item #: 100369 | Model #: 5X8G $548.00

Carry-On Trailer 4' x 6' Mesh Floor with Gate

Item #: 145557 | Model #: 4X6G

$388.00

Was: $525.00 (Save 26% thru 04/25/2011)

Member Summary

Carry-On Trailer 4' x 6' Mesh Floor with Gate
Thanks 77Rus
Disclaimer

4x6 trailer
Thanks 77Rus
Disclaimer

5x8 trailer
Thanks 77Rus
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you tack on the 10% post office coupon?

You sure can. Also, with Discover and Chase freedom you are getting another 5% off with a CashBack. 5x8 trailer is $468.54 plus tax with that 15 % discount

Great deal and thanks for all details on this... The 4x6 is all I would need but my lawn mower is 51" (just too wide), which makes me think I might just get the 5x8 trailer as it will fit, along with anything else I want to move around... I have been considering a trailer for a few weeks now and then this deal pops up.... hmmmmm..

where abouts does someone find or get a hold of a 10% post office coupon??

eBay is the best place (some coupons are emailed in 10 min) unless you want to google for this link

dynowrangler said:   where abouts does someone find or get a hold of a 10% post office coupon??

The post office is a good place to start. Ask for a movers pack.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014